Unbelievable....Bill Mayer: Palins Audience at Fox is Like a Downs Syndrome Baby.

Anybody remember this?

Back in 1994, Al Gore called Oliver North "the colonel of untruth" and said Mr. North was counting on political contributions from "the extra-chromosome right wing."
(Sources: White House Special Briefing, 10/28/94; Washington Times, September 4, 1997 )
AL APOLOGIZES: Vice President Al Gore sent out a letter apologizing for his embarrassing "extra chromosome" jibe at Oliver North supporters, saying he had "learned an important lession [sic]." (Source: National Review, December 31, 1994.)

This seems to be a common insult for Leftists. They just can't understand the difference between calling those they believe are ignorant 'retarded' and comparing those they believe are ignorant people to people with Down's Syndrome. They'll never get it... Ever.

I really hope you got offended for the left when the right has accused them of being communist or being Nazi's? I think I would rather be compared to someone with downs, then a group of people who tried to wipe out a certain ethnic group.
Like I said, Faux outrage. Which is exactly why Bill made the comment, he knew the right would go nuts over it.

Put that bong down once in awhile. It just might alleviate some of your lifes problems, or maybe prevented them from occuring!

Just sayin'!
What fucking point are you trying to make here, asshole?
And please show where I said I smoke all the time, since you are obviously going through my posts trying to prove I am a hypocrite. Which is still have not proven.

Show us how she's a hypocrite already!
She already did.

She knows what Maher was hinting at. It was quite obvious. Only the liberal idiots refuse to accept it for what it was.

Lets see, Palin's kid has downs syndrome. Palins kid has been relentlessly attacked by the liberal morons, too include many up here. Palin is a contributer to fox news. Maher has the wrong belief that only conservatives watch FOX news. Once again PALIN'S KID HAS DOWN'S SYNDROME. Maher fears Palin. Maher attacks fox viewers with a FAILED veiled reference to downs inflicted children. It's quite obvious what that typical liberal scumbag was doing.

Are you as stupid as Louissa, or are you just another run of the mill, clueless liberal moron and apologist for all other clueless liberal morons?

And please show where I said I smoke all the time, since you are obviously going through my posts trying to prove I am a hypocrite. Which is still have not proven.

She already did.

She knows what Maher was hinting at. It was quite obvious. Only the liberal idiots refuse to accept it for what it was.

Lets see, Palin's kid has downs syndrome. Palins kid has been relentlessly attacked by the liberal morons, too include many up here. Palin is a contributer to fox news. Maher has the wrong belief that only conservatives watch FOX news. Once again PALIN'S KID HAS DOWN'S SYNDROME. Maher fears Palin. Maher attacks fox viewers with a FAILED veiled reference to downs inflicted children. It's quite obvious what that typical liberal scumbag was doing.

Are you as stupid as Louissa, or are you just another run of the mill, clueless liberal moron and apologist for all other clueless liberal morons?

It doesn't matter if I know what maher was hinting at. You still have not proven I am a hypocrite.

She already did.

It doesn't matter if I know what maher was hinting at. You still have not proven I am a hypocrite.
You're defending him, and we now know that you knew exactly what he was hinting at.

Hence, you're a fucking hypocrite!

You jumped on me for my disgusting attack, and give that liberal dirtbag a free pass.

Yep, you're a fucking hypocrite!

Amy Carter and Chelesea Clinton can't help their looks any more than Palins baby can help being a retard.
But it was fine for the right to make fun of them?

The old "but they did it too" argument. That worked well in elementary school....not so much as an adult.

She already did.

You're defending him, and we now know that you knew exactly what he was hinting at.

You jumped on me for my disgusting attack, and give that liberal dirtbag a free pass.

Show me where I said his comments were right or wrong. I simply pointed out he wasn't making fun of her son, and that the whole point of him saying that was to make the righties go into faux outrage mode.
So we still have not proven I am a hypocrite.

Show me where I said his comments were right or wrong. I simply pointed out he wasn't making fun of her son, and that the whole point of him saying that was to make the righties go into faux outrage mode.
Oh, but then you basically admit you knew what Maher was referencing. Hence, you knew he was referencing her son.

Seriously Louissa, do you really think he wasn't referencing her son. Please tell me you're not that fucking ignorant.

