Unemployed Running Out Of Time, Money!

If someone can't find a job in this terrible Obama economy, if need be they should get unemployment checks for the rest of their lives.

That way the government could show how much they care.

People need to toughen up and stop depending on the government to take care of them.
The government if it wants to help the people it needs to create job growth by giving tax cuts to business’s that will hire the unemployed.
The people of this country are the ones to big to fail. So nows the time for obama to do something instead of playing golf or have dinner party's

People need to toughen up and stop depending on the government to take care of them.
The government if it wants to help the people it needs to create job growth by giving tax cuts to business’s that will hire the unemployed.
The people of this country are the ones to big to fail. So nows the time for obama to do something instead of playing golf or have dinner party's

Umm, Congress has already cut taxes

In the words of Joe Wilson
"you lie"
So lets here about those tax cuts?

Wait, because the Republicans killed the unemployment benefits, people are going to blame Obama? Well that's the most stup- OWAI, I'm sure many people will follow that logic. After all, that's what the GOP was counting on in the first place.

"you lie"

1) The bank bailout bill included tax cuts, which the republicans voted against
2) The stimulus bill included tax cuts, which the republicans voted against

Wait, because the Republicans killed the unemployment benefits, people are going to blame Obama? Well that's the most stup- OWAI, I'm sure many people will follow that logic. After all, that's what the GOP was counting on in the first place.

This thread in a nutshell.......who exactly is the TYRANT here?

"you lie"

What tax cuts? Care to identify any?

Tax cuts for businesses that hired new employees. Tax credits for health care.

I've answered enough of your questions, only to see you reject them. Only a dishonest person would keep up without admitting they were wrong.

I've pointed out the tax cuts. Now answer my question:

When will you admit to your error?

Wait a second.Why should people need unemployment checks? I hear fathead Ed Schultz of MSNBC the all
positive all the time Obama news network singing the praises of our boy king.He turned the economy around didn't he? what about the stimulus package? Wasn't that supposed to put people to work building or rebuilding the infrastructure.Now it's the bad GOP stopping poor people from getting money to live on.Who should we be mad at?......why not be mad at the current administration,weren't they supposed to be the answer to the failed Bush policies?.....that would make sense to me but to listen to the liberal controlled media we should sit around and blame everyone else and do nothing.

"you lie"

Just looking at tax cuts given to business in the stimulus package:

- Allowing companies to use current losses to offset profits made in last five years (instead of the standard two): 15 billion
- Renewable energy production credits: 13 billion
- Accelerated depreciation claims on equipment : 5 billion

"you lie"

Contrary to their claims, Republicans were pretty big on TARP. Half of the House caucus voted for it, the majority of their Senate caucus did, and the bill was written by a Republican president.

Wait, because the Republicans killed the unemployment benefits, people are going to blame Obama?

you're an idiot, All the Republicans did was filibuster the bill asking that we first come up with a way to pay for it, and also asking that the 30 Billion for the states the Dems attached to the bill be removed. They even suggested we use tarp funds to pay for it, and made it clear they would support it if we did either that or made other cuts to pay for it.

Why can't you freaking idiots get it. The Dems are in power. The have near super majorities. All they had to do was give on one of those demands and we would have extended unemployment benefits right now. Yet all you can think to do is blame the Republicans.

I say good for them for FINALLY taking a stand and saying ENOUGH DEFICIT SPENDING.

If you guys had an once of Intellectual honesty you would Blame the Democrats for Deliberately attaching another bail out of state budgets to the bill to force a confrontation with Republicans, and a handful of Fiscally conservative Democrats, precisely so they could then claim Republicans killed the bill and gain politically, and for refusing to even consider making cuts elsewhere to offset the cost of extending unemployment benefits.

Last edited:
Wait, because the Republicans killed the unemployment benefits, people are going to blame Obama?

you're an idiot, All the Republicans did was filibuster the bill asking that we first come up with a way to pay for it, and also asking that the 30 Billion for the states the Dems attached to the bill be removed.

Why can't you freaking idiots get it. The Dems are in power. The have near super majorities. All they had to do was give on one of those demands and we would have extended unemployment benefits right now. Yet all you can think to do is blame the Republicans.

I say good for them for FINALLY taking a stand and saying ENOUGH DEFICIT SPENDING.

Yeah, I can blame the Republicans because they're the ones filibustering the bill.

Forum List

Back