Ukraine bombs fuel deport near Moscow

Well I heard about it maybe as long ago as ten years. At that time I could find links about it. I will have a look but it would not surprise me if it is gone.
I think I know what you're referring to so it doesn't matter that much. Maybe it can suffice to say that fascism in America had grown to become a factor in their politics, due to the racist south's racism, which favours fascism.

Coincidentally, it's happening again at Trump's urging.
[/QUOTE]
check out the Scott Ritter video I put in. :)

I think I know what you're referring to so it doesn't matter that much. Maybe it can suffice to say that fascism in America had grown to become a factor in their politics, due to the racist south's racism, which favours fascism.

Coincidentally, it's happening again at Trump's urging.
check out the Scott Ritter video I put in. :)
[/QUOTE]
I always follow Scott Ritter very closely. He's one of the very few voices of truth on the war.
Watching his utube videos will lead to references on some others who are not afraid to speak the truth.

But it's always going to be dependent on the American right to protest against the war.

We should always refer to it as Biden's war, for US domestic political gain.

The UK when it was the world’s hegemonic power committed atrocities in foreign lands, just as the USG does now.

The US unseated the UK after WWII. However the two nations were friendly, unlike the US and China.

China’s rise has been extraordinary and if they continue their economic success will easily supplant the US very soon. The wizards of smart in the imperial capitol on the Potomac greatly fear this, so they continue to provoke China. They firmly believe the US is the indispensable nation that can do whatever it wants.

This is a recipe for disaster as the wizards lead into war, to try an prevent the demise of the US Empire bb
I was hoping you could answer my question before moving on to China. That's not to say I disagree with what you've said.
The question stated another way would be:

Was WW2 caused by Great Britain's fall from empire status?

Many Americans have voiced that opinion in different words and a very large number of Americans, though far from a majority, sided with Germany early on.

Could it be that war in 39 was G.B.'s last gasp at preserving empire, but it ended in 'not defeat' but instead a better alternative with America?
[/QUOTE]

Yes I believe the UK went to war with Germany because their elites, like the warmongering idiot Churchill, feared Germany’s rise. Just as the warmongering neocons running the USG fear China’s rise. You’d think they would have learned from the fall of the British Empire.

It’s an old story repeated over and over throughout history.

Well Zelensky has done it. The first Ukranian attack into Russia. He was determined to get NATO to believe it was a deliberate Russian attack on Poland. I was reading this morning that many in NATO were getting fed up with him refusing to accept reality but now they have gone and bombed an oil Refinery which is apparently 40 miles inside Russia. The first I read said near Moscow but possibly not.

Zelensky did not want peace talks and the Biden apparently talked him into them. Now of course as he would have known Russia has said no to peace talks after this. It is not the time,

Will Zelensky get his wish for the war to spread further which seems to be what this action is about?
So you seem to think Ukraine has to accept Russia constantly striking targets inside Ukrainian territory, but they can't retaliate by striking into Russian territory? That's a laugh, but consistent with Russian thinking over the years. If I were in charge of the Ukrainian military, I would be hitting a Russian target that matched the one they hit in Ukraine to retaliate for every strike. If the Russians hit a mall (as they have done) I'd hit a Russian mall in return. If they hit a power plant, ditto.

I was hoping you could answer my question before moving on to China. That's not to say I disagree with what you've said.
The question stated another way would be:

Was WW2 caused by Great Britain's fall from empire status?

Many Americans have voiced that opinion in different words and a very large number of Americans, though far from a majority, sided with Germany early on.

Could it be that war in 39 was G.B.'s last gasp at preserving empire, but it ended in 'not defeat' but instead a better alternative with America?

Yes I believe the UK went to war with Germany because their elites, like the warmongering idiot Churchill, feared Germany’s rise. Just as the warmongering neocons running the USG fear China’s rise. You’d think they would have learned from the fall of the British Empire.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your honest answer. I'm impressed!

You're not alone in America on your feelings toward Churchill.

You infer that you would have chosen Mountbatten.

You can accuse me of being ambiguous on the issue, but I choose to let it stay that way.

In fact it was a US fomented proxy war that caused the Ukrainian invasion of the Donbass.

If that's not above your pay grade to understand, we'll discuss it.

I suspect we won't.
It's pretty damned hard for a country to invade itself. Donbass is part of Ukraine. I guess you would think it okay for Canada to "invade " Quebec to attack Quebecois separatists. Quebec is as much a part of Canada as Donbass is part of Ukraine.