By the way, did you post over on the Family guy thread?. I haven't been over there in a while, but i'll check.

She already did.

Did you know intelligence and the propensity toward conservatism are inversely related? Fact.

Well, since it's now in fashion now to bash politicians kids, i'm sure you lib's won't mind me bashin' Obama'a two lil' nappy headed ho's!

You people do realize that that Obama's two lil' crack whore's are nothing more than fried chicken eatin', fingerlickin', moonpie scarfin', Ripple suckin', pole smokin' lil' ghetto tramps, who will drop their drawers for any Joe Biden lookin' white motherfucker with 5 bucks and a bag o' crack!...Yep, those aunt Jemima lookin' lil' hookers can suck it like a Kirby vacuum cleaner, and they gots the big ol' gorilla lookin' lips to prove it!

NOW, that's some funny shit!, eh lib's?....Yesssirrrreeeeee that's some seriously funny "satire" right there!....Come lib's, let me hear it!...Surely you're laughing your looney asses off!

It could be worse ....

.... they could be retarded.

Well, since it's now in fashion now to bash politicians kids, i'm sure you lib's won't mind me bashin' Obama'a two lil' nappy headed ho's!

You people do realize that that Obama's two lil' crack whore's are nothing more than fried chicken eatin', fingerlickin', moonpie scarfin', Ripple suckin', pole smokin' lil' ghetto tramps, who will drop their drawers for any Joe Biden lookin' white motherfucker with 5 bucks and a bag o' crack!...Yep, those aunt Jemima lookin' lil' hookers can suck it like a Kirby vacuum cleaner, and they gots the big ol' gorilla lookin' lips to prove it!

NOW, that's some funny shit!, eh lib's?....Yesssirrrreeeeee that's some seriously funny "satire" right there!....Come lib's, let me hear it!...Surely you're laughing your looney asses off!

It could be worse ....

.... they could be retarded.

:eek:
*flips switch, turning on faux outrage mode*

Oh, but then you basically admit you knew what Maher was referencing. Hence, you knew he was referencing her son.

Seriously Louissa, do you really think he wasn't referencing her son. Please tell me you're not that fucking ignorant.

By the way, did you post over on the Family guy thread?. I haven't been over there in a while, but i'll check.

Did I say he wasn't? I said he wasn't making fun of him. And at least he says he has downs sydrome, instead of calling retarded like his own mother does.

You're god damn right about that. She holds that baby up like the freakin lion king everywhere she goes.

Would you suggest that she hide him?

No, but she doesn't need to use him as an instrument to score political points.

She doesn't. She travels. He's her kid. She takes him along. She would do the same if he were healthy.

Look. You guys fucking HATE her! We get it!

She's no longer in office and she will not be the nominee. You won. Enjoy.

Keep making fun of her hair, how she quit her job, her palm-reading, her lousy interview skills and her job at Faux News. They're all lame-ass old jokes by now, but what the hell.

"At long last, have you no shame?"

She doesn't. She travels. He's her kid. She takes him along. She would do the same if he were healthy.

Keep making fun of her hair, how she quit her job, her palm-reading, her lousy interview skills and her job at Faux News. They're all lame-ass old jokes by now, but what the hell.

Oh give me a FUCKING BREAK!!!! She could leave her child BACK STAGE rather than having her younger daughter flop him around like a bag of flour!!!

We will, as long as she keeps spreading lies about Obama. Tell me again who took " In God we Trust" off the quarters? And how Obama is friends with terrorist?
And if she looses, don't worry she can always blame the liberals and McCain.

I think the point that did for me is when she wanted a medal for keeping him when she found out he MIGHT have downs while pregnant. You cannot find out that your child MIGHT have downs until you are seven months along. And last time I checked Alaska doesn't have partial birth abortions.

I don't seem to see very many politicians bringing their HEALTHY babies to EVERY political event so WHY does she bring her Down's baby EVERYWHERE with her like some kind of fucking PROP!!!???

My senator also has a child with downs, and you hardly see her bringing him out. She keeps him or her ( I can't remember sex) behind the scenes, which is what you do when you are a mother. You don't put your children in a postion to be attacked.

Forum List

Back