Ukraine bombs fuel deport near Moscow

alexa

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2009
Scotland
Well Zelensky has done it. The first Ukranian attack into Russia. He was determined to get NATO to believe it was a deliberate Russian attack on Poland. I was reading this morning that many in NATO were getting fed up with him refusing to accept reality but now they have gone and bombed an oil Refinery which is apparently 40 miles inside Russia. The first I read said near Moscow but possibly not.

Zelensky did not want peace talks and the Biden apparently talked him into them. Now of course as he would have known Russia has said no to peace talks after this. It is not the time,

Will Zelensky get his wish for the war to spread further which seems to be what this action is about?

Last edited:
Belgorod is not near Moscow, and Ukraine has struck there many times. It's been part of the "front line" ever since the AFU kicked the Russians out of Kharkiv.

The notion that Russia can fire missiles into Ukraine with impunity, but somehow Ukraine cannot answer back is just absurd. If Ukraine could hit Moscow they should- Moscow does not hesitate to hit Kiev.

This is the blowback that was expected over Nato's rushing to judgment against Russia over the missiles hitting Poland.

It's war and so the Ukraine has every bit of 'right' to fight back when America grants them permission.

Nobody should cry for the Ukraine in turn when Russia ups the ante on Kiev or some other soft target.

And why should there be no tears on either side?

Because Russia's peaceful solution on the Donbass was rejected, in favour of US/Nato advances against Russia.

There are still too many mutually agreed upon limitations to America's war against Russia that postpone the serious war that has to come!

Belgorod is not near Moscow, and Ukraine has struck there many times. It's been part of the "front line" ever since the AFU kicked the Russians out of Kharkiv.

The notion that Russia can fire missiles into Ukraine with impunity, but somehow Ukraine cannot answer back is just absurd. If Ukraine could hit Moscow they should- Moscow does not hesitate to hit Kiev.
Americans like you are coming around to facing reality bit by bit.

If it's America's war against Russia, then is it also fair that eventually Russia rains down nuclear destruction on a hundred or more American cities?

You don't even want to think about Moscow being hit by renegade Ukrainian attacks!!

Yes. I had read about it before and made the same mistake as I have made before in talking in one with the wrong date. As you said It is not Belgorod. The one I looked at before said near Moscow. This one is saying 190 miles from which certainly does not seem very close.

Yes, the notion that Russia can fire rockets into Ukraine but Ukraine cannot into Russia does not seem fair but would Ukraine on its own have decided to have war with Russia? I don't think so. That's really what my argument is about. as I understand it Ukraine agreed with NATO that it would not use its missiles into Russia. Is that not right?

Well Zelensky has done it. The first Ukranian attack into Russia. He was determined to get NATO to believe it was a deliberate Russian attack on Poland. I was reading this morning that many in NATO were getting fed up with him refusing to accept reality but now they have gone and bombed an oil Refinery which is apparently 40 miles inside Russia. The first I read said near Moscow but possibly not.

Zelensky did not want peace talks and the Biden apparently talked him into them. Now of course as he would have known Russia has said no to peace talks after this. It is not the time,

Edit wrong link. Will get right one
Will Zelensky get his wish for the war to spread further which seems to be what this action is about?

Regarding peace talks between Russia and Ukraine. Why the hell would Zelinski go that route when so many expect him to bend and give Russia the land it now illegitimately occupies? If that is the normal outcome of peace talks here is what I suggest for the good of this country.
I want Mexico to invade California. I want all dumb-ass left-tards to demand peace talks like the ones they want with Russia. I want the left-tards to get their way and Mexico to be awarded the entire state of California. Is that a winner or what?

If it's America's war against Russia, then is it also fair that eventually Russia rains down nuclear destruction on a hundred or more American cities?
If it's Canada's war against Russia, then is it also fair that eventually Russia rains down nuclear destruction on a hundred or more Canadian cities? See how that works duck? Canada has boots on the ground in Ukraine and Canada is a member of NATO--take responsibility for your own fascist nation's actions and quit pointing fingers at your neighbors.

Yes. I had read about it before and made the same mistake as I have made before in talking in one with the wrong date. As you said It is not Belgorod. The one I looked at before said near Moscow. This one is saying 190 miles from which certainly does not seem very close.

Yes, the notion that Russia can fire rockets into Ukraine but Ukraine cannot into Russia does not seem fair but would Ukraine on its own have decided to have war with Russia? I don't think so. That's really what my argument is about. as I understand it Ukraine agreed with NATO that it would not use its missiles into Russia. Is that not right?
The best explanation to describe what's happening now is to equate it to the German Sitzkrieg.
Which side is in denial, or are both sides failing to see the danger?

...................... Ukraine agreed with NATO that it would not use its missiles into Russia. Is that not right?
I don't know the specifics of that agreement, but it's worthy of being heard here.
You're being heard as one who has an interest in a normal and decent discussion on this board.

