Trump was right about the US Space Force

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

China is set to dominate Outer Space, with devastating consequences for Americans
22 Apr 2023 ~~ By Matthew G. Andersson

On April 21, the Financial Times ran a story that should be front and center in U.S. national security policy circles ("China building cyber weapons to hijack enemy satellites"). It asserts that a "Classified CIA document assesses Beijing's ambitions to take control of communications critical to fighting wars." Instead, this issue is being drowned out publicly by domestic partisan distractions, and the presence in our nation's capitol of a political party that appears indifferent to American vital interests, and may even be hostile to them.
The F.T. report highlights one of the biggest military risks faced by the U.S. and its Western allies. The next frontier of war-making is in space, and China is already there. The Chinese are indeed ahead both in some applied technology and, especially, in national policy planning. Former president Trump appeared to understand this, and it was central to advancing the new U.S. Space Force through the FY20 National Defense Authorization Act. Unfortunately, this has, like NASA, been subject to the progressive left's unrelated ideologies and is being diverted or distracted from its core strategic imperative.
Part of the problem for the U.S. is that, while it has undoubted strength in cyber–command and control, and clearly so in space flight operations and technology, it is not currently unified at a national level in space law and policy. There is not one fully active and robust air, space, and security institution that is leading such efforts. Certain leaders within the USAF are clearly aware of the critical mission of the Space Force, but they are hampered by a civilian leadership with other priorities, or by its incapacity.
While the U.S. is distracted by internal politics and division, we are neglecting a clearly growing presence and determination by China to control space rights and rules, and even to make space property claims, all while creating an existential dominance over the fate of many basic public systems including communications, energy, and transportation.

Commentary:
Seems Trump decision was right once again.
Unfortunately, each day that goes by we find more evidence that Biden and many Democrat politicians have been bought by the Chinese.
Nothing in Washington D.C. is classified as long as the Biden, Maoist Democrats and the Uni-Party are running this country!
Of concern are recent testing of Chinese satellites that shadowed and chased other satellites, some circling around them in a spiral fashion. For now, Chinese satellites only got very close to other Chinese satellites. Some of these Chinese satellites have grappling claws. Of course, the Chinese government says they are for clearing space debris, to grapple junk and direct it to de-orbit.
A simple command change can cause much disruption to our satellites and our ability to win a war.
We can also thank Maoist Democrats and especially Bubba Clinton for giving China the missile technology. Prior to that all China could launch were bottle rockets.

China is set to dominate Outer Space, with devastating consequences for Americans

On April 21, the Financial Times ran a story that should be front and center in U.S. national security policy circles ("China building cyber weapons to hijack enemy satellites"). It asserts that a "Classified CIA document assesses Beijing's ambitions to take control of communications critical to fighting wars." Instead, this issue is being drowned out publicly by domestic partisan distractions, and the presence in our nation's capitol of a political party that appears indifferent to American vital interests, and may even be hostile to them.
The F.T. report highlights one of the biggest military risks faced by the U.S. and its Western allies. The next frontier of war-making is in space, and China is already there. The Chinese are indeed ahead both in some applied technology and, especially, in national policy planning. Former president Trump appeared to understand this, and it was central to advancing the new U.S. Space Force through the FY20 National Defense Authorization Act. Unfortunately, this has, like NASA, been subject to the progressive left's unrelated ideologies and is being diverted or distracted from its core strategic imperative.
Part of the problem for the U.S. is that, while it has undoubted strength in cyber–command and control, and clearly so in space flight operations and technology, it is not currently unified at a national level in space law and policy. There is not one fully active and robust air, space, and security institution that is leading such efforts. Certain leaders within the USAF are clearly aware of the critical mission of the Space Force, but they are hampered by a civilian leadership with other priorities, or by its incapacity.
While the U.S. is distracted by internal politics and division, we are neglecting a clearly growing presence and determination by China to control space rights and rules, and even to make space property claims, all while creating an existential dominance over the fate of many basic public systems including communications, energy, and transportation.

Commentary:
Unfortunately, each day that goes by we find more evidence that Biden and many Democrat politicians have been bought by the Chinese.
Nothing in Washington D.C. is classified as long as the Biden, Maoist Democrats and the Uni-Party are running this country!
Of concern are recent testing of Chinese satellites that shadowed and chased other satellites, some circling around them in a spiral fashion. For now, Chinese satellites only got very close to other Chinese satellites. Some of these Chinese satellites have grappling claws. Of course, the Chinese government says they are for clearing space debris, to grapple junk and direct it to de-orbit.
A simple command change can cause much disruption to our satellites and our ability to win a war.
We can also thank Maoist Democrats and especially Bubba Clinton for giving China the missile technology. Prior to that all China could launch were bottle rockets.
Sure. You run with that. Biden is responsible for everything.

Oh boy, more fear-mongering by the cowards.
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

You might have reasonably assumed that even not over bright people could see that wars will be fought in space and from space .
Apparently not among a great many Normies and Sheeple .

I actually believe there have already been lots of space war incidents that remain unreported .
As a general example take the huge air explosion over Kyiv a few days ago .
That was a space warning signal from Moscow as they deliberately exploded a hyper missile . imho

Commentary:
Under Democrats the leadership of the U.S. Space Force will likely be very diverse before he leaves office and consequently very incompetent.

Commentary:

Or the Air Force could have continued doing these things without the need for a whole new service and all the extra brass that comes with it, using up valuable dollars that could be better spent.

We are so divided now that Chinese domination may be preferable than unifying with our fellow Americans.

I have no doubt that most of you on the right feel this way.

The worst part is you do not see anything wrong with holding this view

I have no doubt that most of you on the right feel this way.

The worst part is you do not see anything wrong with holding this view
I see the United States ending and the blending of it into a world government that seems to be malevolent and not benevolent. That is what I see. And you are part of it. What is worse is that we have to become poorer to share our wealth with many other nations. I suppose if you are not one of peasants who will be poorer, you do not care what is happening.

I see the United States ending and the blending of it into a world government that seems to be malevolent and not benevolent. That is what I see. And you are part of it.

I am part of it because I do not bow a knee to your beloved party?

Yeah, I think not.

I suppose if you are not one of peasants who will be poorer, you do not care what is happening.

I am not poorer that is for sure, just the opposite in fact. I am sorry to hear that you have gotten poorer, perhaps if you get off you ass and work a bit harder you can better your situation.

I am part of it because I do not bow a knee to your beloved party?

Yeah, I think not.

I am not poorer that is for sure, just the opposite in fact. I am sorry to hear that you have gotten poorer, perhaps if you get off you ass and work a bit harder you can better your situation.
I am not speaking of you from what you typed. I am speaking of others who vote like you do who are not so fortunate. The corruption and stealing are massive in this nation. The numbers of those who are falling behind are growing. The Millennial generation is the first one in our history who will be poorer than any previous one. They are more diverse than any also and there is a hatred towards those who are older by a percentage of them.

am speaking of others who vote like you do who are not so fortunate.

Sadly in the last election only about 2% of the people voted like me, thus I think it is a tad unfair to blame us.

Forum List

Back