Trump Called Omarosa a "Lowlife"

Trump has responded to at least a dozen critics by claiming on Twitter that the critic had previously "begged" him for something.

The unmitigated gall of Omarosa. Trump made her a household name, made her millions and offered her the PRIVILEGE of being part of his administration. Her intention? Make a quick buck. Secretly recording Gen. Kelly was a criminal act and betrayal. Time to prosecuted traitors.

So, it's cool for nObama to call celebs dumb ass?

No idea what you are drooling and babbling about

The Great Obama did not have Apprentice celebrities in his cabinet
True. His cabinet was infested with useless parasites.

The Great Obama managed to keep a cabinet. It was not infested with felons disloyal to our country like Fat Donnie
Sure it was. BTW, dumbass, no one in Trump's cabinet has been convicted of a felony.

Flynn has plead guilty

He didn't commit any crimes while he was in Trump's cabinet, and it's doubtful he committed any afterwards.

The Great Obama managed to keep a cabinet. It was not infested with felons disloyal to our country like Fat Donnie
Sure it was. BTW, dumbass, no one in Trump's cabinet has been convicted of a felony.

Flynn has plead guilty

He didn't commit any crimes while he was in Trump's cabinet, and it's doubtful he committed any afterwards.

He plead guilty to the easy charges

In return he gave evidence of why he met with Russia, what he offered, what he received in return and ........what Trump knew

Flynn has plead guilty

In return he gave evidence of why he met with Russia, what he offered, what he received in return and ........what Trump knew
Horseshit. Mueller got nothing from Flynn because there isn't anything for him to give up.

You're a fucking moron.

"Mark Burnett called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa. I don’t have that word in my vocabulary, and never have. She made it up. Look at her MANY recent quotes saying such wonderful and powerful things about me - a true Champion of Civil Rights - until she got fired. Omarosa had Zero credibility with the Media (they didn’t want interviews) when she worked in the White House. Now that she says bad about me, they will talk to her. Fake News!" - President Trump

Wacky Omarosa said on Hardball that she would love to give her tapes to Bob Mueller, and that President Trump must be impeached!

Ombaro...Obamar do the math. Kenyans stick together! Get 'em out.

So Brock Hussaine in on Martha's Vineyard this month. Why is there a MSM blackout of that?

pohahahahahahahahaha she recorded him tell her how much he loves her to stay......what a clown, what a circus, I swear this better than Mexican telenovelas LOL.....I'M gonna vote for the orange just to stay for the entertainment, this is priceless stuff HAHAHAHA

Well, today is Omarosa book day. That should dominate the rest of the week.

19-omarosa-trump-02.nocrop.w1600.h2147483647.jpg

Lakota, do you think Osamara is actually a dude? The giant mouth and eyebrow area though, almost prehistoric.

Issa, please post a conversation you had with some idiot you associate with. That would probably not be entertaining, but would show you are a sick, low IQ idiot.

Flynn has plead guilty

Horseshit. Mueller got nothing from Flynn because there isn't anything for him to give up.

You're a fucking moron.
Mueller is not going to offer a plea deal without something significant in return

"Mark Burnett called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa. I don’t have that word in my vocabulary, and never have. She made it up. Look at her MANY recent quotes saying such wonderful and powerful things about me - a true Champion of Civil Rights - until she got fired. Omarosa had Zero credibility with the Media (they didn’t want interviews) when she worked in the White House. Now that she says bad about me, they will talk to her. Fake News!" - President Trump
If there is nothing bad on those tapes

Why won’t Trump release them?

Flynn has plead guilty

You're a fucking moron.
Mueller is not going to offer a plea deal without something significant in return
would depend on what he has. i know you and many on the left think this is a done deal but i just don't see crimes committed. it comes across to me as if winning an election now puts you under investigation. when i talk to a lot of people on the left and say it's going on for too long, i get "but hillary...4 years..."

so is this a hunt for honesty, or is this investigation "payback"? at times i see more "payback" than anyone really caring or believing trump did something. they "hope" something is found to get rid of him in the same light that people "hoped" obama / hillary would be busted for the things they did. but so far we're all charlie brown and life is kinda lucy pulling the football away each and every time.

on both sides.

hillarys camp paid good money to have steele - a foreign agent at this point - dig up dirt on trump but that is excused and praised by the left.
trump jr took up someone on an offer to have dirt handed to them.

i fail to see a huge actual difference in the end. both sides are using foreign intel to build a case against the other but one committed a crime and other did it properly.

what law was actually broken in any of these exchanges. i'll pull a stormy daniels here and say give me a statute or written law that trump broke and how hillary didn't. i'd love to read it as i've never seen it. maybe then i'll understand better why the left feels trumps was a crime and warranted all this hoopla.

If there is nothing bad on those tapes

Why won’t Trump release them?
if they didn't do anything why keep pleading the 5th?

we really need to take these things we hold against people we don't like and see how they measure up against people we do. far too often it seems we allow the attacks to the OTHER side to be anything at all but we don't allow them coming back at us in the same light.

we *all* need to be playing by the same set of rules and *all* need to enforce that again in such a manner.

So, it's cool for nObama to call celebs dumb ass?

Flynn has plead guilty

After being financially ruined and presented with a choice of going to prison for doing nothing, he took the lesser option. I think a judge will throw the charges out. But, it won't restore all he's lost.

Forum List

Back