CDZ UK Parliament Debates Trump Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this:
Donald Trump debate: Could UK really ban him? - CNNPolitics.com

"What has Trump said about the debate?
Trump has warned that he would end all current and future investments in the United Kingdom if he's banned from entering the country."

He isn't even elected and he is destroying our alliance with our most impotant ally.

Some folks think it's our most important ally, others remember the truth. . .

massacre.jpg
It's not a matter of thinking they are our most important ally; they are our most important ally. What happened 240 years ago is not relevant today.

I'll remember that next time the discussion turns to equality and slavery.
You don't know your history very well. Slavery in the US ended 150 years ago and had nothing to do with the British. England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales did not have slavery. The American Revolution was 240 years ago. There is no connection between the two. The Revolution was from England, but that was 240 years ago and since they we have been strong allies, especially in modern times. Slavery has not a thing to do with our connection with the UK.
You just said, something that happened a long time ago has no bearing on today.

Thus, when we talk about race relations today, you can not bring up slavery, it happened a long time ago.

XXXX --- Mod Edit

False comparison fallacy.

It seems reasonable to me that if he is banned that he ends all current and future investments FROM TRUMP ENTERPRISES in the UK. After all, wouldn't a ban be a way of saying that they don't want Trump or his investments in the UK?

Of course he is not going to be banned so the point is moot.
The point is how willing he is to cut ties with our greatest ally. He says if he were president, he would ban current and future investments in the UK. He doesn't mean Trump Enterprises, he means the US economy. He would try to ban our economy from having investments in the UK. That's ridiculous and would do huge, inestimable damage to US-UK relations.
Yes, banning all US investments would be rediculous. Since the articles you linked do not spell out that he meant all US investments, I choose to believe that he means his own investments.
You choose wrong.
Can you back that up? I may change my mind if you can, otherwise your bias is showing.

Common sense would indicate that he is talking about US investments....if the UK is trying to ban him, he would have no choice but to ban his own investments there....seems that you're the one that would have to back up your perception that he's talking about his own investments.
No, it really is not. It is a HUGE stretch to say that he was talking about US investments and there is literally zero to back such a wild claim up.

You are seeing what you want to see rather than what is right in front of you.
Donald Trump threatens to pull £700m investment in Scotland
He was pretty specific.

Invented by whom? The people, or the elites I previously referred to? Apparently you don't know squat about ruling class journalism. The CFR has ties to the Royal Institute of International Affairs.

Point, and. . . . match.

Rulers of every nation on the planet seek to divide and rule. They have been doing it since the time of the Roman Empire.

The point I was making - the only point - was that you seem to be under the illusion there is no class system in the US, when there clearly is.

What they think of the president is entirely irrelevant. The UK is not going to ban Trump and the 'debate' over it was a joke. At no time should we be considering what other nations want in our president - we should only be considering what we want.

the fact that you don't understand WHY the president needs to get along with other countries shows a complete lack of understanding about anything outside your front door.

Perhaps we have the wrong allies?

Donald Trump is right about Putin's popularity in Russia
A November study written by four American researchers backs up Trump’s point, finding about 80 percent of Russians really support Putin.

David Cameron maintains high approval rating, despite Labour’s poll lead
According to an Opinium/Observer poll, the prime minister is approved of by 41% of the voting population and disapproved of by 42%.

Try to remember who stood by us when we fought for our freedom and who burned our towns, raped our women and shot us in our heads.

I know that folks in Alaska remember who our friends are.

Russia/Pooting is not our friend.

Its very telling that a dictator likes Drumpf. Much of what Drumpf says he will do is very like the jack booted actions of Pooting. Drumpf would not be president. He would be king.

Russia isn't exactly a "dictatorship." It's a quasi dictatorship.

And believe me, I agree with you, the two parties here are taking notes on how the Russians and the Chinese do things.

Don't you remember the Holder ruling on those Black Panthers intimidating voters?

Malik Shabazz's brother was the one that was doing that, and Holder just let him walk. Turns out, Shabazz was the one that incited the riots in both Ferguson and Baltimore. So you see, the Russian system and Chinese system isn't a whole lot different than ours.

And these partisans, and the elites that control them talk about combining them. . . there is much agreement, they just have to hide it.

What, you didn't know that?

If the Dem's don't get their shit together, it might be that Obama will use his brown shirts and throw them behind Biden if he can get him to run. . .

wow,... given that your entire post is conspiracy theorism.... do you have anything that has even the slightest substantiation by anyone except for alex jones and his adherants?

Please be specific. What would you like substantion on? Some of my post WAS speculation, some WAS opining, and some WAS fact based, you'll have to be a bit more specific.

