Ukraine bombs fuel deport near Moscow

The Soviet empire died an almost bloodless death. The US Empire isn’t likely to go the same way.
Before there was a Soviet empire, there had been a Russian empire and even as Russia was trying to become a democracy and move to a market-based economy, sinister individuals like Putin, Russian ultranationalists, were plotting Russia's downfall and its return to imperialism. In 2004, Putin told the world that the breakup of the Soviet empire was unacceptable to him and posed a risk to Russia's security and this year Putin praised the imperialist wars of Peter the Great and stated flatly that he had the same mission as Peter had had. Putin and the other ultranationalists have plucked Russia from the doorstep of becoming a civilized nation and turned its goals toward returning to Russia's violent bloody past and you, yourself, have said this may lead to the utter destruction of Russia.
[/QUOTE]
You hate Putin and Russia illogically, but exactly the way the USG and media want.

Before there was a Soviet empire, there had been a Russian empire and even as Russia was trying to become a democracy and move to a market-based economy, sinister individuals like Putin, Russian ultranationalists, were plotting Russia's downfall and its return to imperialism. In 2004, Putin told the world that the breakup of the Soviet empire was unacceptable to him and posed a risk to Russia's security and this year Putin praised the imperialist wars of Peter the Great and stated flatly that he had the same mission as Peter had had. Putin and the other ultranationalists have plucked Russia from the doorstep of becoming a civilized nation and turned its goals toward returning to Russia's violent bloody past and you, yourself, have said this may lead to the utter destruction of Russia.
You hate Putin and Russia illogically, but exactly the way the USG and media want.
[/QUOTE]
Another brain fart from the psychopath who talks about winning a nuclear war.

[/QUOTE]
I’ve NEVER talked about winning a nuclear war, but warmongers like you often do.

I’ve NEVER talked about winning a nuclear war, but warmongers like you often do.
[/QUOTE]
You just recently did when you talked about countries with low population density having a better chance of survival in a nuclear war. Only a true sociopath would contemplate nuclear war in those terms. This, of course, is in addition to your many threats that if Russia were to lose Crimea Russia would launch a nuclear attack against the US.

I hear you.

There's never in the history of the world an instance of the most powerful empire being any different.

Who is still unaware of the UK's unspeakable crimes against humanity that went on for centuries?

Who of them would be unaware of their crimes against their own people?
History tells us a dying empire is almost always a dangerous thing.
[/QUOTE]
How would that apply to Great Britain?
Did it die during WW2 and did America then take its place?

You just recently did when you talked about countries with low population density having a better chance of survival in a nuclear war. Only a true sociopath would contemplate nuclear war in those terms. This, of course, is in addition to your many threats that if Russia were to lose Crimea Russia would launch a nuclear attack against the US.
[/QUOTE]
What? You’re confused. That was not my post.

Yes. I had read about it before and made the same mistake as I have made before in talking in one with the wrong date. As you said It is not Belgorod. The one I looked at before said near Moscow. This one is saying 190 miles from which certainly does not seem very close.

Yes, the notion that Russia can fire rockets into Ukraine but Ukraine cannot into Russia does not seem fair but would Ukraine on its own have decided to have war with Russia? I don't think so. That's really what my argument is about. as I understand it Ukraine agreed with NATO that it would not use its missiles into Russia. Is that not right?
Russia invaded the Ukraine in a power move to remove a NATO puppet for a Moscow Puppet, so the Ukraine didn’t start this war.

Ukraine has every right to bomb Moscow and should and if and when they do remember Putin can end this tomorrow by withdrawing Roosia troops back into Roosia!

[/QUOTE]
That's what all the sociopaths say.

[/QUOTE]
The British empire died, not the British nation. This is true of the rest of Europe and the US. The Russian empire is clearly dying now, but it is not clear that Russia's primitive mindset will allow the Russian nation to survive.

[/QUOTE]
It was me who talked about low populated countries being better equipped to survive a nuclear war.

I think it's sociopathic behaviour to not discuss the nuclear war issue.

England perhaps being the worst example of not surviving a nuclear war.

How many large cities would need to be bombed to eliminate 3/4's or more of the country's people?

[/QUOTE]
The UK when it was the world’s hegemonic power committed atrocities in foreign lands, just as the USG does now.

The US unseated the UK after WWII. However the two nations were friendly, unlike the US and China.

China’s rise has been extraordinary and if they continue their economic success will easily supplant the US very soon. The wizards of smart in the imperial capitol on the Potomac greatly fear this, so they continue to provoke China. They firmly believe the US is the indispensable nation that can do whatever it wants.

