What would happen if Trump is impeached/removed from office and wins the presidency in 2020?

1f914.png

He won't be available to run in that case. The State of NY Federal Court has a Grand Jury waiting on him on Rico Act Charges, Fraud, Tax evasion and a few more little tidbits. Barr won't be able to do a thing about that. In order to get anything overturned, it will have to go to the Supreme Court and I doubt if Rump wants to be in front of those people anytime soon since hasn't had nearly enough time to Mussolini up the Court yet.

He won't be available to run in that case. The State of NY Federal Court has a Grand Jury waiting on him on Rico Act Charges, Fraud, Tax evasion and a few more little tidbits. Barr won't be able to do a thing about that. In order to get anything overturned, it will have to go to the Supreme Court and I doubt if Rump wants to be in front of those people anytime soon since hasn't had nearly enough time to Mussolini up the Court yet.

You are FOS!

Feds have until Monday to join Trump tax case

The Latest: Feds have until Monday to join Trump tax case

NY federal judge grants brief stay in dispute over Trump's tax returns

NY federal judge grants brief stay in dispute over Trump's tax returns - CNNPolitics

Federal Judge Delays New York Subpoena of Trump Taxes

I just had that thought, while reading these threads.

That's a lot of action from any political party given the election is merely one year away...

impeach AND remove (AND keep off the Federal ballot)

I'm not aware there is anything in the Constitution preventing an impeached/removed President from running for office again.

I've seen in local government where politicians have been recalled and removed only to run again and win!

Daryl Hunt

I laughed so hard at your post.

It's the State of NY that wants his tax returns - they can only request what Trump filed IN the State of NY.

Deal with facts.

as to your original question all I can think is --------- that'd be pretty neat Bear .

in my opinion all TRUMP has to do is to not cooperate with the 'dems' in making any new Anti Gun Laws no matter if he is impeached or not impeached . If he does go that route of NO new Anti Gun Laws then AK and AR and other efficient and effective firearms should be selling like hotcakes and Trumps reelection is assured , imo .

But he's on the ballot, so you would want to go against the will of the people?

Hell a Democrat mayor who went to jail for smoking crack became mayor again after his release from prison.

You think the post 2016 left is unhinged? You ain't seen nothing yet. They're gonna ramp up the crazy over the next year and if against all odds Trump wins again...it's not going to be pretty.

You are FOS!

NY federal judge grants brief stay in dispute over Trump's tax returns - CNNPolitics

Once the Grand Jury is formed, the clock is frozen. There is no cutoff. And it's not necessarily about his Federal Taxes. Rump wants you to "Hey Look Over There". Meanwhile, there are charges pending at the Grand Jury Level over, among other things, for his using his Non Profit for his own personal uses and lying when he applied for loans from various banking institutions. These have convened Grand Juries and will not be affected with time. Even his death won't stop them since they also involve the Co-Conspirators as well.

I just had that thought, while reading these threads.
I wondered that myself. But enough States would just remove him from the ballot to make it impossible, is what I think would happen.

I was thinking the same, but would it be fast enough to remove him from the ballots? Hypothetically this could take till July or August? (Trying to remember the time line with Bill Clinton) and he would probably only be removed from the blue states anyways.

This would be crazy.

You are FOS!

Once the Grand Jury is formed, the clock is frozen. There is no cutoff. And it's not necessarily about his Federal Taxes. Rump wants you to "Hey Look Over There". Meanwhile, there are charges pending at the Grand Jury Level over, among other things, for his using his Non Profit for his own personal uses and lying when he applied for loans from various banking institutions. These have convened Grand Juries and will not be affected with time. Even his death won't stop them since they also involve the Co-Conspirators as well.

Dude ... please stop spouting bullsh!t!!

tia!

Forum List

Back