Invented by whom? The people, or the elites I previously referred to? Apparently you don't know squat about ruling class journalism. The CFR has ties to the Royal Institute of International Affairs.

Point, and. . . . match.

Rulers of every nation on the planet seek to divide and rule. They have been doing it since the time of the Roman Empire.

The point I was making - the only point - was that you seem to be under the illusion there is no class system in the US, when there clearly is.
Nope, their clearly isn't. Your are wrong.

But then, what would an English subject know of such things?

You even had to legislate against it (the Civil Rights Act). Even then it hasn't worked out that well for you. The Class system is alive and well in the US.

I may be a 'subject', but I'd put my freedoms up against yours any day.
Note there are several posters from Commonwealth countries on this board. I've been posting on here for the best part of 10 years. Guess who are the ones always bleating on about their lack of freedoms? Not us. Always the neocon whackjobs....

And this:
Donald Trump debate: Could UK really ban him? - CNNPolitics.com

"What has Trump said about the debate?
Trump has warned that he would end all current and future investments in the United Kingdom if he's banned from entering the country."

He isn't even elected and he is destroying our alliance with our most impotant ally.

Some folks think it's our most important ally, others remember the truth. . .

massacre.jpg
It's not a matter of thinking they are our most important ally; they are our most important ally. What happened 240 years ago is not relevant today.

I'll remember that next time the discussion turns to equality and slavery.

False comparison fallacy.
Nope, not really. That fact is, what happened in the past does matter. She said, "Oh, that happened a long time ago, it has no relevance. Yet, year after year she throws slavery in other posters faces, and she rightly should, BECAUSE IT IS RELEVANT.

The family history and old money is fixed over time. How old is the Rockefeller foundation? Pretty damn old. We have a magazine in this nation called Forbes, why not look up who authored Johnny Tremain.

The point is, history is not dead, it is living, it is part of who we are. It flows in our blood.

Why do they call themselves "The Tea Party?" For shits and giggles?

a1329ceb35f274f64c2c13a87d236d14.jpg

You even had to legislate against it (the Civil Rights Act). Even then it hasn't worked out that well for you. The Class system is alive and well in the US.

I may be a 'subject', but I'd put my freedoms up against yours any day.
Note there are several posters from Commonwealth countries on this board. I've been posting on here for the best part of 10 years. Guess who are the ones always bleating on about their lack of freedoms? Not us. Always the neocon whackjobs....

The reason you never "bleat" about your lack of freedoms, is b/c you are happy to be a slave. Clearly.

Seriously though, if you want to be taken seriously, you shouldn't call folks names, I thought this was the CDZ?

There is substantial difference between your caste system and ours.

Folks from the lower classes always have the option and opportunity to move up in ours, thus, there is really, no hard boundaries. No REAL class structure. Sure, the old money keeps their from falling from grace, but other than that, no real caste system.

In yours, not so much. If you don't have the right blood,you are NEVER, and I mean NEVER going to get into the house of lords or other positions in society w/o having that blood that will open those doors.

Which leads us to WHY are you even on this board, what is the agenda? :ack-1:

I seriously doubt Americans are on a British message board, are they? :eusa_think:

No, of course not. It basically comes down to what I summed up in post number #54, the internationalist agenda. You are here to sway public opinion. You can't mind your own business.

It doesn't matter if you are liberal or conservative, you all believe in the international banking cartel and the CITY OF LONDON.

I am sure on social issues and all sorts of issues, you and Swagger don't see eye to eye at all. But get rid of the FED, or Audit it? Perish the thought.

Last edited:
It was stated previously that "white flight" is a caste system. In actuality, there is freedom of association in America. Not only that, but attacking whites for preferring to associate with their own kind is a violation of their human rights as stated in the U.N. Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, which most "civilized" nations agreed on. All humans are indigenous. All people have the natural human right to their own ethnic and cultural identity and heritage; the right to preserve that identity; the right to their own self-determination which necessarily includes nation states, see e.g., Israel, which is an ethnic Jewish nation, but people who unconditionally support an ethnic Jewish state oftentime advocate the destruction of every ethnic white nation in every way possible. This is a human rights violation of ethnic whites, and a double standard and hypocrisy of the highest order.

The Immigration Act of 1965 by Emanuel Celler and Jacob Javits, is a violation of natural human rights according to the U.N. mandate.

Last edited:
Drumpf IS a dictator. If he doesn't get what he wants, he sues, fires, steals property, has goons beat you up and even, incredibly, steals your clothes.
Why should Americans care if the U.K. is no longer an ally? An ally for what? Committing mass murder around the world?

