CDZ UK Parliament Debates Trump Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should Americans care if the U.K. is no longer an ally? An ally for what? Committing mass murder around the world?

Trump stripped of RGU degree as calls for him to be barred from UK grow

More than 70,000 people had signed a separate petition urging RGU to revoke Mr Trump’s honorary DBA, awarded in 2010 in recognition of his achievements as an entrepreneur and businessman.
At the time, the honour prompted former principal David Kennedy, who oversaw the seat of learning’s elevation to university status, to hand back his own accolade.

And of course, neither Drumpf nor his reality show followers care. Not surprising since those same people worship Pooting the dictator. I wonder if they would feel differently under Drumpf the dictator.

Hopefully, we'll never have to find out.

Read 'An Apology' by Plato, to understand the tyranny of a democracy. Socrates dismantled completely this notion that a democracy is free. Then, read 'Neither Wolf Nor Dog' by Kent Nerburn, to understand the difference between a leader and a ruler, and the difference between freedom and tyranny.

"Tell the American people we are going to war to bring democracy to Europe" - Edward Bernays to Woodrow Wilson. They used the same propaganda lie to commit mass murder on the Iraqis 100 years later and people still go around believing in political slogans that democracies are "free". Read, 'Propaganda' by Edward Bernays.

No democracy is free. Some societies were freer under their rulers than many democracies in the West. If you don't follow the laws (which restrict freedom) the authorities created you will be punished. You are not free to make your own laws or ignore the authorities in a democracy. You are not free to vote for the laws. You are not free to install your own people in government. If a politician does not represent you, you are not free to disregard the laws they make against you. The reason people are so obsessed with freedom in the West, is because they don't have any - see 'Neither Wolf Nor Dog' to understand that concept.

America has the world record for number of pages of laws; each law is a restriction on freedom. Therefore, America is the least free nation in the world, and yet it has an alleged democracy, in reality it is a plutocracy, but even if it were not a plutocracy it would not be free.

The term 'dictator' is a political propaganda slogan to violate other nations who do not have the same customs and norms, and commit mass murder on them in the name of democracy. If the west did not have democracies, the political slogan would be different and the pretext would be different for demonizing a nation the authorities wanted to subjugate through mass murder.

First off they will not ban Donald Trump and all they are doing is blowing hot air and nothing else...

You may want to read this and then question what type of hypocrites the British Government is acting like!

David Cameron Says ‘Deportation’ From England Is Possible For Those Who Don't Learn English

They're discussing about the possibility of deporting women that do not learn English, and they are upset about what Trump said?

No, they're just blowing hot air and nothing more!
It isn't a matter of whether or not they will actually ban him. The real issue is that this debate illustrates the perception other countries have of this man. No other presidential candidate, that I am aware of, has presented such an offensive persona that another country, one of our strongest if not strongest ally, would go to the point of debating if he is welcom in their country. This situation illustrates that Trump is not suitable on any level to be the president of the United States. That is what this is about.

That is your opinion and even though I am not a Trump fan the fact still remains the British government are being hypocrites when they are debating if they should ban Trump for his outrageous comments while the British government is also debating if they should start deporting individuals that are there on visas because they do not speak proper English.

Before they start thumbing their noses at Trump maybe they should reflect on their own bigotry, and clean up their own image first before even worrying about the United States of America Presidential Candidate.

Also as a American citizen I will not be swayed by the British government opinion of a candidate here in the states. Once I start allowing a foreign government to sway my opinion on who I should vote is the day I die.

I would not allow Israel to sway me nor will I allow the British Government and I was born as a Commonwealth Citizen...

So as they discuss if they should ban Trump the only thing I can do is smirk at those hot air blowing politicians because even though Trump words are outrageous I know those British officials think the same way as him ( Trump ) but instead keep it behind closed doors where only bigots like them can hear it...

My opinion

What they think of the president is entirely irrelevant. The UK is not going to ban Trump and the 'debate' over it was a joke. At no time should we be considering what other nations want in our president - we should only be considering what we want.

the fact that you don't understand WHY the president needs to get along with other countries shows a complete lack of understanding about anything outside your front door.
Its not my lack of understanding that prevents me from knowing that Trump gets along with England and its governing body just fine. it is also not my lack of understanding that prevents me from factoring signatures in another nation when I vote for president.

This is partisan bullshit anyway - you would sing an entirely different tune if there was some sort of referendum on Hillary.

