Obama's policies allowed the Port Authority bomber to enter the US

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
That's what I'm hearing. He came here in 2011 on a chain migration visa.

Port Authority explosion: Suspect ID'd in 'attempted terrorist attack'

"Department of Homeland Security Press Secretary Tyler Houlton said in a statement Ullah entered the U.S. in 2011 from Bangladesh on a chain migration visa. He had used a "passport displaying an F43 family immigrant visa in 2011." He added the suspect "is a lawful permanent resident."

Do the math: Obama allowed more then 1.2 million Muslims into this country, during his 8 years in office. If only 1% of them have the possibility of committing a violent terrorist attack on this country, that would be 12,000 violent terrorist attacks. If only one half of 1%, that would still be 6,000 violent terrorist attacks.

Indeed, Mr. Obama has done more to hurt our country than anyone could have. Thank goodness that Hillary Clinton did not win by a landslide like all the entire corporate leftist media complex pushed down our throats for a year or more. If you don't know what I refer to, here is but one example of these corporate criminals in action doing all they can to illegally influence our election.

Indeed, Mr. Obama has done more to hurt our country than anyone could have. Thank goodness that Hillary Clinton did not win by a landslide like all the entire corporate leftist media complex pushed down our throats for a year or more. If you don't know what I refer to, here is but one example of these corporate criminals in action doing all they can to illegally influence our election.

I love those videos. They show just how delusional and wrong leftists are. :biggrin:

"Department of Homeland Security Press Secretary Tyler Houlton said in a statement Ullah entered the U.S. in 2011 from Bangladesh on a chain migration visa. He had used a "passport displaying an F43 family immigrant visa in 2011." He added the suspect "is a lawful permanent resident."

Do the math: Obama allowed more then 1.2 million Muslims into this country, during his 8 years in office. If only 1% of them have the possibility of committing a violent terrorist attack on this country, that would be 12,000 violent terrorist attacks. If only one half of 1%, that would still be 6,000 violent terrorist attacks.
Is that anywhere close to the white and black terrorist that carry out mass murders?

We heard and still hear this same laughable bullshit about Bush and 9/11. Cons refuse to believe HE bore responsibility for the safety and security of the country after being in office for 9 months.

Yet somehow Trump is responsible for the miniscule gains of the stock market and Obama's continued job growth.

When you fill out the member request form to be a conservative you must check the box marked 'schizophrenia' or you don't qualify.

Kate's Law can be the next thing to pass after this. Thanks to nobama's failed policies on open borders.

Is that anywhere close to the white and black terrorist that carry out mass murders?
Look at the racist reply you did when looking over common sense. Wow!

seems to me that he got here by long standing set of rules.

unless the o admin changes the rules to make it easier for certain people to come.

Obama did nothing to change the rule, he actually exacerbated the problem by giving those who entered through "chain migration"protection under his 2012 “DACA” amnesty. Schumer and Pelosi also wanted to expand the Dream Act, which would ensure a much larger wave of subsequent chain migrations. Donald Trump wants to end the program.

We heard and still hear this same laughable bullshit about Bush and 9/11. Cons refuse to believe HE bore responsibility for the safety and security of the country after being in office for 9 months.

Yet somehow Trump is responsible for the miniscule gains of the stock market and Obama's continued job growth.

When you fill out the member request form to be a conservative you must check the box marked 'schizophrenia' or you don't qualify.

"minuscule gains of the stock market and Obama's continued job growth..."

:lmao:

unless the o admin changes the rules to make it easier for certain people to come.

Obama did nothing to change the rule, he actually exacerbated the problem by giving those who entered through "chain migration"protection under his 2012 “DACA” amnesty. Schumer and Pelosi also wanted to expand the Dream Act, which would ensure a much larger wave of subsequent chain migrations. Donald Trump wants to end the program.
chain migration is about helping families stick together.

it creates a support system of people that actually care about each other since they are family.

and the guy came from Bangladesh, not exactly a hotbed of terrorism.

Still doesn't get old....LOL.

Dem's end game is to grant millions of illegals amnesty and the vote to cancel out the votes of millions of Americans. They promise the illegals government hand outs in exchange for their votes and Dem's will control congress and the White House for decades.

it creates a support system of people that actually care about each other since they are family.

So you're attempting to rationalize the idea that terrorists don't come here from Bangladesh, that it's more important to you that immigrant families "stay together", regardless of whether one of them is a terrorist, as well as your belief that Obama's immigration policies weren't responsible?

Wow. The denial is strong in this one.

So you're attempting to rationalize the idea that terrorists don't come here from Bangladesh, that it's more important to you that immigrant families "stay together", regardless of whether one of them is a terrorist, as well as your belief that Obama's immigration policies weren't responsible?

Wow. The denial is strong in this one.
oh, I see

you want to build a wall around the country and pretend nothing bad will ever happen.

but I'll repeat and explain; Bang is not a hotbed of terrorists, that means it could happen under trump since it's not on his ban list.

LOL! Criminals need their family. Bangladesh not a hot bed. Guy tries to bomb train station anyway. Got it!

Forum List

Back