Ukraine: We never investigated Hunter Biden's son

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Conservatives are filling this conservative message board with fake news. From Reuters:
A Ukrainian investigation of gas company Burisma is focused solely on activity that took place before Hunter Biden, son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, was hired to sit on its board, Ukraine’s anti-corruption investigation agency said.
The NABU’s investigation related to the 2010-2012 period is not particularly active, Kholodnytsky added.
Hunter Biden was a director on Burisma’s board from 2014-2018, according to documents filed by the company in Cyprus, where it is registered.
Ukraine agency says allegations against Burisma cover period before Biden joined
Ukraine agency says allegations against Burisma cover period before Biden joined

I meant Joe Biden's son. Too late to edit the error.

I meant Joe Biden's son. Too late to edit the error.

I know what you meant. In this instance, it wasn't all that hard to figure out. However, Pyetro, you seem like a reasonable guy, and it pains me to watch how you are discrediting yourself with such sloppy crap - not even getting the basics of the thread title right. So, step it up a bit, will you? It would be greatly appreciated to have another member with a decent respect for facts and accuracy to counter the floods of lies and distortions inundating this board.

On the substance: The absence of any Ukrainian investigation concerning the time since Hunter joined the board can be seen as a refutation of the allegation that Joe tried to protect his son by demanding the lead anti-corruption prosecutor be ousted. Moreover, there was no active investigation of Burisma at that time, because the prosecutor sat on his hands concerning any and all investigations of the Ukrainian oligarchs. So, that allegation against Joe is debunked. That doesn't change the fact that Burisma was a pretty corrupt entity up until 2014, and entering that corruption-plagued corporation is odious, to tell the least. Hunter shouldn't have been there. His leaving when his dad started to run for the presidency tells you he had a hunch how problematic that employment was.

Regardless, the charge against Joe is baseless. That, of course, won't stop the Trumpletons - it won't even slow them down. Not one bit.

So if we are going to take the work of Ukraine involving corruption, then why don't democrats take the word of Putin for the same...:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back