Biden got a prosecutor in Ukraine fired for investigating his son...

...please someone explain why Trump is in trouble? I'm not following...
Biden’s guilt is irrelevant to the point. It is illegal for a public official to gain anything of value from a foreign power for the sake of undermining anyone within the country.
Really? I'm a lawyer so I'd like to see what case, statute, rule or regulation you are citing to support that statement.

Biden’s guilt is irrelevant to the point. It is illegal for a public official to gain anything of value from a foreign power for the sake of undermining anyone within the country.
Really? I'm a lawyer so I'd like to see what case, statute, rule or regulation you are citing to support that statement.
You’re a lawyer? You have got to be fucking kidding me lol.

What Is the Emoluments Clause?

The foreign emoluments clause also broadly encompasses any kind of profit, benefit, advantage, or service, not merely gifts of money or valuable objects. Thus, it would prohibit a federal officeholder from receiving special consideration in business transactions with a foreign state (or with a corporation owned or managed by a foreign state) that gave the officeholder a competitive advantage over other businesses. Arguably, as the legal scholar Laurence Tribe and others have suggested, the clause would forbid even competitively fair transactions with foreign states, because the profit accruing to the officeholder would fall within the ordinary meaning of “emolument,” and because such arrangements would threaten exactly the kind of improper influence that the clause was intended to prevent.

Trump is not in trouble. You want to hear something funny, someone dug up a treaty the Ukraine signed with us 20 years ago. It REQUIRES them to do what Trump asked them to do. Wait for it...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Biden did no such thing. The international community wanted the prosecutor removed. This has been explained to you conservatives over and over. Try to keep up please.

Knowing your posting history I'm gonna hafta call "bullshit" here.

Unlike you, I don't lie on this forum. When I say I'm a lawyer, I am.

Biden is a crook.....A Deep State crook.

his whole family is....

SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to serve the people in America.....to serve himself! scum

Last edited:
Biden did no such thing. The international community wanted the prosecutor removed. This has been explained to you conservatives over and over. Try to keep up please.
The international community didn't want Hunter Biden to be prosecuted?

Why?
Hunter Biden wasn't unter investigation. The prosecutors removal had nothing to do with him. These things have been explained to you repeatedly.

Didn't you just claim to be a lawyer? If so how can you possibly not understand this?

The international community didn't want Hunter Biden to be prosecuted?

Why?
Hunter Biden wasn't unter investigation. The prosecutors removal had nothing to do with him. These things have been explained to you repeatedly.

Didn't you just claim to be a lawyer? If so how can you possibly not understand this?
I'd like to see some citations to material backing you up.

Unlike you, I don't lie on this forum. When I say I'm a lawyer, I am.
Sure you are......

The entire premise of your question is flawed. Biden pressed Ukraine to fire the crook in question precisely because he would not investigate any kind of corruption whatsoever.

You’re a lawyer? You have got to be fucking kidding me lol.

What Is the Emoluments Clause?

The foreign emoluments clause also broadly encompasses any kind of profit, benefit, advantage, or service, not merely gifts of money or valuable objects. Thus, it would prohibit a federal officeholder from receiving special consideration in business transactions with a foreign state (or with a corporation owned or managed by a foreign state) that gave the officeholder a competitive advantage over other businesses. Arguably, as the legal scholar Laurence Tribe and others have suggested, the clause would forbid even competitively fair transactions with foreign states, because the profit accruing to the officeholder would fall within the ordinary meaning of “emolument,” and because such arrangements would threaten exactly the kind of improper influence that the clause was intended to prevent.

The Emoluments clause is for receiving gifts or money, not releasing public information or enforcing the law.

I would say nice try, but it was really wasn’t.

Forum List

Back