Unfreaking real! Demoted DOJ official's wife worked for Fusion GPS during campaign.

This is such a pity that the DOJ and the FBI's reputations are being ruined by the likes of this man and his wife. Conflict of interest much????????????????

His wife was working for the firm that solicited the dossier for freaking Clinton??????

"The wife of Bruce Ohr, the demoted DOJ official, worked during the campaign for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that commissioned the dossier as part of a project financed by the Clinton campaign and DNC.

Fox News broke the news on Monday. A source familiar with the matter confirmed the discovery to The Daily Caller.

Bruce Ohr held two positions at the Justice Department until last week, when Fox News inquired about his encounters last year with Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson."

More at link:

Wife Of Demoted DOJ Official Worked For Fusion GPS During The Campaign
Another ridiculous conspiracy... Must be hard to keep track of them all.

Because when I watch you run around in circles trying to avoid backing up your claims, I see a clown.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'll try to be more PC.

Fuckwit.
Ohhhhh maybe the Doc needs a pill...didn't mean to crank your chain Doc...take it easy not everyone can be right all of the time except for me...

:lol:

You misunderstand.

I'm not upset by you. I'm laughing at you.

But by all means, continue deluding yourself into thinking that you've "won". It's fascinating to watch.

You misunderstand.

But by all means, continue deluding yourself into thinking that you've "won". It's fascinating to watch
Not upset than why the name calling? Not a good example for a moderator to set...

You misunderstand.

But by all means, continue deluding yourself into thinking that you've "won". It's fascinating to watch
Not upset than why the name calling? Not a good example for a moderator to set...

Because sometimes, nothing sums up a response better than an insult. That's just the way it goes.

Look around you, fuckwit. We're on the internet. If you take it personally, that's your problem, not mine.

And as a moderator, I'm not supposed to "set an example" for you. That's not my job. My job is to make sure that you follow the rules, not hold your hand. You're an adult, you can figure out how to post on a message board without my help.

This is such a pity that the DOJ and the FBI's reputations are being ruined by the likes of this man and his wife. Conflict of interest much????????????????

His wife was working for the firm that solicited the dossier for freaking Clinton??????

"The wife of Bruce Ohr, the demoted DOJ official, worked during the campaign for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that commissioned the dossier as part of a project financed by the Clinton campaign and DNC.

Fox News broke the news on Monday. A source familiar with the matter confirmed the discovery to The Daily Caller.

Bruce Ohr held two positions at the Justice Department until last week, when Fox News inquired about his encounters last year with Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson."

More at link:

Wife Of Demoted DOJ Official Worked For Fusion GPS During The Campaign
Another ridiculous conspiracy... Must be hard to keep track of them all.

This from a sucker that claims Trump colluded with

Russia to beat Crooked hillary.

Tell us what did the Russians do?

Because sometimes, nothing sums up a response better than an insult. That's just the way it goes.

Look around you, fuckwit. We're on the internet. If you take it personally, that's your problem, not mine.

And as a moderator, I'm not supposed to "set an example" for you. That's not my job. My job is to make sure that you follow the rules, not hold your hand. You're an adult, you can figure out how to post on a message board without my help.
I didn't take it personally but when I have an angry prog on my line I like to play with it a bit...the name calling is my reward...:badgrin:

I read that article - the body of it doesn't support the headline. FOX is claiming a causal link between Ohr's demotion and his contacts with Fusion - and there's nothing to support that.

You'd know that, if you'd actually read it.

Just like they did with the Seth Rich stuff. Fox has really gone down the drain.

They went down the drain a long time ago. The difference is now they're getting desperate.

They've got to appeal to the looney-tunes that they're losing to the Breitbarts and Daily Callers.

They've always been biased, but they've sunk into conspiracy theory and they are deep in the hole for Trump. It's bizzare to watch.

My thoughts are that ever since Trump's victory, FOX has had a hard time competing for the batshit Trumpian crowd. FOX isn't telling them enough of what they want to hear - they need to hear all Trump, all the time - so they're relying on the internet instead.

FOX is trying to get some of that marketshare back.
So the election has made you delusional. Not a good trait for a Mod.

I didn't take it personally but when I have an angry prog on my line I like to play with it a bit...the name calling is my reward...:badgrin:

As I said before, I think watching you try to claim victory is very amusing.

You still haven't backed up your claims, though.

I read that article - the body of it doesn't support the headline. FOX is claiming a causal link between Ohr's demotion and his contacts with Fusion - and there's nothing to support that.