Your country too could be facing great peril (Scotland), as is Canada.

----------------------------------------

I'm quite surprised that Nato was willing to eat crow over the two wayward Ukrainian missiles that killed Poles.

Russia must have had solid proof that would have had to be accepted by the UN and other countries that understand the consequences of being caught in the lies against Russia.

It was pathetically weak to suggest that Russia doing damage to a Nato country would be to a cow pasture!

Of course they would not have chosen war.

They didn't get a say in the matter (other than "surrender or die").

They chose to fight back instead.
Wrong my friend! The Ukraine wasn't granted permission to choose the solution that was being offered by Russia going back to before 2014!

World leaders have to be aware of that and are aware of how easily the great peril could have been avoided.

The world has to know what is being risked, for only the sake of more US aggression. 40 previous US led wars never came close to threatening dire consequences to the world in the way this one has.

Russia didn't create the world's greatest nuclear arsenal, just to accept defeat of the world's greatest aggressor!

The best explanation to describe what's happening now is to equate it to the German Sitzkrieg.
Which side is in denial, or are both sides failing to see the danger?
I am not sure who your two sides are. I don't think anyone wanted WW3 the other night, apart from posters here. Anyone who was interviewed did not seem to want it and very quickly in the UK they were saying that the likelihood of it being a deliberate strike from Russia was extremely low. Then I read Zelensky had not only been boring NATO members with his continuous -'it was a deliberate strike from Russia' but that it was making some of them wonder if they could do business with him. You do make a good point though. I believe before Zelensky was told he could not expect continuous new ammunition from the West and must start talking peace. One of the first things I heard him say on the night of Poland. I am just talking to them about peace and they do this. I also saw him tell all his people around the table that he was not going to accept what NATO said until they had done their own investigation. In fairness to them, they did not look happy hearing this.

I think this has woken a lot of people up to the reality that this could go further and they do not want it to. Zelensky doing this just after ought to make that stronger. Really all that has to happen is for people to get their country to get NATO out of there. I would certainly prefer that to a nuclear holocaust.

A stupid question for two reasons. First, a Ukrainian attack of fuel depot inside of Russia would not be grounds for NATO to intervene, and second, with the Russian army on the run, why would NATO even want to intervene?

You are spreading false information. That is far from being the first attack.

And yes, Ukraine has the right to fight back.
Hey EsayWAR, should NATO invade Ukraine now that they’ve attacked Poland?

I am not sure who your two sides are. I don't think anyone wanted WW3 the other night, apart from posters here. Anyone who was interviewed did not seem to want it and very quickly in the UK they were saying that the likelihood of it being a deliberate strike from Russia was extremely low. Then I read Zelensky had not only been boring NATO members with his continuous -'it was a deliberate strike from Russia' but that it was making some of them wonder if they could do business with him. You do make a good point though. I believe before Zelensky was told he could not expect continuous new ammunition from the West and must start talking peace. One of the first things I heard him say on the night of Poland. I am just talking to them about peace and they do this. I also saw him tell all his people around the table that he was not going to accept what NATO said until they had done their own investigation. In fairness to them, they did not look happy hearing this.

I think this has woken a lot of people up to the reality that this could go further and they do not want it to. Zelensky doing this just after ought to make that stronger. Really all that has to happen is for people to get their country to get NATO out of there. I would certainly prefer that to a nuclear holocaust.
I’m surprised Z and his NAZI buddies haven’t mass murdered a bunch of NATO citizens in Poland and blame Russia. A false flag op.

Americans like you are coming around to facing reality bit by bit.
You are a moron. I "came around to reality" at the end of March, when it was clear that Russia could not win this war.

To be honest, I was already there, but not 100%. I've been telling people for 20 years that the Rand studies were BS. A country with an economy the size of Italy simply cannot sustain a military with the size and capabilities they claimed.

Their performance in Ukraine has validated that opinion. Now I am at 100%. Their fleet is as bad or worse than their army. Ru Air Forces are a joke, probably at least 2/3 of their nukes are INOP...

You don't even want to think about Moscow being hit by renegade Ukrainian attacks!!
Like I said, you're a moron.

I hear and respect your opinions but...............

Isn't it time to accept that the Ukraine's war is being completely stage-managed by America?

America would have carefully considered the pros and cons of a strike within Russia.

Zelensky and the Ukraine have long since stopped any renegade attacks on Russia, on account of the Ukraine not able to understand the need for discretion!

Zelensky would hit Moscow with US supplied missiles if he wasn't being coached on what can be permitted.

A stupid question for two reasons. First, a Ukrainian attack of fuel depot inside of Russia would not be grounds for NATO to intervene, and second, with the Russian army on the run, why would NATO even want to intervene?
OK I don't believe NATO wants this to go much further so what I was suggesting was that this may make those who are thinking about it think stronger about stopping giving Ukraine never ending help.

Forum List

Back