Will any Trump supporters care if Trump is on tape saying N*gger?

Will any Trump Supporters care if Trump did call blacks N*gger on tape?

• No- Trump can say anything

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • No- Many will applaud him for his lack of political correctness

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • No- Many will be agreeing with his word choice

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Yes- Many Trump supporters will be offended

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
I really don't think so.

After everything else that Trump has said, he seems to be immunized against any pushback from anything he says- from bragging about being able to grab women by their pussies, to calling a judge from the Midwest a "Mexican"

I really don't think so.

After everything else that Trump has said, he seems to be immunized against any pushback from anything he says- from bragging about being able to grab women by their pussies, to calling a judge from the Midwest a "Mexican"
Where is the tape liar?

I really don't think so.

I understand Trump's approval is stuck on 42%. This begs a question. What are 42% of Americans approving of?

We have the Omarosa fixation. Many view Omarosa as an unreliable opportunist, but Trump is obsessed. He is a well man.

CNN writes, "Now ask yourself this: Would you ever be as focused -- bordering on obsessed -- with someone who you didn't care about and who you genuinely believed was just saying all sorts of false things? Would you call that person all sorts of names -- including a number with quite clear racial under- (and over-) tones, if that person didn't matter? The answer of course is "no." The fact that Trump appears to be absolutely fixated on Omarosa -- and the book she wrote about her time in the White House -- speaks to the fact that Trump is concerned about what impact the allegations she makes about him might have."

Trump is confirming that much of what Omarosa is saying is true. Look at his Presidential statements, euphemistically called tweets.

"While I know it's 'not presidential' to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible."

"When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!" What an incredibly stupid statement to make.

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn't work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!"

That's our President speaking. Obviously, he has a mental problem.

Maybe one could get hired and fired by the same person (or company) twice in your life. Maybe. But four times? That speaks to something totally outside the ordinary, a compulsion of sorts.

What in the world are 42% of Americans approving of? I dearly would like to know.

Trump-Smiling-AP-640x480.jpg

I could care less

Part of the reason for Trump's unlikely approval number is the support he gets from the rural south. Also, he does well in other rural areas of the U.S. with a low population. Rural areas tend to be less informed than suburban and urban areas. Also, while most educated people are turned off by Trump's obsession with Omarosa, it is entirely possible that many in the rural South applaud Trump for his tweets. See map. Green shows approval. Red shows disapproval.

Screen_Shot_2018_06_18_at_10.55.26_AM.png

I could care less

Part of the reason for Trump's unlikely approval number is the support he gets from the rural south. Also, he does well in other rural areas of the U.S. with a low population. Rural areas tend to be less informed than suburban and urban areas. Also, while most educated people are turned off by Trump's obsession with Omarosa, it is entirely possible that many in the rural South applaud Trump for his tweets. See map. Green shows approval. Red shows disapproval.

Screen_Shot_2018_06_18_at_10.55.26_AM.png

I really don't think so.

Unlike you, I don't fear words. I grew up in an age where every ethnicity on the planet had slang names. One of the great jokes of our age is that we have weaponized and vilified certain words to where you can't even say them now without preconception and fear, such as the "N-Word" or the "C-Word." Your skin would probably crawl if you ever got to hear some of the salty language used behind closed doors by your buddies Hillary or Obama, but then, both of them knew they could speak frankly and safely because only leftists like Dick Durban go running out to microphones making false claims-- -- -- they never tell on themselves. So with that in mind, go "F" yourself.

I really don't think so.

Unlike you, I don't fear words. I grew up in an age where every ethnicity on the planet had slang names. One of the great jokes of our age is that we have weaponized and vilified certain words to where you can't even say them without preconception and fear, such as the "N-Word" or the "C-Word." Your skin would probably crawl if you ever got to hear some of the salty language used behind closed doors by your buddies Hillary or Obama, but then, both of them knew they could speak frankly and safely because only leftists like Dick Durban go running out to microphones making false claims-- -- -- they never tell on themselves. So with that in mind, go "F" yourself.

I will put you down as applauding if Don the Con is on tape saying N*gger.

Wow, look at that.

We can all agree that for Trump's base, It's all good!

Forum List

Back