You'd know that, if you'd actually read it.

Just like they did with the Seth Rich stuff. Fox has really gone down the drain.

They went down the drain a long time ago. The difference is now they're getting desperate.

They've got to appeal to the looney-tunes that they're losing to the Breitbarts and Daily Callers.

They've always been biased, but they've sunk into conspiracy theory and they are deep in the hole for Trump. It's bizzare to watch.

My thoughts are that ever since Trump's victory, FOX has had a hard time competing for the batshit Trumpian crowd. FOX isn't telling them enough of what they want to hear - they need to hear all Trump, all the time - so they're relying on the internet instead.

FOX is trying to get some of that marketshare back.
So the election has made you delusional. Not a good trait for a Mod.

Ok. Do you think I give a fuck that my position on staff makes you butthurt?

Because when I watch you run around in circles trying to avoid backing up your claims, I see a clown.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'll try to be more PC.

Fuckwit.
Ohhhhh maybe the Doc needs a pill...didn't mean to crank your chain Doc...take it easy not everyone can be right all of the time except for me...

You misunderstand.

But by all means, continue deluding yourself into thinking that you've "won". It's fascinating to watch.

What's fascinating to watch is you liberals making

fools of yourself while Trump kicks your ass silly....

Happy Happy Happy........

Have you not heard of conflict of interest. Are you oblivious to all the connections.tel me this doc. If you were trying to write a story about a deep state bloodless coup happening in this country how would you do it. Why is the fbi and justice not divulging the info asked for by congress. I mean if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck it is probably a duck. How many lawyers worked for the Clintons or the Clinton Foundation. There is just too much to document here. Lets,distill it for you. The Russian investigation is based on a debunked dossier from fusion gps. A warrant for survellience of trump team members was granted by the fisa court on the basis of this false dossier. The justice department pushed this narrative. Mr. Ohr is the at the top of this justice dept. his wife worked for fusion gps. The chief investigator for the fbi has been demoted for his rabid anti trump messages. One of muellars lawyers was at Hilary’s election night party, encouraged the acting attorney general to defy trumps orders, and donated a lot of money to Dems.

You will laugh this off, but I think the reason the info is being slow walked is because the rot is so deep and so disgusting that the fbi and justice department do not believe the public can handle the truth. But if you want to continue to believe that these are all just strange coincidences that have no relationship to each other and show no signs of corruption and crimes, by all means don’t let,the facts burst your bubble.

I generally agree here....good post.

But there is one thing I would like to add regarding this cocksucker Srzok---the one described above which I have put in heavy ink.

I think he was demoted for more than just anti-Trump Messages. I suspect he was demoted for his part in obtaining FISA Warrants based on the Bogus Dossier.

The fact that the DOJ and FBI are still making bogus excuses for this scumbag and the Ohr scumbag, and worse still....stonewalling Congress...tells me the Deep State is still not under control by a long shot....which I blame primarily on the Pussy Jeff Sessions....who should be fired.

It does seem like the tide is turning...that there is now a CHANCE that the actual truth will come out....but it is extremely troubling that answers which should be provided in a DAY are now nearing a YEAR since they have been asked by Congress.

Obviously, there are still ample CROOKS in the DOJ and the FBI. It should not still be so. Indictments should already have been forthcoming.

You still haven't backed up your claims, though
BOLOGNA......I did so...I can't force you to learn and believe but I did...

No, you didn't. You posted a whole bunch of links that don't come close to saying what you seem to think they do.

You have still not shown anyone other than Strzok who has been removed from Mueller's team for "bias".

Last edited:
No, you didn't. You posted a while bunch of links that don't come close to saying what you seem to think they do.

You have still not shown anyone other than Strzok who has been removed from Mueller's team for "bias"
Okay you missed something I will research it for you and re post it or you can just wait until Friday...I'm sure by then both men will be cleaning out their desks...

No, you didn't. You posted a while bunch of links that don't come close to saying what you seem to think they do.

You have still not shown anyone other than Strzok who has been removed from Mueller's team for "bias"
Okay you missed something I will research it for you and re post it or you can just wait until Friday...I'm sure by then both men will be cleaning out their desks...

If I "missed" something, you should have no problem quoting what I missed.

Let's see it.

You still haven't backed up your claims, though.
It's not my fault you are stupid. I provided the link. You are simply dumb. Again, not my fault.

Forum List

Back