Unbelievable....Bill Mayer: Palins Audience at Fox is Like a Downs Syndrome Baby.

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyDan
Quote: Originally Posted by CrusaderFrank
Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyDan

She doesn't. She travels. He's her kid. She takes him along. She would do the same if he were healthy.

Look. You guys fucking HATE her! We get it!

She's no longer in office and she will not be the nominee. You won. Enjoy.

Keep making fun of her hair, how she quit her job, her palm-reading, her lousy interview skills and her job at Faux News. They're all lame-ass old jokes by now, but what the hell.

"At long last, have you no shame?"

They have no shame. They have no class. They're useful idiots
And they still seem to be running against her.

That's because we HATE everything she "stands" for. You know like there is a "REAL" America and one that is "LESS" than "REAL".

I don't seem to see very many politicians bringing their HEALTHY babies to EVERY political event so WHY does she bring her Down's baby EVERYWHERE with her like some kind of fucking PROP!!!???

My senator also has a child with downs, and you hardly see her bringing him out. She keeps him or her ( I can't remember sex) behind the scenes, which is what you do when you are a mother. You don't put your children in a postion to be attacked.

Remember Sen Rick Santori (or whatever his last name is), who is now a FOX pundit BRAGGING about bringing his wife's still born fetus home for his children to see and touch before they had a funeral?

This seems to be a Republican thing. Very odd. :cuckoo:

Santorum is the most SICK DISTURBED mother fucker I have ever heard of.

She doesn't. She travels. He's her kid. She takes him along. She would do the same if he were healthy.

Look. You guys fucking HATE her! We get it!

She's no longer in office and she will not be the nominee. You won. Enjoy.

Keep making fun of her hair, how she quit her job, her palm-reading, her lousy interview skills and her job at Faux News. They're all lame-ass old jokes by now, but what the hell.

"At long last, have you no shame?"

Oh give me a FUCKING BREAK!!!! She could leave her child BACK STAGE rather than having her younger daughter flop him around like a bag of flour!!!
So, buddy, I guess the same should apply to Obama's incompetent ass. How many times as he dragged his kids out in the spotlight?

I guess the rules should only apply to Palin because you can't stand the fact that she tells it like it is. Tells us the truth about Obama being an abject failure who is pissing this great country down the toilet.

Shall I get the videos of the Obama's parading their kids all over the place?....How about we get the interview out where one of them started saying things the Obama's didn't want the public to hear, and Obama covered her mouth. Seriously buddy, I think we can easily prove the Obama's use their kids as props far more than Palin EVER HAS!

But you guys go ahead and keep attacking Palin's children. It only makes you people look like complete idiots, and only strenghtens Palin's resolve. As she continually proves, she's far above those who are doing the attacking!

A child who is of the age that they can DECIDE whether or NOT to be on stage is different than putting an INFANT on stage at EVERY opportunity the way she did during the election. It was a DISGUSTING display of "here's my Down's child being cared for by my little girl, ain't it CUTE"? Tell me it was ANYTHING more!!! Also if you can show me other politicians who have had their INFANT children at political events IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS I would be interested to see them.

Remember Sen Rick Santori (or whatever his last name is), who is now a FOX pundit BRAGGING about bringing his wife's still born fetus home for his children to see and touch before they had a funeral?

What's odd is disgusting immoral gay freaks raising children in that disgusting environment, eh Iwannabeaguy?

You're such a fucking dipshit!

:lol::lol::lol:

would you rather live in a house with two loving, functional gay people or a house with a man and a woman who constantly fight and hit each other?
So, you're saying faggots and dyke couples don't fight in front of their children?

Imagine what it does to a kids psyche when they go to school functions or whatever, and their little friends introduce their "Mommy and Daddy's, while that poor kid has to introduce their "Mommy and Mommy", all while having to endure the puzzled and disgusted looks of those around them.

Yeah, that's a mind fuck no kid should be FORCED to endure. Ya' don't pick your pick your parents!

Putting a child through that bullshit is akin to child abuse. Mental abuse, if you will!

My senator also has a child with downs, and you hardly see her bringing him out. She keeps him or her ( I can't remember sex) behind the scenes, which is what you do when you are a mother. You don't put your children in a postion to be attacked.

What's odd is disgusting immoral gay freaks raising children in that disgusting environment, eh Iwannabeaguy?

Oh dear....you just can't help dragging my personal life into your posts, can you? I suppose, if you have no substance in your argument, that's what you've got to work with.

would you rather live in a house with two loving, functional gay people or a house with a man and a woman who constantly fight and hit each other?
So, you're saying faggots and dyke couples don't fight in front of their children?

Imagine what it does to a kids psyche when they go to school functions or whatever, and their little friends introduce their "Mommy and Daddy's, while that poor kid has to introduce their "Mommy and Mommy", all while having to endure the puzzled and disgusted looks of those around them.

Yeah, that's a mind fuck no kid should be FORCED to endure. Ya' don't pick your pick your parents!

Putting a child through that bullshit is akin to child abuse. Mental abuse, if you will!
We were talking about Palin and other politicians and their kids. Anyone want to explain why Wicked Jester is now talking about gay couples and their children?

maybe in some backwoods/religious nut place they would get a strange look, but in civilized areas its not that big of a deal

Oh give me a FUCKING BREAK!!!! She could leave her child BACK STAGE rather than having her younger daughter flop him around like a bag of flour!!!
So, buddy, I guess the same should apply to Obama's incompetent ass. How many times as he dragged his kids out in the spotlight?

I guess the rules should only apply to Palin because you can't stand the fact that she tells it like it is. Tells us the truth about Obama being an abject failure who is pissing this great country down the toilet.

