UN bitchslaps the Orange Wonder

Trump & his puppet Haley threatened UN members to vote their way or else.

The UN chose the "or else".

They were not about to be bullied by a dumbasss bloviated pig like Trump.
Wait until Trump pulls the 22% of the UN's budget that the US pays.

This clown threatened to cut off funds if he doesnā€™t get the votes he likes.
Bribery?

Since about 120 countries slap his face. Now letā€™s see if really cut those fundings. If he doesnā€™t he proves himself a coward and bluffer.

Go ahead Trump pull the 22% off the UN budget. Letā€™s see what happens.

But donā€™t go crying for support when something broke lose like the NK war. Or war with Iran.
The whole world is watching and waiting.
I can assure you 100% this is not what ambassador Haley would like to say to UN but only following what her incompetent boss told her.

I see, the money we give to the UN will keep N.Korea in line? What a stupid thing to say.

The whole world is not about threatening your close friends.

Turkey is a very close ally and received billions of aids but Erdogan slaps Trumpā€™s face.
Trump is not making America great but making us weak, laughable and ignorant idiot.
Now letā€™s see if he really cut off those aids. The whole world is waiting.

"Turkey is a very close ally and received billions of aids but Erdogan slaps Trumpā€™s face."

Short term memory loss, huh?

"ANKARA, Turkey (AP) ā€”Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said he no longer holds "direct" telephone conversations with U.S. President Barak Obama,suggesting a rift between the leaders who were once close."Turkish PM says he Obama no longer talk directly - Yahoo News

At your age, perhaps a course of B12 shots.....

Predictable that you liberal arrogant traitors would take the side of something as crooked, American-hating, muslim-polluted as the UN over fellow Americans. EVERYTHING about you liberals is siding with muslim crybabies over your own fellow Americans. Which is why I consider liberals to be random genetic grab-bags of nature's most grevious errors. If you side with the UN over America, you are an abomination to this country. Period. Liberals are as predictable as a bear shitting in the woods and that's an insult to bear shit.

Explain this to us please.

What benefits do we gain by making Jerusalem a capital of Israel?
This has been a thorny issue in the Arab world way from the beginning. Then here comes Trump an arrogant asshole just did it without thinking of the repercussion. This is not making America great.

Who are we dictate other countries capital?
Why is this a liberal fault?

Why do we side with UN over lousy Trump? Itā€™s like the same as saying why is Trump siding with Russia? Why are you supporting a POTUS a puppet of Putin? A supporter of child molester. A groper.

Of the 120 countries that slap Trumpā€™s face low percentage of those are Muslim countries.
Most or all Asian, European, African countries rejected his threats.

Even his own master Putin slap him. Hate to tell you but something is wrong with this dude.

None of that has anything to do withdrawing our funds.

Iā€™m not talking about cutting off funds. I quoted Willmunny post. Please pay attention.

You are talking bullshit, it does not matter who you quoted.

I canā€™t wait to see the U.N. enforce their mighty resolution of ā€œrejecting the United Statesā€™ recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.ā€

They already did.
The resolution is non-binding. Lip service. Do you see Israel shaking?

It doesnā€™t matter if Israel is shaking or not itā€™s about the whole world shaking their head in dismay about laughable US. policy.
As a super power of the world our mission is to keep peace. NOT to pick a country just because he has some rich Jewish friends.

I canā€™t wait to see the U.N. enforce their mighty resolution of ā€œrejecting the United Statesā€™ recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.ā€

They already did.

It doesnā€™t matter if Israel is shaking or not itā€™s about the whole world shaking their head in dismay about laughable US. policy.
As a super power of the world our mission is to keep peace. NOT to pick a country just because he has some rich Jewish friends.
The Arabs are far wealthier than the Jews.

They already did.

Nothing laughable about recognizing the capitol of Israel. And he is not picking it because of friends, he is on principle.
And a long standing alliance with a democracy that this country supports. If that was ever in doubt, it is not anymore.

And what other super power would you have in our place?

They already did.

It will take generations to fix this dumb move by Trump.
The main question is. What benefits do we gain in this specific US foreign policy?

They already did.

The main question is. What benefits do we gain in this specific US foreign policy?
An ally. A very strong and clever one.

They already did.

You have issues with the truth?
"generations"? Drama queen time?
Feed the howling dogs a few billion dollars and they'll be fine in about 30 seconds.

They already did.

An ally. A very strong and clever one.
Mexico?
Don't forget, you're talking to charwin95.

Predictable that you liberal arrogant traitors would take the side of something as crooked, American-hating, muslim-polluted as the UN over fellow Americans. EVERYTHING about you liberals is siding with muslim crybabies over your own fellow Americans. Which is why I consider liberals to be random genetic grab-bags of nature's most grevious errors. If you side with the UN over America, you are an abomination to this country. Period. Liberals are as predictable as a bear shitting in the woods and that's an insult to bear shit.

