Omarosa' $180K 'bribe' on tape, offered by a Trump from "small donor contributions"

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I guess that's Eric's wife? Here's my favorite part. Well you know we have to do SALARIES as a public thing. BUT we can take small donor contributions and use that to pay you...

"And that all the money that we raise and that pays salaries is directly from donors, small-dollar donors for the most part. So, I know you, you were making 179 at the White House. And I think we can work something out where we keep you right along those lines," Trump continues. "Specifically, let me see, I haven't even added up the numbers. But we were talking about, like, 15K a month. Let me see what that adds up to..."

Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job

The tape, which was broadcast on MSNBC, was made just days after the former "Apprentice" contestant left her White House job.

by Adam Edelman / Aug.16.2018 / 1:02 PM ET / Updated 1:31 PM ET

Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former reality TV star who became a top White House aide to President Donald Trump, on Thursday released exclusively to MSNBC a secret tape of campaign official Lara Trump offering her a $15,000-a-month job after she was fired from the administration.

The tape — which, according to Manigault Newman was made on Dec. 16, 2017, just days after she had left the White House — appears to corroborate claims she made in her new book about receiving an offer from the president's re-election campaign. Manigault Newman wrote in her book that the job offer came with the condition of signing a nondisclosure agreement; she said she did not accept it.

On the new tape, Lara Trump says: "It sounds a little like, obviously, that there are some things you've got in the back pocket to pull out. Clearly, if you come on board the campaign, like, we can't have, we got to," she continues, before Manigault Newman interjects, "Oh, God no."...

Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job

YOUR VIDEO BEGINS IN: 00:00

Listen to new audio of Lara Trump offering Omarosa a $15,000/month campaign job

Last edited:
I wonder what else Omarosa has on tape? She's got one of her being fired in the Situation Room, she's got one of Trump telling her how upset he was at her being fired, and now, she's released one where a member of the Trump clan offers her a bribe.

When is it gonna stop?

By the way, do you think that Obama secretly hired Omarosa to get dirt on Trump? That is probably gonna be the next conspiracy theory that Trump supporters come up with.

Are all job offers bribes or just this one?

Omarosa's book is already in the 30% off bin.

I wonder what else Omarosa has on tape? She's got one of her being fired in the Situation Room, she's got one of Trump telling her how upset he was at her being fired, and now, she's released one where a member of the Trump clan offers her a bribe.

When is it gonna stop?

By the way, do you think that Obama secretly hired Omarosa to get dirt on Trump? That is probably gonna be the next conspiracy theory that Trump supporters come up with.

Hire the drama queen? Fuck NO! He wouldn't have touched her with a 10feet pole. He was called 'no-drama Obama' for a reason. Trump sure can pick 'em can't he. He "hires the best", right?

Doesn't M A T T E R. You don't know what the advance was. She probably got a whooole lot more than $180k.

I guess this will stop when she has exhausted all her tapes or Trump puts her in jail. He has asked the DOJ to arrest her.

Doesn't M A T T E R. You don't know what the advance was. She probably got a whooole lot more than $180k.

I guess this will stop when she has exhausted all her tapes or Trump puts her in jail. He has asked the DOJ to arrest her.

FOUND IT 'SEVEN FIGURE ADVANCE'!

I guess that's Eric's wife? Here's my favorite part. Well you know we have to do SALARIES as a public thing. BUT we can take small donor contributions and use that to pay you...

"And that all the money that we raise and that pays salaries is directly from donors, small-dollar donors for the most part. So, I know you, you were making 179 at the White House. And I think we can work something out where we keep you right along those lines," Trump continues. "Specifically, let me see, I haven't even added up the numbers. But we were talking about, like, 15K a month. Let me see what that adds up to..."

The tape, which was broadcast on MSNBC, was made just days after the former "Apprentice" contestant left her White House job.

Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former reality TV star who became a top White House aide to President Donald Trump, on Thursday released exclusively to MSNBC a secret tape of campaign official Lara Trump offering her a $15,000-a-month job after she was fired from the administration.

The tape — which, according to Manigault Newman was made on Dec. 16, 2017, just days after she had left the White House — appears to corroborate claims she made in her new book about receiving an offer from the president's re-election campaign. Manigault Newman wrote in her book that the job offer came with the condition of signing a nondisclosure agreement; she said she did not accept it.

On the new tape, Lara Trump says: "It sounds a little like, obviously, that there are some things you've got in the back pocket to pull out. Clearly, if you come on board the campaign, like, we can't have, we got to," she continues, before Manigault Newman interjects, "Oh, God no."...

Gee centerleftFL
I'd love to raise money to pay a team of MEDIATORS to resolve these hostile relations
and get all sides involved to focus on CONSTRUCTIVE measures and solutions for the public benefit of the nation united, not divided.

Looks like people are still paying more to incite catfights.
Where are the dollars to pay for making peace and working out sustainable corrections and collaborative solutions as a team?

I'd pay good money to see an example of how a pair or team of mediators works
out conflicts that have gotten this personal and established. I'd rather see an example
of conflict resolution in the media, so people can see how much work and give and take is involved.

Clearly your link to more of this drama shows that war sells and attracts big dollars, fights and bullying and exacerbating conflict.

What about putting a dollar value on peace? on restoring good faith relations
and ability to work together DESPITE things going downhill, or completely to hell?

Maybe we need a reality contest show to reward people with true diplomacy and problem solving skills.
And hire someone or a team to take on this challenge.

How can we resolve the rifts between Trump supporters and opponents from within and between both major parties.
and focus on constructive goals that all sides agree with?

Wouldn't that make for better drama, as well as better role models and examples to teach from
how to be better than this?

Gee centerleftFL
I'd love to raise money to pay a team of MEDIATORS to resolve these hostile relations
and get all sides involved to focus on CONSTRUCTIVE measures and solutions for the public benefit of the nation united, not divided.

Looks like people are still paying more to incite catfights.
Where are the dollars to pay for making peace and working out sustainable corrections and collaborative solutions as a team?

I'd pay good money to see an example of how a pair or team of mediators works
out conflicts that have gotten this personal and established. I'd rather see an example
of conflict resolution in the media, so people can see how much work and give and take is involved.

Clearly your link to more of this drama shows that war sells and attracts big dollars, fights and bullying and exacerbating conflict.

What about putting a dollar value on peace? on restoring good faith relations
and ability to work together DESPITE things going downhill, or completely to hell?

Maybe we need a reality contest show to reward people with true diplomacy and problem solving skills.
And hire someone or a team to take on this challenge.

How can we resolve the rifts between Trump supporters and opponents from within and between both major parties.
and focus on constructive goals that all sides agree with?

Wouldn't that make for better drama, as well as better role models and examples to teach from
how to be better than this?

Sorry man, there is just TOOOOOOO MUCH MONEY in WAR and 'conflict'. Cheney had it figured. Erik Prince has it figured out. The BOLTONS of the world give them business by PITTING one country against the other or just the 'wholesale taking' of a country and it's assets!! They get CAMPAIGN FINANCING in return.

And currently at #3 on Amazon’s best sellers list...

eozdy.jpg

Forum List

Back