Question for the guys

Depends on how rich he is

He's not rich. It's a stranger who beat you and raped you. Are you going to report it to the police?
I couldnt possibly predict what i would do in that situation...
Better be a big dude though. Thats for sure. Ill fight to death over my asshole.

But let's say for the sake of hypothesis he raped you. Are you going to make a report so it's on record in case another man is raped?

I'd probably just go kill the fag.

Would you report it to the Police?

Maybe. I don't know since I've never been in that situation.

I only ask because I have heard men won't report being raped by another man. I just wanted to know if there is any truth to it.

Yeah, I probably wouldn't. I'd probably just go kill the guy. But if the fag was rich, I might report it as part of an eventual lawsuit.

Depends on how rich he is

He's not rich. It's a stranger who beat you and raped you. Are you going to report it to the police?
I couldnt possibly predict what i would do in that situation...
Better be a big dude though. Thats for sure. Ill fight to death over my asshole.

But let's say for the sake of hypothesis he raped you. Are you going to make a report so it's on record in case another man is raped?
IDK i cant say honestly. I couldnt even imagine that scenario..
If i HAD to guess, i wouldnt. I would get revenge. If he was masked or something, definitely not. If i dont know who it is or saw his face, there would be no point.

The reason to own guns is so you can shoot the fag when he tries to rape you. Fortunately for grown ups (not for impressionable children), fags wanting sodomy mostly just try to befriend you and then try to convince you shit-packing is normal and natural. But, if self-defense fails, report it.

Forum List

Back