Ultimate MAGA Ticket in 2024

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I sure hope so. Sounds like a winning ticket to me. Better than anything the Dems can offer.

---Could We Have the Ultimate MAGA Ticket in 2024? Donald Trump Explains in Interview Why He Would Consider Picking Tucker Carlson as His Running Mate---

I sure hope so. Sounds like a winning ticket to me. Better than anything the Dems can offer.

---Could We Have the Ultimate MAGA Ticket in 2024? Donald Trump Explains in Interview Why He Would Consider Picking Tucker Carlson as His Running Mate---

Bonespurs & TUCKS would make a good pair. Both losers, shitheels with money. Well, TUCKS does.

Those personal texts and emails revealed in the Dominion lawsuit might be a problem for Tuck:

In private text messages Jan. 4, 2021, Carlson said he was done with Trump and his unfounded claims of a rigged election.

“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait,” he texted an unidentified person.

“I hate him passionately. ... I can’t handle much more of this,” he added.

Carlson’s private texts starkly contrasted what he had been telling viewers during his primetime show.

“We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest,” he wrote in another text message, referring to the “last four years.” “But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

Fox News at the time came under fire from its core audience after it reported the 2020 election results accurately.
A judge unsealed the documents containing the private messages this month as part of Dominion’s defamation suit against Fox News.

Last edited:

Sounds like the ultimate loser ticket to me.

Oh great, two serial liar tv personalities with serious insecurity issues.

What could possibly go wrong?

Will MAGA hats come with attached testicle tanning devices?

Your ass is so chapped, you need feeble Joe to slap on some chapstick and toss your salad for a change. :itsok:
Hats off to you for being able to type thru the tears. But you've had plenty of practice.

Forum List

Back