Ever hear of WWI? How about WWII? They were our allies during those conflicts. Oh yeah, they helped out with Iraq as well.

And yes, it DOES matter what other countries think of our leaders. Wasn't it just the other month that many of the Republicans on here were crying about Obama not being respected by Putin, which made us weaker in the eyes of Russia?

If Trump is seen to be some kind of blowhard bumpkin, then our relations with that country will be diminished, because they won't take him seriously (as many republicans have claimed our country is diminished because nobody takes Obama seriously).

And they are part of the more than 65 country coalition following Obama's lead in bombing ISIL. Yes, Obama has done the most by far (more than 10K strikes) but still - they've done their part as well.

ISIL was created by the CIA, and this was admitted in news reports in America. The reason it takes 65 nations to attack ISIL and still not defeat them is because the goal is not to defeat them, as it is plain to see in the Oded Yinon Plan and the PNAC or the interview on youtube of General Wesley Clark from 1991, who stated that he received orders the goal is to "destabilize the Middle East".

The CIA was arming and supporting the mercenaries who destroyed Libya; they were arming people in Iraq in the 1970s; they were in Iran in 1953 and overthrew the government, look up Operation Ajax. The CIA has been all over the world overthrowing governments who will not submit to the demands of International Finance and the corporations who rule America. This is nothing new. They were in the banana republics too, overthrowing governments and installing dictators who will work with the corporations to rob their nations of their resources and labor. Nothing new here, nothing to see, move on.

"Syria in 1949, Iran in 1953, Guatemala in 1954, Brazil in 1964.

Korea In 1952, CIA covert action sent 1,500 more expatriate agents north.

China: In July 1952, the CIA sent a team of expatriates in

Indonesia: The Eisenhower White House responded with NSC 5518 authorizing "all feasible covert means" to move Indonesia into the Western sphere.[45] The CIA started funding the Masyumi Party.

On September 25, 1957, Eisenhower ordered the CIA to start a revolution in Indonesia with the goal of regime change.

Congo: In the election of Patrice Lumumba, and his acceptance of Soviet support the CIA saw another possible Cuba. This view swayed the White House. Eisenhower ordered that Lumumba be "eliminated". The CIA delivered a quarter of a million dollars to Joseph Mobutu, their favorite horse in the race. Mobutu delivered Lumumba to the Belgians, the former colonial masters of Congo, who executed him in short order.

Dominican Republic: 1960: The CIA's Special Group had decided to arm Dominicans in hopes of an assassination.
Cuba: On December 11, 1959, a memo reached the DI's desk recommending Castro's "elimination". Dulles replaced the word "elimination" with "removal", and set the wheels in motion. By mid August 1960, Dick Bissell sought, with the blessing of the CIA, to hire the Mafia to assassinate Castro.

Indochina: The first CIA mission to Indochina, under the code name Saigon Military Mission arrived in 1954, under Edward Lansdale. U.S.-based analysts were simultaneously trying to project the evolution of political power, both if the scheduled referendum chose merger of the North and South, or if the South, the U.S. client, stayed independent. Initially, the US focus in Southeast Asia was on Laos, not Vietnam.

Tibet: The CIA Tibetan program consists of political plots, propaganda distribution, as well as paramilitary and intelligence gathering based on U.S. commitments made to the Dalai Lama in 1951 and 1956

Chad: Chad's neighbor Libya was a major source of weaponry to communist rebel forces. The CIA seized the opportunity to arm and finance Chad's Prime Minister, Hissène Habré after he created a breakaway government in Western Sudan, even giving him Stinger missiles.

Afghanistan: In Afghanistan, the CIA funneled a billion dollars worth of weapons to Pakistani intelligence, which funneled them through Pakistani tribes, which funneled them to Afghan resistance groups, notably the Mujahideen.

Nicaragua: Under President Jimmy Carter, the CIA was conducting covertly funding pro-American opposition against the Sandinista. In March 1981, Reagan told Congress that the CIA would protect El Salvador by preventing the shipment of Nicaraguan arms into the country to arm Communist rebels. This was a ruse. The CIA was actually arming and training Nicaraguans Contras in Honduras in hopes that they could depose the Sandinistas in Nicaragua.

Lebanon: The CIA was blinded by the uprising against the Maronite minority. Israel invaded Lebanon, and, along with the CIA, propped up Gemayel

Nicaragua again: The CIA also mined the port of Corinto, an act of war that resulted in a public trial in the International Court of Justice. These two public incidents triggered Congress to clamp down on CIA funding even more, banning them from soliciting funds from third parties to fund the Contras.

