Unfreaking real! Demoted DOJ official's wife worked for Fusion GPS during campaign.

:lol:

You guys are so deeply buried in your own bullshit narratives that you can't even see reality anymore.

A DoJ official's wife worked for Fusion GPS.

So what?

Why am I supposed to be outraged by that? Is there any reason why a DoJ official's wife shouldn't work for a consulting company?

Yea Right....

No conflict of interest here...

I'm sure if the shoe were on the other foot

you would feel exactly the same.:puke:

Where is the conflict of interest?

Fusion GPS isn't under any investigation by the DoJ.

They created the FAKE dossier.

Why did Ohr lie about his meetings with high ranking employees of Fusion? That is why he was demoted.

Link?

According to the DoJ, he was demoted because he had two job descriptions, and they wanted him to focus only on one.

When did he "lie" about meeting with Fusion?
Pay attention dummy.

Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier

I read that article - the body of it doesn't support the headline. FOX is claiming a causal link between Ohr's demotion and his contacts with Fusion - and there's nothing to support that.

You'd know that, if you'd actually read it.

Just like they did with the Seth Rich stuff. Fox has really gone down the drain.

They went down the drain a long time ago. The difference is now they're getting desperate.

They've got to appeal to the looney-tunes that they're losing to the Breitbarts and Daily Callers.

They've always been biased, but they've sunk into conspiracy theory and they are deep in the hole for Trump. It's bizzare to watch.

You guys are so deeply buried in your own bullshit narratives that you can't even see reality anymore.

So what?

Why am I supposed to be outraged by that? Is there any reason why a DoJ official's wife shouldn't work for a consulting company?

Yea Right....

I know that you wholeheartedly believe that the entire "dossier" is "fake", and you're allowed to believe whatever you want.

But that doesn't mean that anyone else has to believe it.

Anyway, that's beside the point. It's still not a conflict of interest. Fusion GPS isn't under any investigation, they're not suspected of committing any crimes, and most importantly, Bruce Orr isn't a member of Mueller's team, and has nothing to do with the Russia investigation.

Link?

According to the DoJ, he was demoted because he had two job descriptions, and they wanted him to focus only on one.

When did he "lie" about meeting with Fusion?
Pay attention dummy.

Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier

I read that article - the body of it doesn't support the headline. FOX is claiming a causal link between Ohr's demotion and his contacts with Fusion - and there's nothing to support that.

You'd know that, if you'd actually read it.

Just like they did with the Seth Rich stuff. Fox has really gone down the drain.

They went down the drain a long time ago. The difference is now they're getting desperate.

They've got to appeal to the looney-tunes that they're losing to the Breitbarts and Daily Callers.

They've always been biased, but they've sunk into conspiracy theory and they are deep in the hole for Trump. It's bizzare to watch.

My thoughts are that ever since Trump's victory, FOX has had a hard time competing for the batshit Trumpian crowd. FOX isn't telling them enough of what they want to hear - they need to hear all Trump, all the time - so they're relying on the internet instead.

FOX is trying to get some of that marketshare back.

So what?

Yea Right....

I know that you wholeheartedly believe that the entire "dossier" is "fake", and you're allowed to believe whatever you want.

But that doesn't mean that anyone else has to believe it.

Anyway, that's beside the point. It's still not a conflict of interest. Fusion GPS isn't under any investigation, they're not suspected of committing any crimes, and most importantly, Bruce Orr isn't a member of Mueller's team, and has nothing to do with the Russia investigation.

You need to face the truth...

You don't have a clue what the truth is

because you listen to FAKE NEWS....

Face the facts, your news media FAKES NEWS..

Turn on Fox or Rush to get your head right.

I did a Google search, and only found Peter Strzok.

Who are these other 3?
Strzok's girlfriend was on Mueller's team she was fire before Strzoks and there is David Archey and Andrew Weissmann will be next...
Bias allegations in Robert Mueller's probe offer Trump allies a new counterargument

David Archey is still on Mueller's team. Strzok's girlfriend was never on Mueller's team. Andrew Weissmann isn't likely to be going anywhere, either.

We're still at 1. Wanna try again?

