Unbelievable....Bill Mayer: Palins Audience at Fox is Like a Downs Syndrome Baby.

I don't seem to see very many politicians bringing their HEALTHY babies to EVERY political event so WHY does she bring her Down's baby EVERYWHERE with her like some kind of fucking PROP!!!???

My senator also has a child with downs, and you hardly see her bringing him out. She keeps him or her ( I can't remember sex) behind the scenes, which is what you do when you are a mother. You don't put your children in a postion to be attacked.

you can't remember sex? geez. how long has it been?

I don't seem to see very many politicians bringing their HEALTHY babies to EVERY political event so WHY does she bring her Down's baby EVERYWHERE with her like some kind of fucking PROP!!!???

My senator also has a child with downs, and you hardly see her bringing him out. She keeps him or her ( I can't remember sex) behind the scenes, which is what you do when you are a mother. You don't put your children in a postion to be attacked.

you can't remember sex? geez. how long has it been?

Too long, way too long. And thanks for reminding me. :D

Now, I'm not really the type who gets offended at ANYTHING, and also not the type to fake it either. I understand that not everyone is like me.

But seriously, who the fuck cares?

What terrible thing will happen because of this?
How will this affect ANY of our lives today?

There's no bigger bullshit out there, politically, than the tit-for-tat faux outrage. It's Rhetoric 101 - play on emotions. Straight from Rules For Radicals or ANY COLLEGE TEXTBOOK. And it's bullshit.

Jesus Christ, I do this shit for a living, I know what it is. BULLSHIT.

Now, I'm not really the type who gets offended at ANYTHING, and also not the type to fake it either. I understand that not everyone is like me.

There's no bigger bullshit out there, politically, than the tit-for-tat faux outrage. It's Rhetoric 101 - play on emotions. Straight from Rules For Radicals or ANY COLLEGE TEXTBOOK. And it's bullshit.

Yeah but it distracts us from the real issues.
A purpose is served.

But for or against us?

Yeah but it distracts us from the real issues.
A purpose is served.

But for or against us?

That's not an easy question at all to answer.

No, but she doesn't need to use him as an instrument to score political points.

She doesn't. She travels. He's her kid. She takes him along. She would do the same if he were healthy.

Look. You guys fucking HATE her! We get it!

She's no longer in office and she will not be the nominee. You won. Enjoy.

Keep making fun of her hair, how she quit her job, her palm-reading, her lousy interview skills and her job at Faux News. They're all lame-ass old jokes by now, but what the hell.

"At long last, have you no shame?"

I think the point that did for me is when she wanted a medal for keeping him when she found out he MIGHT have downs while pregnant. You cannot find out that your child MIGHT have downs until you are seven months along. And last time I checked Alaska doesn't have partial birth abortions.

Downs can be disovered in the second trimester. I don't know at what point she found out, but she told ABC News she knew abortion was an option. (I know - she's a lying bitch, right?)

That really is the nub of the issue, isn't it? And your post is the most honest assessment of why the left hates her that I have yet read from a liberal. She didn't abort. She doesn't regret it. Fuck her.

Last edited:
Would you suggest that she hide him?

She doesn't. She travels. He's her kid. She takes him along. She would do the same if he were healthy.

Keep making fun of her hair, how she quit her job, her palm-reading, her lousy interview skills and her job at Faux News. They're all lame-ass old jokes by now, but what the hell.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1321-crusader-franks-stamp-of-approval.jpg

They have no shame. They have no class. They're useful idiots

And they still seem to be running against her.

That's because we HATE everything she "stands" for. You know like there is a "REAL" America and one that is "LESS" than "REAL".

And at the exact same time they swear she's both stupid and irrelevant. See why I find PDS so funny?

And at the exact same time they swear she's both stupid and irrelevant. See why I find PDS so funny?

I'd like to propose another variant of the disease - PDS type B, perhaps - we'll define that as starting 3-5 threads a day on what a wonderful person Palin is, and how she's gonna run in 2012 and fix all our problems you betcha.

Seems fair, right?

I think the point that did for me is when she wanted a medal for keeping him when she found out he MIGHT have downs while pregnant. You cannot find out that your child MIGHT have downs until you are seven months along. And last time I checked Alaska doesn't have partial birth abortions.

Downs can be disovered in the second trimester. I don't know at what point she found out, but she told ABC News she knew abortion was an option. (I know - she's a lying bitch, right?)

That really is the nub of the issue, isn't it? And your post is the most honest assessment of why the left hates her that I have yet read from a liberal. She didn't abort. She doesn't regret it. Fuck her.

Actually you don't, you take a test that says your child could have genetic defect in the second trimester. Most doctors will not do an amnio until the third trimester because it can endanger your child.
And I have no problem with her keeping her child, but she should wear it on her sleeve like it some badge. And you cannot have an abortion in Alaska in the second trimester either.

And by the way the test you take in the second trimester that only tells you your child might have a genetic defect, doesn't always mean there is anything wrong your child. ;)
Go read, " What to Expect when Your Expecting", it will explain the whole process for you.

Forum List

Back