UN bitchslaps the Orange Wonder

And as usual a Dimocrat shows his aligience to the UN over his own country.

Sometimes you have to support your allies. China will take in anyone the US rejects. When China has 150 supporters in the UN and the US has 1, then the US will have problems.
China is not about to piss us off. If we cut our imports from china they go bankrupt real quick. China needs us, they may talk tough but they wonā€™t do anything to jeopardize the American market.

China would do that. They'd put that above making money. However if they could avoid it they would.

However this has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. The US wouldn't risk losing China as much as China wouldn't risk losing the US. China has been buying other countries' influence for a while now. They're doing a lot in Africa, countries which are easy to buy, easy to get their support. They'll stop recognizing Taiwan, stop trading with Taiwan, simply because China is throwing money at them.

Trump & his puppet Haley threatened UN members to vote their way or else.

The UN chose the "or else".

They were not about to be bullied by a dumbasss bloviated pig like Trump.
Wait until Trump pulls the 22% of the UN's budget that the US pays.

This clown threatened to cut off funds if he doesnā€™t get the votes he likes.
Bribery?

Since about 120 countries slap his face. Now letā€™s see if really cut those fundings. If he doesnā€™t he proves himself a coward and bluffer.

Go ahead Trump pull the 22% off the UN budget. Letā€™s see what happens.

But donā€™t go crying for support when something broke lose like the NK war. Or war with Iran.
The whole world is watching and waiting.
I can assure you 100% this is not what ambassador Haley would like to say to UN but only following what her incompetent boss told her.

Bribery?

Since about 120 countries slap his face. Now letā€™s see if really cut those fundings. If he doesnā€™t he proves himself a coward and bluffer.

But donā€™t go crying for support when something broke lose like the NK war. Or war with Iran.
I can assure you 100% this is not what ambassador Haley would like to say to UN but only following what her incompetent boss told her.
I'm sure the Arabs and Africans will come running to our side in combat when NK misbehaves.

Bribery?

I see, the money we give to the UN will keep N.Korea in line? What a stupid thing to say.

Predictable that you liberal arrogant traitors would take the side of something as crooked, American-hating, muslim-polluted as the UN over fellow Americans. EVERYTHING about you liberals is siding with muslim crybabies over your own fellow Americans. Which is why I consider liberals to be random genetic grab-bags of nature's most grevious errors. If you side with the UN over America, you are an abomination to this country. Period. Liberals are as predictable as a bear shitting in the woods and that's an insult to bear shit.

Explain this to us please.

What benefits do we gain by making Jerusalem a capital of Israel?
This has been a thorny issue in the Arab world way from the beginning. Then here comes Trump an arrogant asshole just did it without thinking of the repercussion. This is not making America great.

Who are we dictate other countries capital?
Why is this a liberal fault?

Why do we side with UN over lousy Trump? Itā€™s like the same as saying why is Trump siding with Russia? Why are you supporting a POTUS a puppet of Putin? A supporter of child molester. A groper.

Of the 120 countries that slap Trumpā€™s face low percentage of those are Muslim countries.
Most or all Asian, European, African countries rejected his threats.

Even his own master Putin slap him. Hate to tell you but something is wrong with this dude.

Predictable that you liberal arrogant traitors would take the side of something as crooked, American-hating, muslim-polluted as the UN over fellow Americans. EVERYTHING about you liberals is siding with muslim crybabies over your own fellow Americans. Which is why I consider liberals to be random genetic grab-bags of nature's most grevious errors. If you side with the UN over America, you are an abomination to this country. Period. Liberals are as predictable as a bear shitting in the woods and that's an insult to bear shit.

This has been a thorny issue in the Arab world way from the beginning. Then here comes Trump an arrogant asshole just did it without thinking of the repercussion. This is not making America great.

Why do we side with UN over lousy Trump? Itā€™s like the same as saying why is Trump siding with Russia? Why are you supporting a POTUS a puppet of Putin? A supporter of child molester. A groper.

Of the 120 countries that slap Trumpā€™s face low percentage of those are Muslim countries.

Even his own master Putin slap him. Hate to tell you but something is wrong with this dude.

None of that has anything to do withdrawing our funds.

review.jpg

And as usual a Dimocrat shows his aligience to the UN over his own country.

Sometimes you have to support your allies. China will take in anyone the US rejects. When China has 150 supporters in the UN and the US has 1, then the US will have problems.
China is not about to piss us off. If we cut our imports from china they go bankrupt real quick. China needs us, they may talk tough but they wonā€™t do anything to jeopardize the American market.

The whole world is not about pissing each other. Disgracefully, sadly and unfortunately that is all what this dodo president know.
If we cut off trade relations with China who do you think will take over? Are we ready for higher prices on all commodities? We heavily depends a lot of products coming from China.
This is not as simple switching to a grocery to another grocery.

Did you know, RealDumb, that the United Nations was a Stalin creation, and has never waivered from his/their mission?

Still waving that UN flag, RealDumb?

upload_2017-12-23_16-28-17-jpeg.167640
upload_2017-12-23_16-29-40-png.167641

Bribery?

I'm sure the Arabs and Africans will come running to our side in combat when NK misbehaves.

NK doesnā€™t have that capability to attack other countries except SK which just a step away.

Bribery?

NK doesnā€™t have that capability to attack other countries except SK which just a step away.
I hope you're right.
Many people claim otherwise.

Bribery?

I see, the money we give to the UN will keep N.Korea in line? What a stupid thing to say.

The whole world is not about threatening your close friends.

Turkey is a very close ally and received billions of aids but Erdogan slaps Trumpā€™s face.
Trump is not making America great but making us weak, laughable and ignorant idiot.
Now letā€™s see if he really cut off those aids. The whole world is waiting.

Bribery?

The whole world is not about threatening your close friends.

Turkey is a very close ally and received billions of aids but Erdogan slaps Trumpā€™s face.
Trump is not making America great but making us weak, laughable and ignorant idiot.
Now letā€™s see if he really cut off those aids. The whole world is waiting.

He does not have to cut the aid off if he withdraws our funding from the UN. If he does, that is a bonus. And I do not know why the world would laugh at the most powerful man in the free world, you would think they would want to stay on his good side.

None of that has anything to do withdrawing our funds.

Iā€™m not talking about cutting off funds. I quoted Willmunny post. Please pay attention.

Forum List

Back