The idea that we should listen to CITIZENS in the UK when selecting our president is the height if idiocy.

Drumpf IS a dictator. If he doesn't get what he wants, he sues, fires, steals property, has goons beat you up and even, incredibly, steals your clothes.

The supporters of Mr. Trump are not bothered by the effect he will have on America's soft power. The merely deny the existence of soft power and continue their mindless sing-along.

Why should Americans care if the U.K. is no longer an ally? An ally for what? Committing mass murder around the world?

Ever hear of WWI? How about WWII? They were our allies during those conflicts. Oh yeah, they helped out with Iraq as well.

And yes, it DOES matter what other countries think of our leaders. Wasn't it just the other month that many of the Republicans on here were crying about Obama not being respected by Putin, which made us weaker in the eyes of Russia?

If Trump is seen to be some kind of blowhard bumpkin, then our relations with that country will be diminished, because they won't take him seriously (as many republicans have claimed our country is diminished because nobody takes Obama seriously).

And this:
Donald Trump debate: Could UK really ban him? - CNNPolitics.com

"What has Trump said about the debate?
Trump has warned that he would end all current and future investments in the United Kingdom if he's banned from entering the country."

He isn't even elected and he is destroying our alliance with our most impotant ally.

Some folks think it's our most important ally, others remember the truth. . .

massacre.jpg
It's not a matter of thinking they are our most important ally; they are our most important ally. What happened 240 years ago is not relevant today.

I'll remember that next time the discussion turns to equality and slavery.

And this:

Trump has warned that he would end all current and future investments in the United Kingdom if he's banned from entering the country."

He isn't even elected and he is destroying our alliance with our most impotant ally.

massacre.jpg
It's not a matter of thinking they are our most important ally; they are our most important ally. What happened 240 years ago is not relevant today.

You don't know your history very well. Slavery in the US ended 150 years ago and had nothing to do with the British. England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales did not have slavery. The American Revolution was 240 years ago. There is no connection between the two. The Revolution was from England, but that was 240 years ago and since they we have been strong allies, especially in modern times. Slavery has not a thing to do with our connection with the UK.

What they think of the president is entirely irrelevant. The UK is not going to ban Trump and the 'debate' over it was a joke. At no time should we be considering what other nations want in our president - we should only be considering what we want.

the fact that you don't understand WHY the president needs to get along with other countries shows a complete lack of understanding about anything outside your front door.

Perhaps we have the wrong allies?

Donald Trump is right about Putin's popularity in Russia
A November study written by four American researchers backs up Trump’s point, finding about 80 percent of Russians really support Putin.

David Cameron maintains high approval rating, despite Labour’s poll lead
According to an Opinium/Observer poll, the prime minister is approved of by 41% of the voting population and disapproved of by 42%.

Try to remember who stood by us when we fought for our freedom and who burned our towns, raped our women and shot us in our heads.

I know that folks in Alaska remember who our friends are.

Russia/Pooting is not our friend.

Its very telling that a dictator likes Drumpf. Much of what Drumpf says he will do is very like the jack booted actions of Pooting. Drumpf would not be president. He would be king.

Russia isn't exactly a "dictatorship." It's a quasi dictatorship.

And believe me, I agree with you, the two parties here are taking notes on how the Russians and the Chinese do things.

Don't you remember the Holder ruling on those Black Panthers intimidating voters?

Malik Shabazz's brother was the one that was doing that, and Holder just let him walk. Turns out, Shabazz was the one that incited the riots in both Ferguson and Baltimore. So you see, the Russian system and Chinese system isn't a whole lot different than ours.

And these partisans, and the elites that control them talk about combining them. . . there is much agreement, they just have to hide it.

What, you didn't know that?

If the Dem's don't get their shit together, it might be that Obama will use his brown shirts and throw them behind Biden if he can get him to run. . .

And this:

massacre.jpg

You don't know your history very well. Slavery in the US ended 150 years ago and had nothing to do with the British. England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales did not have slavery. The American Revolution was 240 years ago. There is no connection between the two. The Revolution was from England, but that was 240 years ago and since they we have been strong allies, especially in modern times. Slavery has not a thing to do with our connection with the UK.
You just said, something that happened a long time ago has no bearing on today.

Thus, when we talk about race relations today, you can not bring up slavery, it happened a long time ago.