This has been a thorny issue in the Arab world way from the beginning. Then here comes Trump an arrogant asshole just did it without thinking of the repercussion. This is not making America great.

Why do we side with UN over lousy Trump? Itā€™s like the same as saying why is Trump siding with Russia? Why are you supporting a POTUS a puppet of Putin? A supporter of child molester. A groper.

Of the 120 countries that slap Trumpā€™s face low percentage of those are Muslim countries.

Even his own master Putin slap him. Hate to tell you but something is wrong with this dude.

Iā€™m not talking about cutting off funds. I quoted Willmunny post. Please pay attention.

Okay. This is like Iā€™m talking about spaghetti and you are talking about your shoes you bought at garage sale. Iā€™m not talking about who quoted. Iā€™m talking about specific subject.

The first part of my quote to Willmunny was: ā€œExplain this to us pleaseā€.

I need you to answer that before I will respond to your quote about cutting off funds.
Again. Please pay attention.

Okay. This is like Iā€™m talking about spaghetti and you are talking about your shoes you bought at garage sale. Iā€™m not talking about who quoted. Iā€™m talking about specific subject.

I need you to answer that before I will respond to your quote about cutting off funds.
So a bunch of nations that write nonsense about the Jewish State are upset about the truth.
And so?
Do you placate people with nonsense or are you honest?

So a bunch of nations that write nonsense about the Jewish State are upset about the truth.
And so?

I am being honest. We are talking about Trump nonsense US policy.

And so?

I am being honest. We are talking about Trump nonsense US policy.
Name me one thing "Trump" that you don't think is nonsense.

Bribery?

Since about 120 countries slap his face. Now letā€™s see if really cut those fundings. If he doesnā€™t he proves himself a coward and bluffer.

But donā€™t go crying for support when something broke lose like the NK war. Or war with Iran.
I can assure you 100% this is not what ambassador Haley would like to say to UN but only following what her incompetent boss told her.

I see, the money we give to the UN will keep N.Korea in line? What a stupid thing to say.

The whole world is not about threatening your close friends.

Turkey is a very close ally and received billions of aids but Erdogan slaps Trumpā€™s face.
Trump is not making America great but making us weak, laughable and ignorant idiot.
Now letā€™s see if he really cut off those aids. The whole world is waiting.

"Turkey is a very close ally and received billions of aids but Erdogan slaps Trumpā€™s face."

Short term memory loss, huh?

"ANKARA, Turkey (AP) ā€”Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said he no longer holds "direct" telephone conversations with U.S. President Barak Obama,suggesting a rift between the leaders who were once close."Turkish PM says he Obama no longer talk directly - Yahoo News

At your age, perhaps a course of B12 shots.....

You always lie. Did your even tried opening your link? Phone call? BFD.
Erdogan slaps this dodo president face and show it to the whole world. Thatā€™s a fact.
I understand truth hurts.

Bribery?

I'm sure the Arabs and Africans will come running to our side in combat when NK misbehaves.

NK doesnā€™t have that capability to attack other countries except SK which just a step away.

BTW Independent. You donā€™t even know the capabilities of NK. NK doesnā€™t even have aircraft to deliver soldiers and weaponry to Arabs and Africans.
Are you saying that NK soldiers will take a hike to Arab countries and African countries to attack?
And you are arguing with me? Fuuuuck.

Typical Trump followers. Very Poorly informed.

Hey moron. Haley made the statement AFTER the vote. There were no threats made liar.

Wrong dude. Haley made the threats before the vote.

What kind of threat is that if you make it after?
Since when you see a threat after the action.

Terrorist the world over applauded the UNā€™s vote. That tells a lot. So does the fact than the American Left agreed with them.

Wrong again dude. Trump irritated the terrorist. Itā€™s now a model how/why they hate us. A reason for these Arabs to hate us. Thatā€™s a fact.
Even close allies blasted Trump.

Bribery?

I'm sure the Arabs and Africans will come running to our side in combat when NK misbehaves.

NK doesnā€™t have that capability to attack other countries except SK which just a step away.

BTW Independent. You donā€™t even know the capabilities of NK. NK doesnā€™t even have aircraft to deliver soldiers and weaponry to Arabs and Africans.
Are you saying that NK soldiers will take a hike to Arab countries and African countries to attack?
And you are arguing with me? Fuuuuck.

Typical Trump followers. Very Poorly informed.
Neither one of us knows.
At least I'm not pretending I know something I don't know.

Bribery?

I hope you're right.
Many people claim otherwise.

Iā€™m 101% positive. Look at the map. Next to NK is China and Russia. To the south of the border is SK.

Bribery?

I hope you're right.
Many people claim otherwise.

Iā€™m 101% positive. Look at the map. Next to NK is China and Russia. To the south of the border is SK.
I'm sure you were a physicist in the military.

Forum List

Back