food for thought on Democrat critics of Roy Moore

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
In 1983 Mass. Rep Gerry Studds censured by the House for to be polite a relationship with a 17 year old page. Studds was re elected several times thereafter to the House.

Also no one drowned in Roy Moore's car.

My issue is if Moore is innocent then this is wrong on so many levels and deserves to win and serve in the Senate. If he is guilty, he deserves the electric chair. There is no in between.

My issue is if Moore is innocent then this is wrong on so many levels and deserves to win and serve in the Senate. If he is guilty, he deserves the electric chair. There is no in between.

In a perfect world I would have no argument. However the Demrats have proven themselves to nothing but a bunch bottom feeding two faced bozos over the years with issues like this so they can reap what they sew.

What if he, let's say, got kicked off the court because he couldn't follow the law?

Oh wait, that already happened. Twice.

welcome to today...
And in there lays the problem....Today it's not your guy on the hot seat it's ours...as far as I'm concerned today is no different than yesterday...we have an election coming up...that's the only difference...

What if he, let's say, got kicked off the court because he couldn't follow the law?

Many judges will defy the law, molesting children is far worse and falsely accusing a person of molestation is absolutely disgusting. So your comparison is ridiculous.

Easy answer. Some 39 year old cock and bull story? Or another lunatic DeWitt like a Shumer, Waters etc. Who will simply march lockstep with the Clinton cheats.

Vote Roy. The alternative is a proven disaster.

Damn right, we can't have people prosecuting the Klan for blowing up little girls. What a disaster.

It's amusing the myopia exhibited in this thread that likes to pretend that serial child predation is Roy Moore's only problem. As if his palpable contempt for gays, women, nonChristians, and the Constitution in general aren't even on the table.

Or perhaps the whole Tiger Beat trip is a smokescreen to obscure all that? Is that it?

Many judges will defy the law, molesting children is far worse and falsely accusing a person of molestation is absolutely disgusting. So your comparison is ridiculous.

"Many judges will defy the law"??? :rofl:

What the fuck do you think a judge is there for?

Do you not get the implications of a judge being debenched because he couldn't follow the law?

If you took your car to a mechanic for new brakes and he told you he removed your engine because he couldn't follow the Haynes Manual, would you keep going back to that well?

Whelp --- the voters of Alabama did.

Do you not get the implications of a judge being debenched because he couldn't follow the law?

If you took your car to a mechanic for new brakes and he told you he removed your engine because he couldn't follow the Haynes Manual, would you keep going back to that well?

I don’t care because it is the choice of the people of Alabama and it is for a Senate seat not a judgeship.

Still I am more concerned about the implications of claiming a person molesting you and it actually happening or not. I am against anyone being treated as guilty for an accusation. I don’t care what the political party is or what office they are applying for. The accusations are serious and shouldn’t be taken lightly nor should a person be found guilty without due process. If the person is found guilty, the fry the SOB and make sure the guy never does it again.

The rest of your argument is absolute BS and has nothing to do with the election.

I don’t care because it is the choice of the people of Alabama and it is for a Senate seat not a judgeship.

Still I am more concerned about the implications of claiming a person molesting you and it actually happening or not. I am against anyone being treated as guilty for an accusation. I don’t care what the political party is or what office they are applying for. The accusations are serious and shouldn’t be taken lightly nor should a person be found guilty without due process. If the person is found guilty, the fry the SOB and make sure the guy never does it again.

The rest of your argument is absolute BS and has nothing to do with the election.

It has *everything* to do with the election. The man is incompetent.

If you got in a taxi to go to JFK airport and the cab dropped you off in Pierre South Dakota because the driver couldn't follow directions --- would you get in that cab again? Don't you get the analogy?

Again, as already and repeatedly noted, Roy Moore's hebephilia fixation is the least of his detriments. Contempt for the rule of law; contempt for minorities; contempt for women.... and you want to fixate on the Gadsden Mall, really?

If you got in a taxi to go to JFK airport and the cab dropped you off in Pierre South Dakota because the driver couldn't follow directions --- would you get in that cab again? Don't you get the analogy?

Again, as already and repeatedly noted, Roy Moore's hebephilia fixation is the least of his detriments. Contempt for the rule of law; contempt for minorities; contempt for women.... and you want to fixate on the Gadsden Mall, really?

That is between Alabama and him, if you don’t like it, move there and vote for the other guy. I don’t really care.

If following the law was so important the 9th circus wouldn't exist.

Kind of crazy how the dems would prefer this prosecution be based on nothing involving facts but just public opinion. I'm good with putting a person to death. I'm not good with doing it based on nothing but a political parties rantings.

Some Alabamians speaking in Frank Luntz’s focus group: “ Many of us would be proud to have a 30 year old DA hit on our 14 year old daughters.”

This is Alabama 2017.
Obviously you revolting Moore supporters are also fine with this.

That is between Alabama and him, if you don’t like it, move there and vote for the other guy. I don’t really care.

I asked you what your criteria would be if a judge was kicked off the court because he couldn't follow the law --- which is what the court DOES. Now you're wimping out. Funny, you had plenty of opinion when you thought the Gadsden Mall was the only issue. Suddenly other issues are inconvenient and you run for the door.

Thanks for playin'.

Last edited:
Some Alabamians speaking in Frank Luntz’s focus group: “ Many of us would be proud to have a 30 year old DA hit on our 14 year old daughters.”

This is Alabama 2017.
Obviously you revolting Moore supporters are also fine with this.
On one point we're going the wrong way as a society on how old a child needs to be to make decisions about sex, drinking and buying their own insurance. 14 was fine not long ago. Getting your own insurance should be 18 not 26. The left always pushes to extend childhood. Why? Because children are easy to manipulate and hold under the government thumb. Not long ago a 15 year old wife and 16 year old husband were working and building a family. Now we have people waiting until their 30's to have kids.

I'm not sure this has anything to do with Moore but for fuck sakes we can't keep extending childhood. These snowflakes need to grow the hell up.

I asked you what your criteria would be if a judge was kicked off the court because he couldn't follow the law --- which is what the court DOES. Now you're wimping out. Funny, you had plenty of opinion when you thought the Gadsden Mall was the only issue. Suddenly other issues are inconvenient.
Really? Did the court follow the law when they ruled a penalty for not buying obiecare was actually a tax and let that shit pass? Is the law infallable? Can it never be adjusted? If so then sodomy should still be illegal and we should be able to burn witches. Do you really want that strict of a law system?

In 1983 Mass. Rep Gerry Studds censured by the House for to be polite a relationship with a 17 year old page. Studds was re elected several times thereafter to the House.

Also no one drowned in Roy Moore's car.
Then why is Creepy Roy denying his attraction for teens!

Forum List

Back