Unfreaking real! Demoted DOJ official's wife worked for Fusion GPS during campaign.

:lol:

You guys are so deeply buried in your own bullshit narratives that you can't even see reality anymore.

A DoJ official's wife worked for Fusion GPS.

So what?

Why am I supposed to be outraged by that? Is there any reason why a DoJ official's wife shouldn't work for a consulting company?

You complete Dumb-Ass.

It now looks very much like this Bogus Dossier was the basis for the whole Bogus claim that the Trump Campaign was involved with Russia in "fixing" Presidential Election.

Did the Clinton Campaign PAY to have the Dossier developed? Why, yes.

Was it used by the Obama DOJ and FBI to obtain FISA Warrants to spy on the Trump Campaign? Looks like it...particularly since the DOJ and FBI are trying their best to stonewall an answer to that question....one which could have been answered in a day....not a year!

Does it come to you why it matters that this Deep State Obama/Clinton Shyster was meeting with Fusion without reporting it to authorities in charge?

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

You guys are so deeply buried in your own bullshit narratives that you can't even see reality anymore.

So what?

Why am I supposed to be outraged by that? Is there any reason why a DoJ official's wife shouldn't work for a consulting company?
Why did Ohr lie about his meetings with high ranking employees of Fusion? That is why he was demoted.

Link?

According to the DoJ, he was demoted because he had two job descriptions, and they wanted him to focus only on one.

When did he "lie" about meeting with Fusion?

So what?

You complete Dumb-Ass.

It now looks very much like this Bogus Dossier was the basis for the whole Bogus claim that the Trump Campaign was involved with Russia in "fixing" Presidential Election.

Was it used by the Obama DOJ and FBI to obtain FISA Warrants to spy on the Trump Campaign? Looks like it...particularly since the DOJ and FBI are trying their best to stonewall an answer to that question....one which could have been answered in a day....not a year!

Does it come to you why it matters that this Deep State Obama/Clinton Shyster was meeting with Fusion without reporting it to authorities in charge?

This is what I was referring to, when I said "your bullshit narratives".

So what?

You complete Dumb-Ass.

You can call it a bullshit narrative.....you Bolsheviks are good at attacking the messenger....but you seldom have anything for the MESSAGE...and obviously you don't now.

So what?

You complete Dumb-Ass.

You can call it a bullshit narrative.....you Bolsheviks are good at attacking the messenger....but you seldom have anything for the MESSAGE...and obviously you don't now.

I call it a bullshit narrative because that's exactly what it is. You're making up stories because they make you feel good - there's no basis in fact.

So what?

Why did Ohr lie about his meetings with high ranking employees of Fusion? That is why he was demoted.

Link?

According to the DoJ, he was demoted because he had two job descriptions, and they wanted him to focus only on one.

Pay attention dummy.

Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier

Unfreaking real! Demoted DOJ official's wife worked for Fusion GPS during campaign.

corrupt from the tip to the tail

it is just that simple

Omfg!! Trump needs to charge these fucks with sedition

Absolutely right everyone who gave money to the DNC should be kicked out of their position immediately. Since Trump gave more to the DNC than anybody associated with the investigation, he should go too, right?

So what?

Link?

Pay attention dummy.

I read that article - the body of it doesn't support the headline. FOX is claiming a causal link between Ohr's demotion and his contacts with Fusion - and there's nothing to support that.

You'd know that, if you'd actually read it.

This is such a pity that the DOJ and the FBI's reputations are being ruined by the likes of this man and his wife. Conflict of interest much????????????????

His wife was working for the firm that solicited the dossier for freaking Clinton??????

"The wife of Bruce Ohr, the demoted DOJ official, worked during the campaign for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that commissioned the dossier as part of a project financed by the Clinton campaign and DNC.

Fox News broke the news on Monday. A source familiar with the matter confirmed the discovery to The Daily Caller.

Bruce Ohr held two positions at the Justice Department until last week, when Fox News inquired about his encounters last year with Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson."

More at link:

Wife Of Demoted DOJ Official Worked For Fusion GPS During The Campaign
really?

Who the fuck cares?

It seems like every single person on Mueller's team is in the tank for Hillary.

That doesnt seem fair, does it?

This guy isn't on "Mueller's team".

Even if he was, there would still be no conflict of interest. You guys don't seem to understand how this works.
Unfortunately, it is you that doesn’t seem to know how this stuff works.

I read that article - the body of it doesn't support the headline. FOX is claiming a causal link between Ohr's demotion and his contacts with Fusion - and there's nothing to support that.

You'd know that, if you'd actually read it
Hey Doc...how would you feel if Obama was being investigated and three or four people were fired off of the investigation team for bias? and the remaining members all had track records of giving money to the GOP?

You'd know that, if you'd actually read it
Hey Doc...how would you feel if Obama was being investigated and three or four people were fired off of the investigation team for bias? and the remaining members all had track records of giving money to the GOP?

Well, you're off to a bad start, since at most one person has been fired from Mueller's team at all, let alone for "bias". The guy in this thread isn't even on Mueller's team - which is apparently a fact that slipped by you. Nor do "the remaining members" all have track records of donating to the DNC.

But either way, I wouldn't really give a shit. I'm not under any delusions that the people investigating the President are supposed to be his supporters - that doesn't jive with how our oppositional justice system works.

Do you remember Democrats whining that Ken Starr was a Republican?

I don't.

So what?

Yea Right....

No conflict of interest here...

I'm sure if the shoe were on the other foot

you would feel exactly the same.:puke:

Well, you're off to a bad start, since at most one person has been fired from Mueller's team at all, let alone for "bias"
I only got this far in your post Doc and you are 100% wrong on that...so I'll stop here...but there have been four...sir...look it up...

So what?

Yea Right....

No conflict of interest here...

I'm sure if the shoe were on the other foot

you would feel exactly the same.:puke:

Where is the conflict of interest?

Fusion GPS isn't under any investigation by the DoJ.

Well, you're off to a bad start, since at most one person has been fired from Mueller's team at all, let alone for "bias"
I only got this far in your post Doc and you are 100% wrong on that...so I'll stop here...but there have been four...sir...look it up...

I did a Google search, and only found Peter Strzok.

Who are these other 3?

Do you have a link to back your claims up, or am I just supposed to take your word for it?

So what?

Link?

Pay attention dummy.

Just like they did with the Seth Rich stuff. Fox has really gone down the drain.

So what?

Link?

Pay attention dummy.

Just like they did with the Seth Rich stuff. Fox has really gone down the drain.

They went down the drain a long time ago. The difference is now they're getting desperate.

They've got to appeal to the looney-tunes that they're losing to the Breitbarts and Daily Callers.

Forum List

Back