Maryanne Trump Barry Is Really, Really Angry and It Isn’t at Her Brother; It looks like Mary Trump is a fraud, and she may be in a great deal of troub

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
It looks like Mary Trump's book is nothing but slander and fraud. She is in deep doo-doo.

When Washington Post reporters, in a fantastic act of journalism, questioned the veracity of her accounts, Mary Trump revealed she had taped 15-hours of phone conversations with Judge Barry and released them to the Post. The Post published them.
Maryanne Trump Barry was serving as a federal judge when she heard her brother, President Trump, suggest on Fox News, “maybe I’ll have to put her at the border” amid a wave of refugees entering the United States. At the time, children were being separated from their parents and put in cramped quarters while court hearings dragged on.
“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”
Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit.”
Now it looks like Mary Trump is a fraud, and she may be in a great deal of trouble.
My niece, Mary Trump hired a voice actor to impersonate me and get “my voice” on audio bashing my brother – without my knowledge or consent. All of the Trump family with the exception of my disgruntled niece couldn’t be more proud of my wonderful brother and the job he’s doing.
— Maryanne Trump Barry (@MaryanneTBarry) August 29, 2020
My niece altered my voice and used it without my consent to defame my brother. She will be sued in court… and she will be sued BIG LEAGUE!
— Maryanne Trump Barry (@MaryanneTBarry) August 30, 2020
Being a mini-Donald is a good thing… not a bad thing. Mary is just jealous that she turned out to be the opposite of her uncle. A soft-spoken, deeply insecure loser.
I was a federal judge. Do you think I’m stupid enough to say those things to a sociopath like my niece Mary? Hell no. Fake tapes!
Mary should’ve known better than to illegally use the voice of a federal judge. We are a family that believes in LAW AND ORDER and that’s exactly what is about to come down on her.
You’re damn right I’m voting for my brother on November 3rd. I love you! @realDonaldTrump
I hope my niece gets a nice cell right next to Obama in the big house when this is all said and done. If there’s one type of person you don’t mess with it’s a federal judge.
My niece Mary was always jealous of her uncle Donald because our father loved Donald and passed down the family business to him whereas he was not a fan of Mary (you can see why) and left her with very little. She always had a chip on her shoulder and vowed to get back at Donald.

It looks like Mary Trump's book is nothing but slander and fraud. She is in deep doo-doo.

When Washington Post reporters, in a fantastic act of journalism, questioned the veracity of her accounts, Mary Trump revealed she had taped 15-hours of phone conversations with Judge Barry and released them to the Post. The Post published them.
Maryanne Trump Barry was serving as a federal judge when she heard her brother, President Trump, suggest on Fox News, “maybe I’ll have to put her at the border” amid a wave of refugees entering the United States. At the time, children were being separated from their parents and put in cramped quarters while court hearings dragged on.
“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”
Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit.”
Now it looks like Mary Trump is a fraud, and she may be in a great deal of trouble.
My niece, Mary Trump hired a voice actor to impersonate me and get “my voice” on audio bashing my brother – without my knowledge or consent. All of the Trump family with the exception of my disgruntled niece couldn’t be more proud of my wonderful brother and the job he’s doing.
My niece altered my voice and used it without my consent to defame my brother. She will be sued in court… and she will be sued BIG LEAGUE!
Being a mini-Donald is a good thing… not a bad thing. Mary is just jealous that she turned out to be the opposite of her uncle. A soft-spoken, deeply insecure loser.
I was a federal judge. Do you think I’m stupid enough to say those things to a sociopath like my niece Mary? Hell no. Fake tapes!
Mary should’ve known better than to illegally use the voice of a federal judge. We are a family that believes in LAW AND ORDER and that’s exactly what is about to come down on her.
You’re damn right I’m voting for my brother on November 3rd. I love you! @realDonaldTrump
I hope my niece gets a nice cell right next to Obama in the big house when this is all said and done. If there’s one type of person you don’t mess with it’s a federal judge.
My niece Mary was always jealous of her uncle Donald because our father loved Donald and passed down the family business to him whereas he was not a fan of Mary (you can see why) and left her with very little. She always had a chip on her shoulder and vowed to get back at Donald.
Lol, she sounds like a tRump "mini me"!

She's also lying, her story changed 3 times in your quotes.

Fuckin' dumb-ass tRumplings.

Trumpers are dumb as rocks.

This is a fake story. I even googled Trump Barry's tweets and they don't appear real.

One is real, but it's been altered:

I’m suing Mary Trump for using audio of me without my knowledge or permission. I would write a book about her but no one would be interested enough to buy it.

She does say that Mary was jealous of her brother because her dad left Donald the company business and left her with very little. Could explain some of the animosity.

Hmmm, it's no longer valid. Perhaps they'll fix it later.

Mary Trump is profoundly disturbed. She obviously idolized her father. So did Donald Trump. Sad to say he was a severe alcoholic. Old Fred disinherited his son. Sad situation but many families have faced the same pain.

i bet Mary Trump hopes they don't find a cure for the corona, so that Trump loses

in fact, i know it to be true

Your link took me nowhere. I went to red state's website and they had nothing on this story. You are passing false and misleading information you idiot.
The tweets are real. I checked a few of them.

So she is racist. Good to know. I wrote that she shouldn't of taped her, its too bad she told the truth on the tapes. So the tramp family are all alike!! and at at odds with family members.

Who cares? It doesn't bother you that when women protested Trump for his locker room remarks, most of them were ph ukn like champs most of their lives. Not a Victorian one in the gaggle.

Trumpers are dumb as rocks.

Where does this hate for rocks come from?

This is a fake story. I even googled Trump Barry's tweets and they don't appear real.

One is real, but it's been altered:

I’m suing Mary Trump for using audio of me without my knowledge or permission. I would write a book about her but no one would be interested enough to buy it.

She does say that Mary was jealous of her brother because her dad left Donald the company business and left her with very little. Could explain some of the animosity.
Just don't let HRC hook up with Mary or we could have a British Murder Mystery on our hands.

Your link took me nowhere. I went to red state's website and they had nothing on this story. You are passing false and misleading information you idiot.
It doesn't really matter. This lady didn't report anything we didn't already know anyway. Trump is a buffoon, a liar and a con man, and everyone knows it. Including his sheep.

They just don't care.

Who cares? It doesn't bother you that when women protested Trump for his locker room remarks, most of them were ph ukn like champs most of their lives. Not a Victorian one in the gaggle.
You're just casting aspersions because you don't have a response.

Forum List

Back