Unbelievable....Bill Mayer: Palins Audience at Fox is Like a Downs Syndrome Baby.

I don't have to provide the proof, you provided it yourself!

And you call yourself an attorney?

Shiiiiiit, I wouldn't hire you to defend me against a right turn ticket. By the time you were done, my ass would be on death row!
Dude, you are such a dumb ass.
For I am not an attorney, and never said I was. :lol: :lol:
And I never said Bill's or Family Guy's comments were right, I did point out that Bill was NOT MAKING FUN OF PALIN'S SON.
My son is DD, and you are really are barking up the wrong tree, dipshit.
You're right, I got you confused with that other clueless liberal moron.

BTW, didn't you say you were a pot smoker yesterday in another thread?

Something about the government not letting you smoke or, yada yada yada?

Just curious!

And how does my pot smoking have anything to do with this?

And you still haven't shown how I am a hyporcrite, I am sure I will be waiting for awhile.

Please show me where Bill said anything bad about Palin's son?

Interesting.

My posts have said nothing about the Palins.

So you expect Bill to have compassion for Fox viewerd then?

The left hates the right, the right hates the left. It's gonna get worse.

Can we step back and take a breath and say that maybe handicapped people are not the equivalent of our political enemy?

Dude, you are such a dumb ass.
For I am not an attorney, and never said I was. :lol: :lol:
And I never said Bill's or Family Guy's comments were right, I did point out that Bill was NOT MAKING FUN OF PALIN'S SON.
My son is DD, and you are really are barking up the wrong tree, dipshit.

Just curious!

And you still haven't shown how I am a hyporcrite, I am sure I will be waiting for awhile.
Think about it!

And, I answered in PM.

Interesting.

My posts have said nothing about the Palins.

Can we step back and take a breath and say that maybe handicapped people are not the equivalent of our political enemy?
The right could start by not showing Faux outrage about every little comment.

Just curious!

Think about it!

And, I answered in PM.

You can'tprove it, that is what I thought.

Think about it!

And, I answered in PM.

Your own words proved it.

You know damn good and well what Maher was hinting at. Only a fucking moron wouldn't be able to see it. Or someone who's so full of THC they can't think straight!

Moderation sweetheart, moderation!

Put that bong down once in awhile. It just might alleviate some of your lifes problems, or maybe prevented them from occuring!

Just sayin'!

Think about it!

And, I answered in PM.

Put that bong down once in awhile. It just might alleviate some of your lifes problems, or maybe prevented them from occuring!

Just sayin'!
What fucking point are you trying to make here, asshole?
And please show where I said I smoke all the time, since you are obviously going through my posts trying to prove I am a hypocrite. Which is still have not proven.

I'm tempted to ask you for an example of sincere outrage (sorry I didn't look up the French) from the right, but let's not do that.

And you know, I'm not even outraged by it. I just find it so childishly rude. Maher and MacFarlane are clever guys and this stuff is just schoolyard shit.

I know you feel Downs children are not the target, but substitute a racial group for Downs children in these jokes. Would you argue that the race in question had no right to be offended? I don't believe you would.

I'm tempted to ask you for an example of sincere outrage (sorry I didn't look up the French) from the right, but let's not do that.

And you know, I'm not even outraged by it. I just find it so childishly rude. Maher and MacFarlane are clever guys and this stuff is just schoolyard shit.

I know you feel Downs children are not the target, but substitute a racial group for Downs children in these jokes. Would you argue that the race in question had no right to be offended? I don't believe you would.
That was the exact point in my disgusting comments about Obama's kids. Notice how the hypocrites jumped on board. They didn't like it one bit. Turn the tables, and all of a sudden they show THEIR outrage.

There's no faux outrage from the right. It's about leaving kids out of it. They didn't pick their parents. They didn't choose to have parents in the spotlight. Nor did the parents choose to have their kids so disgustingly attacked.

If the kids had never been brought into it in the first place, we wouldn't be watching these hypocrites so blatantly expose themselves.

I guess you'd have to have personal experience with retarded children. One of my sister's has a child with Down's Syndrome, so I understand. I guess that's true with many things in life.

News flash, my son is developmentally disabled, so I might have a little experience in dealing with a child with special needs.

I have son who has asperger's syndrome so I can certainly relate. I'm surprised you don't see the difference between making fun of retarded children and calling, say, Republicans 'Contards' or Liberals 'Libtards'. To me, the difference is wider than the Grand Canyon.

My son was born with 12 fingers and 11 toes.

Seriously.

That was the exact point in my disgusting comments about Obama's kids. Notice how the hypocrites jumped on board. They didn't like it one bit. Turn the tables, and all of a sudden they show THEIR outrage.

There's no faux outrage from the right. It's about leaving kids out of it. They didn't pick their parents. They didn't choose to have parents in the spotlight. Nor did the parents choose to have their kids so disgustingly attacked.

If the kids had never been brought into it in the first place, we wouldn't be watching these hypocrites so blatantly expose themselves.

If I wanted to play your game, I could always point out Rush started it by calling Chelsea a dog. :D

sarah politicized her kid and now is facing the consequences of it

If I wanted to play your game, I could always point out Rush started it by calling Chelsea a dog. :D
And rush was an idiot for saying so!

You played the game, you lost.

Just sayin'!
What fucking point are you trying to make here, asshole?
And please show where I said I smoke all the time, since you are obviously going through my posts trying to prove I am a hypocrite. Which is still have not proven.

Show us how she's a hypocrite already!

Anybody remember this?

Back in 1994, Al Gore called Oliver North "the colonel of untruth" and said Mr. North was counting on political contributions from "the extra-chromosome right wing."
(Sources: White House Special Briefing, 10/28/94; Washington Times, September 4, 1997 )
AL APOLOGIZES: Vice President Al Gore sent out a letter apologizing for his embarrassing "extra chromosome" jibe at Oliver North supporters, saying he had "learned an important lession [sic]." (Source: National Review, December 31, 1994.)

This seems to be a common insult for Leftists. They just can't understand the difference between calling those they believe are ignorant 'retarded' and comparing those they believe are ignorant people to people with Down's Syndrome. They'll never get it... Ever.

sarah politicized her kid and now is facing the consequences of it
Nooooo, the kid is paying the consequenses for it. But then, Palin never politicized her kid. She's simply a mother who intends to use her powers to advance the cause of disabled children such as hers.

It's the left who politicized the kid, and are continuing to do so. Do you assholes have no shame?

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

So now we are speculating on what I would do?

And rush was an idiot for saying so!

You played the game, you lost.
Did you get mad at Sarah, when she called her child " my little retarded baby"?

Forum List

Back