This is a recipe for disaster as the wizards lead us into war, to try an prevent the demise of the US Empire.

The UK when it was the world’s hegemonic power committed atrocities in foreign lands, just as the USG does now.

The US unseated the UK after WWII. However the two nations were friendly, unlike the US and China.

China’s rise has been extraordinary and if they continue their economic success will easily supplant the US very soon. The wizards of smart in the imperial capitol on the Potomac greatly fear this, so they continue to provoke China. They firmly believe the US is the indispensable nation that can do whatever it wants.

This is a recipe for disaster as the wizards lead into war, to try an prevent the demise of the US Empire bb
[/QUOTE]
I was hoping you could answer my question before moving on to China. That's not to say I disagree with what you've said.
The question stated another way would be:

Was WW2 caused by Great Britain's fall from empire status?

Many Americans have voiced that opinion in different words and a very large number of Americans, though far from a majority, sided with Germany early on.

Could it be that war in 39 was G.B.'s last gasp at preserving empire, but it ended in 'not defeat' but instead a better alternative with America?

I have no intention to refute your silly points here. I have already got what air you breath.

Ukraine has the right to be independent from Russia. It is Ukraine that had been attacked, no matter how hard you try to spin that.

I know you would give not only Ukraine but all of East Europe to Moscow if that ensured your personal comfort. It is your choice and you have the right on it. But don't bother me with your word salad.
Blimey! This is going to crazy land. I think what I say I think not the content of your imaginations. You are not possible to talk to.

It was me who talked about low populated countries being better equipped to survive a nuclear war.

How many large cities would need to be bombed to eliminate 3/4's or more of the country's people?
[/QUOTE]
I fail to see how any nation survives a nuclear war, at least in the northern hemisphere where the war is likely to occur. Once the nukes fly, it’s likely they all fly. What could be left after that?

This is a recipe for disaster as the wizards lead into war, to try an prevent the demise of the US Empire bb
I was hoping you could answer my question before moving on to China. That's not to say I disagree with what you've said.

Many Americans have voiced that opinion in different words and a very large number of Americans, though far from a majority, sided with Germany early on.

Could it be that war in 39 was G.B.'s last gasp at preserving empire, but it ended in 'not defeat' but instead a better alternative with America?
[/QUOTE]

My post.
In between the two world wars the US intended war with both the UK and Canada. Had world war 2 not happened they likely would have.

Last edited:

I fail to see how any nation survives a nuclear war, at least in the northern hemisphere where the war is likely to occur. Once the nukes fly, it’s likely they all fly. What could be left after that?
[/QUOTE]
No one survives a nuclear war and that quote I think was mine but got under Donald's name.

No one survives Nuclear war. If pushed too far Russia would send by hypersonic nukes to deal with all of the US, Canada, the UK of course and Europe = have I missed someone. No doubt the US will do something similar as long as it has enough time. Those countries who are not attacked will not survive the first year of the Nuclear Winter.

Hey I think you will like this. It is Scott Ritter playing a who dun it on the Poland's 'attack'. He comes out with a different judgement than anyone else has so far.

Russia invaded the Ukraine in a power move to remove a NATO puppet for a Moscow Puppet, so the Ukraine didn’t start this war.

Ukraine has every right to bomb Moscow and should and if and when they do remember Putin can end this tomorrow by withdrawing Roosia troops back into Roosia!
It is up to the US and for you whether you want nuclear war. Only when it is your own weapons do you have the right to use them. Ukraine relies totally on others hence dragging them into its war.

Allexa said:
In between the two world wars the US intended war with both the UK and Canada. Had world war 2 not happened they likely would have.
[/QUOTE]
Can you elaborate on that idea?
I'm already aware that there was a large fascist movement in America between the two wars.

My post.
I'm already aware that there was a large fascist movement in America between the two wars.
[/QUOTE]
Well I heard about it maybe as long ago as ten years. At that time I could find links about it. I will have a look but it would not surprise me if it is gone. The reason was to make sure it became the next imperial power which it managed without these wars.

Well I heard about it maybe as long ago as ten years. At that time I could find links about it. I will have a look but it would not surprise me if it is gone.
[/QUOTE]
I think I know what you're referring to so it doesn't matter that much. Maybe it can suffice to say that fascism in America had grown to become a factor in their politics, due to the racist south's racism, which favours fascism.

Coincidentally, it's happening again at Trump's urging.

Forum List

Back