XXXX --- Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct - The British aren't going to ban Trump. It would just make him more appealing to to his nut case supporters.
Incorrect - What other nations think of our president is irrelevant. The president is the face the America.

And this:

massacre.jpg

You just said, something that happened a long time ago has no bearing on today.

Thus, when we talk about race relations today, you can not bring up slavery, it happened a long time ago.

Stop being so obtuse.
We are not talking about race relations in America today. We are talking about Trump alienating ALL minorities and/or vulnerable groups--various races, women, ethnic groups, religious groups, etc. If you think this is about Muslims and Trump: being Muslim is not a race: it is a religion. The US is supposed to have constitutionally protected religious freedom. We do not ban people from our shores because of their religion, and we certainly do not ban American citizens who have traveled outside America from returning home because of their religion.

Last edited:
And this:

It seems reasonable to me that if he is banned that he ends all current and future investments FROM TRUMP ENTERPRISES in the UK. After all, wouldn't a ban be a way of saying that they don't want Trump or his investments in the UK?

Of course he is not going to be banned so the point is moot.

And this:

It seems reasonable to me that if he is banned that he ends all current and future investments FROM TRUMP ENTERPRISES in the UK. After all, wouldn't a ban be a way of saying that they don't want Trump or his investments in the UK?

The point is how willing he is to cut ties with our greatest ally. He says if he were president, he would ban current and future investments in the UK. He doesn't mean Trump Enterprises, he means the US economy. He would try to ban our economy from having investments in the UK. That's ridiculous and would do huge, inestimable damage to US-UK relations.

And this:

The point is how willing he is to cut ties with our greatest ally. He says if he were president, he would ban current and future investments in the UK. He doesn't mean Trump Enterprises, he means the US economy. He would try to ban our economy from having investments in the UK. That's ridiculous and would do huge, inestimable damage to US-UK relations.
Yes, banning all US investments would be rediculous. Since the articles you linked do not spell out that he meant all US investments, I choose to believe that he means his own investments.

Last edited:
The reason Trump is popular among many, is because he doesn't "have a f*** to give." Many people like that he is not afraid to say what he thinks or believes, unlike all the other Republican politicians who have to obey their financial backers and masters. There is a strong resentment in a large part of the Republican base towards the news media and the government. The authorities and those in the know, are well aware of this and they are actually afraid right now, of the right-wing that is armed to the teeth (- I have conversed with the authorities about this). The base of the Republican party has had their nation and culture taken from them in one generation, and their voice has been taken. They cannot even speak up without being condemned as evil, by the people who took America from them. The ones who stole their country from them, taunt them on a daily basis in the public dialogue. The people in control of the Republican party do not agree with the base and have prevented the base from having a voice in government for 50 years.

Without reading the comments on the news, I am unsure what the Trump supporters think about the discussion in the U.K. parliament, but I am sure they would be happy to dump the U.K. rather than Trump. I understand why and I would tend to agree with them, that the U.K. is unimportant. Not only that, but your concern about Trump interrupting the relationship with the U.K. is based on the premise that not many of his supporters would agree with - that they should allow any group to enter their nation in mass quantities.

Trump's supporters agree with him when he pointed out that Israel has a wall and this works very well in keeping out people you do not want in your nation and Israel exclusionary immigration policies are exactly what Trump's supporters want for their nation. Many of Trump's supporters do not want certain groups in their nations. Is this a crime? Do you want groups you oppose to move into your house? Of course not. Nations are houses on a larger scale.

The U.K. will not survive the next 100 years anyhow. They are heading into inner turmoil and collapse. Would the Muslim Nations allow Europeans to mass immigrate into them and change their culture? If not, then why can you not understand that one standard needs to be applied to every nation and peoples.

Last edited:
And this:

We all need to pay close attention to this because its Drumpf's reaction to everything. EVERYTHING.

If he cannot sue someone who disagrees with him, he will fire them. This is tantamount to him firing one of our allies.

He's a loose cannon and GB is just the first.
Exactly! He is a loose cannon.

And this:

massacre.jpg

Sure "others" remember....when it suits them. Seems to me conservatives used to salivate over Margaret Thatcher.....must be their memories fail them at times!

Ms. Thatcher’s death on Monday generated an outpouring of personal memories from Republican members of Congress across the country.
To Republicans, Margaret Thatcher was first conservative-as-insurgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back