Unfreaking real! Demoted DOJ official's wife worked for Fusion GPS during campaign.

THEDOCTORISIN SAID:
But either way, I wouldn't really give a shit. I'm not under any delusions that the people investigating the President are supposed to be his supporters - that doesn't jive with how our oppositional justice system works.

Do you remember Democrats whining that Ken Starr was a Republican?

I don't.

That's your answer? that's not an answer...not to my question...and I sure do remember Ken Star being under fire big time...
The people investigating a political figure need to be beyond reproach and it's becoming more clear each day that Muellers team is anything but...
I know you would be ticked off if things were reversed...you will never convince me otherwise...

Are you under the impression that by editing that part out of my quote, you made it no longer exist?

I answered your question, fuckwit. Playing dumb isn't going to impress anyone.
So you would be okay with it? No problem with you to watch Obama sit through a witch hunt?

Do you need help reading my post? I think it's pretty clear.

Yes.

I would have no problem with Obama being investigated by those who oppose him politically.

In fact, I would be shocked to find out otherwise. That's the way it's supposed to be.

That's how an adversarial justice system works.

Obama was sure a great POTUS huh? Look what he left behind. Can't say I know their history, but seems a safe bet the FBI and Justice Dept. have never appeared so corrupt. It's real bad.
No, read up on the Hoover era, one of the most crooked cops ever.

THEDOCTORISIN SAID:
But either way, I wouldn't really give a shit. I'm not under any delusions that the people investigating the President are supposed to be his supporters - that doesn't jive with how our oppositional justice system works.

I don't.

That's your answer? that's not an answer...not to my question...and I sure do remember Ken Star being under fire big time...
The people investigating a political figure need to be beyond reproach and it's becoming more clear each day that Muellers team is anything but...
I know you would be ticked off if things were reversed...you will never convince me otherwise...

:lol:

You are welcome to believe whatever you want to believe.

Are you going to back up your claims about these other members of Mueller's team being fired, or should I assume that you just pulled that out of your ass?

Are you going to back up your claims about these other members of Mueller's team being fired, or should I assume that you just pulled that out of your ass?
I did read the link...

I'll repeat a question I asked before.

Do you remember any liberals whining that Ken Starr's team had too many Republicans?

I sure don't.

I don't recall, however not apples to oranges. While political, Republicans had a genuine case. The Democrats invented one, which involves the Justice Dept. and FBI.

I did read the link...

I read your link.

I don't think you did, though. It doesn't say what you think it does. Maybe you should re-read it.

I did a Google search, and only found Peter Strzok.

Who are these other 3?
Strzok's girlfriend was on Mueller's team she was fire before Strzoks and there is David Archey and Andrew Weissmann will be next...
Bias allegations in Robert Mueller's probe offer Trump allies a new counterargument

David Archey is still on Mueller's team. Strzok's girlfriend was never on Mueller's team. Andrew Weissmann isn't likely to be going anywhere, either.

We're still at 1. Wanna try again?

It's all falling apart for you...

It's your side that colluded with Russia...

You keep that faith alive!

Would you like to make a wager?

Yes.

I'll repeat a question I asked before.

Do you remember any liberals whining that Ken Starr's team had too many Republicans?

I sure don't.

I don't recall, however not apples to oranges. While political, Republicans had a genuine case. The Democrats invented one, which involves the Justice Dept. and FBI.

Ken Starr was hired to investigate a property deal from the 1970s and 80s that turned out to be (as you guys like to say) a complete nothingburger.

5 years later, he released his report about Clinton's sex life.

THEDOCTORISIN SAID:

I don't.

More importantly Meuller's legal team has a surprisingly large number of lawyers rebuked from the bench for prosecutorial misconduct. There is a lot of talk but no action yet pending passage of the continuing resolution about appointing another special counsel to examine the presumed misconduct and contempt of congress.

'Over 10,000 texts' between ex-Mueller team officials found, after discovery of anti-Trump messages

Ok, so Lisa Page left Mueller's team before the details of the texts and affair came out.

So she wasn't "fired for bias".

(As a side not, Strzok hasn't been "fired", either. He's just not working with Mueller's team anymore)

Forum List

Back