Shall I get the videos of the Obama's parading their kids all over the place?....How about we get the interview out where one of them started saying things the Obama's didn't want the public to hear, and Obama covered her mouth. Seriously buddy, I think we can easily prove the Obama's use their kids as props far more than Palin EVER HAS!

But you guys go ahead and keep attacking Palin's children. It only makes you people look like complete idiots, and only strenghtens Palin's resolve. As she continually proves, she's far above those who are doing the attacking!

A child who is of the age that they can DECIDE whether or NOT to be on stage is different than putting an INFANT on stage at EVERY opportunity the way she did during the election. It was a DISGUSTING display of "here's my Down's child being cared for by my little girl, ain't it CUTE"? Tell me it was ANYTHING more!!! Also if you can show me other politicians who have had their INFANT children at political events IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS I would be interested to see them.
Pure bullshit Cold!

The Obama's parading their children all over the place is no different than Palin bringing her children on stage. No difference WHATSOEVER!

And when did Palin make the statements you just attributed to her?

"Being cared for by my lil' girl"

Yeah, she made that statement alright.

But hey buddy, I fully understand. Your boy is proving to be an abject failure. You people are beginning to realize it, so, you people are reduced to attacking the children, and trying to put words in the mouths of those you politically oppose. It's quite comical actually. But it's not comical attacking a baby who didn't ask to be born the way he was, but who has a loving mother who happens to have the opportunity to use her fame and future power to advance the cause of those unfortunate souls. Instead of commending her for having the guts to do so, you people try to tear her down. It will not work. And you only end up making yourselves look like heartless fools, in the end.

Liberals are compassionate?

Yeah, they sure are proving it alright. They sure have proved it on this thread!

Last edited:

Oh dear....you just can't help dragging my personal life into your posts, can you? I suppose, if you have no substance in your argument, that's what you've got to work with.
I didn't drag your personal life into it. You did long ago.

But, I simply stated that disgusting immoral gay freaks raising children is odd, and simply asked if you agreed!

Pure bullshit Cold!

The Obama's parading their children all over the place is different than Palin bringing her children on stage. No difference WHATSOEVER!

But hey buddy, I fully understand. Your boy is proving to be an abject failure. You people are beginning to realize it, so, you people are reduced to attacking the children, and trying to put words in the mouths of those you politically oppose. It's quite comical actually. But it's not comical attacking a baby who didn't ask to be born the way he was, but who has a loving mother who happens to have the opportunity to use her fame and future power to advance the cause of those unfortunate souls. Instead of commending her for having the guts to do so, you people try to tear her down. It will not work. And you only end up making yourselves look like heartless fools, in the end.

Yeah, they sure are proving it alright. They sure have proved it on this thread!

Anyone else as amused as I am at Wicked Jester wagging his finger at us over "Compassion"? :lol::lol::lol:

"Imagine what it does to a kids psyche when they go to school functions or whatever, and their little friends introduce their "Mommy and Daddy's, while that poor kid has to introduce their "Mommy and Mommy", all while having to endure the puzzled and disgusted looks of those around them."

You realize that this is the EXACT SAME argument that was made against INTERRACIAL marriage RIGHT!!!???

I don't seem to see very many politicians bringing their HEALTHY babies to EVERY political event so WHY does she bring her Down's baby EVERYWHERE with her like some kind of fucking PROP!!!???

So what dipshit!.....Did they have that poor soul ripped screaming from the womb?

You know, the way liberals like to do it?

You're a fucking idiot!:cuckoo:

Pure bullshit Cold!

The Obama's parading their children all over the place is different than Palin bringing her children on stage. No difference WHATSOEVER!

Anyone else as amused as I am at Wicked Jester wagging his finger at us over "Compassion"? :lol::lol::lol:
Anyone else amused as I am that Liberals support killing innocent life, and then claim to be "compassionate" people?

You people are such hypocrites it's fucking laughable!

They make the choice cold.

I mean seriously. Either you make the choice to stick your dick in a hot wet pussy, or you make the choice to stick it up some faggots ass.

Same goes for the dykes!

It's a fucking choice!

Hey WJ you DO realize that gay people are BORN that way RIGHT!!!??? And before you try to claim they CHOOSE to live that way I encourage you to look at Jane Goodall's research with primates.
So, you're making the case that disgusting gay fucks are the same as primates.

Interesting. Primates do some pretty disgusting things. You know, like eat their own shit and things like that. And, gays do some pretty disgusting things also.

So, yes, I really can't disagree with ya' on that one!:razz:

So what dipshit!.....Did they have that poor soul ripped screaming from the womb?

Wicked Jester being "compassionate." :lol::lol::lol:

Pure bullshit Cold!

Anyone else amused as I am that Liberals support killing innocent life, and then claim to be "compassionate" people?

You people are such hypocrites it's fucking laughable!

It's not possible to have legal abortion today (assuming that is what you are referring to) The Republican majority in the Senate/House/White House in the early 2000s made it illegal like they promised.......no, wait. :lol::lol::lol:

"Imagine what it does to a kids psyche when they go to school functions or whatever, and their little friends introduce their "Mommy and Daddy's, while that poor kid has to introduce their "Mommy and Mommy", all while having to endure the puzzled and disgusted looks of those around them."

You realize that this is the EXACT SAME argument that was made against INTERRACIAL marriage RIGHT!!!???

You make it sound like he did that accidentally. :eusa_whistle:

Wicked Jester being "compassionate." :lol::lol::lol:
You're a fucking idiot!....No compassion necessary to make that obvious call.

Now, get that coat hanger out. You freaks just love playing with coat hangers!

Forum List

Back