Who are these other 3?
Strzok's girlfriend was on Mueller's team she was fire before Strzoks and there is David Archey and Andrew Weissmann will be next...
Bias allegations in Robert Mueller's probe offer Trump allies a new counterargument

David Archey is still on Mueller's team. Strzok's girlfriend was never on Mueller's team. Andrew Weissmann isn't likely to be going anywhere, either.

It's all falling apart for you...

It's your side that colluded with Russia...

Who are these other 3?

You keep that faith alive!

Who are these other 3?

Would you like to make a wager?

His girlfriend was briefly on the team her bias was exposed early on we are just now learning this...Archey's removal will be news tomorrow and Weissmann is under fire and Mueller will have to eventually remove him as well...but you still have not answered my question so let me reword it for you and see if I can get an answer now...
How would you feel if Obama was under investigation and one of the investigators were removed for sending his girlfriend (that was once on the team) anti Obama tweets and reports of two more suspiciously biased members on the team? And over half of the rest of the team were donors to the GOP? Be honest if you can...

Who are these other 3?

Yes. I'll bet you 10 billion dollars.

Obama was sure a great POTUS huh? Look what he left behind. Can't say I know their history, but seems a safe bet the FBI and Justice Dept. have never appeared so corrupt. It's real bad.

It appears we have found some collusion after all. Anyone who thinks that a husband and wife don't talk to each other about what is going on at their jobs is to brain dead to be drawing breath and should be on a respirator.

His girlfriend was briefly on the team her bias was exposed early on we are just now learning this...Archey's removal will be news tomorrow and Weissmann is under fire and Mueller will have to eventually remove him as well...

So I'm just supposed to take your word for all of this?

Let me guess, you've got secret sources in the FBI?

but you still have not answered my question so let me reword it for you and see if I can get an answer now...
How would you feel if Obama was under investigation and one of the investigators were removed for sending his girlfriend (that was once on the team) anti Obama tweets and reports of two more suspiciously biased members on the team? And over half of the rest of the team were donors to the GOP? Be honest if you can...

I did answer your question.

But either way, I wouldn't really give a shit. I'm not under any delusions that the people investigating the President are supposed to be his supporters - that doesn't jive with how our oppositional justice system works.

Do you remember Democrats whining that Ken Starr was a Republican?

I don't.

Yes. I'll bet you 10 billion dollars.

I was thinking something around the $100.00 range..

We could both send it to a neutral party here...

Have you not heard of conflict of interest. Are you oblivious to all the connections.tel me this doc. If you were trying to write a story about a deep state bloodless coup happening in this country how would you do it. Why is the fbi and justice not divulging the info asked for by congress. I mean if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck it is probably a duck. How many lawyers worked for the Clintons or the Clinton Foundation. There is just too much to document here. Lets,distill it for you. The Russian investigation is based on a debunked dossier from fusion gps. A warrant for survellience of trump team members was granted by the fisa court on the basis of this false dossier. The justice department pushed this narrative. Mr. Ohr is the at the top of this justice dept. his wife worked for fusion gps. The chief investigator for the fbi has been demoted for his rabid anti trump messages. One of muellars lawyers was at Hilary’s election night party, encouraged the acting attorney general to defy trumps orders, and donated a lot of money to Dems.

You will laugh this off, but I think the reason the info is being slow walked is because the rot is so deep and so disgusting that the fbi and justice department do not believe the public can handle the truth. But if you want to continue to believe that these are all just strange coincidences that have no relationship to each other and show no signs of corruption and crimes, by all means don’t let,the facts burst your bubble.

So I'm just supposed to take your word for all of this?

Let me guess, you've got secret sources in the FBI?
I guess you won't answer wasted my time...see ya!

Are you under the impression that by editing that part out of my quote, you made it no longer exist?

I answered your question, fuckwit. Playing dumb isn't going to impress anyone.

Are you under the impression that by editing that part out of my quote, you made it no longer exist?

I answered your question, fuckwit. Playing dumb isn't going to impress anyone.
So you would be okay with it? No problem with you to watch Obama sit through a witch hunt?

Forum List

Back