So you seem to think Ukraine has to accept Russia constantly striking targets inside Ukrainian territory, but they can't retaliate by striking into Russian territory? That's a laugh, but consistent with Russian thinking over the years. If I were in charge of the Ukrainian military, I would be hitting a Russian target that matched the one they hit in Ukraine to retaliate for every strike. If the Russians hit a mall (as they have done) I'd hit a Russian mall in return. If they hit a power plant, ditto.
Letting Russia dictate the target is defeatist. Kiev has been struck. The next barrage of Ukrainian missiles should target the towers of the Kremlin. Russia is an aggressor and the only way to stop the aggression is to put Russia on its heels in a defensive position.

It's pretty damned hard for a country to invade itself. Donbass is part of Ukraine. I guess you would think it okay for Canada to "invade " Quebec to attack Quebecois separatists. Quebec is as much a part of Canada as Donbass is part of Ukraine.
Can't go there, the duck refuses to talk about Canadian failings.

Well Zelensky has done it. The first Ukranian attack into Russia. He was determined to get NATO to believe it was a deliberate Russian attack on Poland. I was reading this morning that many in NATO were getting fed up with him refusing to accept reality but now they have gone and bombed an oil Refinery which is apparently 40 miles inside Russia. The first I read said near Moscow but possibly not.

Zelensky did not want peace talks and the Biden apparently talked him into them. Now of course as he would have known Russia has said no to peace talks after this. It is not the time,

Will Zelensky get his wish for the war to spread further which seems to be what this action is about?
You're whining about Ukraine taking it to the Russians? lol, fuck are you ever a pussy. :lol:

You can accuse me of being ambiguous on the issue, but I choose to let it stay that way.
[/QUOTE]
You need to read some history. The UK and France declared war against Germany because they had a treaty with Poland guaranteeing Polish sovereignty. Period dot. Germany INVADED Poland and after repeated warnings and sternly worded diplomatic letters refused to recall its forces from Polish soil. It's what should have happened in 1938 when Germany invaded Czechoslovakia. You are a perfect example of the old saying "people who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it".

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]

There are few Americans who think as I do about Churchill and the imperialist British Empire. Most believe the happy horse shit told them in government school. This may be why they can’t see what’s coming for the American Empire.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This is too funny.

This Board is so crowded with super patriotic american clowns completely out of control, utterly unable to see the Russian side of the equation, trying to be more pro-Ukraine than the Azov Battalion itself that the only Ukrainian member participating in the debate actually sounds like a moderate compared to them. :biggrin:
There is no Russian side of the equation. For nearly two decades Russia has been invading its neighbors and extorting them to give up territory. Russia is an expansionist, imperialist state and will take a mile for every inch it's granted.

You need to read some history. The UK and France declared war against Germany because they had a treaty with Poland guaranteeing Polish sovereignty. Period dot. Germany INVADED Poland and after repeated warnings and sternly worded diplomatic letters refused to recall its forces for Polish soil. It's what should have happened in 1938 when Germany invaded Czechoslovakia. You are a perfect example of the old saying "people who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it".
[/QUOTE]
As I said, I'll remain ambiguous on the issue.
There really aren't enough Americans on this board who would be capable of discussing the questions.

There are few Americans who think as I do about Churchill and the imperialist British Empire. Most believe the happy horse shit told them in government school. This may be why they can’t see what’s coming for the American Empire.
[/QUOTE]
I'm deliberately ambiguous.
The best way to handle this issue is to just allow others to sound off on making their point.

The US and UK attacked Iraq on lies. It's interest was its oil. It is still there. The Iraq war was an illegal war. Anything which the Russians are doing to the Ukrainians does not carry a patch on what the US did to the Iraqis - that I heard on a video by an American talking about Crimea who was very definite that Russia was iho Responsible
The US, UK and about fifty other nations invaded Iraq because Iraq invaded its neighbor Kuwait. Iraq and the coalition signed a CEASE-FIRE dependent on Iraq committing to certain actions and allowing unrestricted inspections. Iraq violated those agreements, so the US and members of the coalition resumed the hostilities that the CEASE-FIRE temporarily halted. There was never a peace treaty written, let alone signed by anyone, just a temporary cease-fire.

Can you elaborate on that idea?
I'm already aware that there was a large fascist movement in America between the two wars.
Well I heard about it maybe as long ago as ten years. At that time I could find links about it. I will have a look but it would not surprise me if it is gone. The reason was to make sure it became the next imperial power which it managed without these wars.
[/QUOTE]
The links you found were to US war plans. The US military had war plans against any conceivable enemy. Any military does the same thing. History has taught military people that it's cheaper and better to make plans inn peacetime than scramble to cope during a war.

Forum List

Back