Ultimate MAGA Ticket in 2024

I support this ticket OP.

Do it!

daptor-do-it-daptor.gif

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I sure hope so. Sounds like a winning ticket to me. Better than anything the Dems can offer.

---Could We Have the Ultimate MAGA Ticket in 2024? Donald Trump Explains in Interview Why He Would Consider Picking Tucker Carlson as His Running Mate---

A ticket with two enemies of democracy both unfit to be president – perfect for the GOP.

Is he a robot? I don't think this is a human body double anymore....probably not a robot because you can program those to talk human, this Biden body double can't so that

Those personal texts and emails revealed in the Dominion lawsuit might be a problem for Tuck:

In private text messages Jan. 4, 2021, Carlson said he was done with Trump and his unfounded claims of a rigged election.

“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait,” he texted an unidentified person.

“I hate him passionately. ... I can’t handle much more of this,” he added.

Carlson’s private texts starkly contrasted what he had been telling viewers during his primetime show.

“We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest,” he wrote in another text message, referring to the “last four years.” “But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

Fox News at the time came under fire from its core audience after it reported the 2020 election results accurately.
A judge unsealed the documents containing the private messages this month as part of Dominion’s defamation suit against Fox News.
Fuck Dominion.

Dominion exposed Fox News for being totally fake, fabricated, garbage obviously you are going to hate anything that tells the truth.
You need to be lied to. You want to be lied to
You make a great puppet
Dominion is a globalist shill company and therefore protected by the scum running our country. Fact.

Dominion is a globalist shill company and therefore protected by the scum running our country. Fact.
yup sure
the same way the electio was sup[posed to be stolen but Trump lost all court cases.
You don't seem to understand what a fact is at all.

yup sure
the same way the electio was sup[posed to be stolen but Trump lost all court cases.
You don't seem to understand what a fact is at all.
The GOP did not lose all their cases. In fact they won the majority of them. Stop lying you miserable freak.
GOP plaintiff prevailed on 14 of the 21 cases decided on the merits.

Forum List

Back