Iran and Iraq in the 1980s during the Iran-Iraq war, the CIA had backed both sides."

All writings from wikipedia if a search is done for covert U.S. foreign regime change actions.

Last edited:
The reason you never "bleat" about your lack of freedoms, is b/c you are happy to be a slave. Clearly.

Seriously though, if you want to be taken seriously, you shouldn't call folks names, I thought this was the CDZ?

Folks from the lower classes always have the option and opportunity to move up in ours, thus, there is really, no hard boundaries. No REAL class structure. Sure, the old money keeps their from falling from grace, but other than that, no real caste system.

In yours, not so much. If you don't have the right blood,you are NEVER, and I mean NEVER going to get into the house of lords or other positions in society w/o having that blood that will open those doors.

I seriously doubt Americans are on a British message board, are they? :eusa_think:

No, of course not. It basically comes down to what I summed up in post number #54, the internationalist agenda. You are here to sway public opinion. You can't mind your own business.

It doesn't matter if you are liberal or conservative, you all believe in the international banking cartel and the CITY OF LONDON.

I am sure on social issues and all sorts of issues, you and Swagger don't see eye to eye at all. But get rid of the FED, or Audit it? Perish the thought.

Or maybe we're not slaves.
I was not calling you a neocon whackjob per se, just thinking generally.

You need to do a little bit of research. There are many Lords in the House of Lords who have come from humble beginnings. They also got rid of life peers so hereditary titles no longer gives you an automatic seat in the House of Lords. That aside, The House of Lords has been striped of many of its powers over the past two decades.

Now, as for caste systems, yours is slightly different, but it exists nonetheless. There is lot of old money in places like Boston, Philly and NY where no amount of money will get on boards/country club/gentlemen's club etc.

I'm not British. I'm a NZer living in Australia.

There are plenty of other threads on this board I've perused that are not politically related. That aside, as I have said over the past 10 years I've been on this board Mr Newb when somebody says "why are you here foreigner" (happens about every six months - always the same type of person who says it too), I say this: The day America stops interfering with everybody's else's business is the day I leave. This means I'm in for the long haul.

Or maybe we're not slaves.
I was not calling you a neocon whackjob per se, just thinking generally.

You need to do a little bit of research. There are many Lords in the House of Lords who have come from humble beginnings. They also got rid of life peers so hereditary titles no longer gives you an automatic seat in the House of Lords. That aside, The House of Lords has been striped of many of its powers over the past two decades.

Now, as for caste systems, yours is slightly different, but it exists nonetheless. There is lot of old money in places like Boston, Philly and NY where no amount of money will get on boards/country club/gentlemen's club etc.

I'm not British. I'm a NZer living in Australia.

There are plenty of other threads on this board I've perused that are not politically related. That aside, as I have said over the past 10 years I've been on this board Mr Newb when somebody says "why are you here foreigner" (happens about every six months - always the same type of person who says it too), I say this: The day America stops interfering with everybody's else's business is the day I leave. This means I'm in for the long haul.
Well, I guess that is one thing we agree on.

So, it seems of all the candidates, it looks like Trump is your favorite then? :lmao:

That's a bit ironic, don't you think?

Surely its a good thing that they spent a few hours jabbering away without any prospect of a decision being made ?

Keeps them out of harms way.

Mark my words, lives will have been saved because of this.

So, it seems of all the candidates, it looks like Trump is your favorite then? :lmao:

Absolutely I want Trump to get the nomination. But not for the same reasons you do...;o)

I don't care who gets the nomination. I don't participate in a corrupt system.

It's only democracy when the system is free. We don't have freedom.

You shouldn't make assumptions.

I only make the observation that the two candidates that are the most isolationist, that would like the US to be least involved in other nations overseas foreign affairs would be Trump and Paul.

So, from your assertion,

I say this: The day America stops interfering with everybody's else's business is the day I leave. This means I'm in for the long haul.

Clearly, the whole reason you post to USMB is to lobby for someone like Rand Paul to win the nomination. . ..

Either that, or you are a liar. I'm beginning to suspect it is the latter.

I only make the observation that the two candidates that are the most isolationist, that would like the US to be least involved in other nations overseas foreign affairs would be Trump and Paul.

So, from your assertion,

Clearly, the whole reason you post to USMB is to lobby for someone like Rand Paul to win the nomination. . ..

What assumptions am I making? I didn't even mention who you were voting for or not.

You and I are not even on the same wavelength as to why I am here.

So, from your assertion,

What assumptions am I making? I didn't even mention who you were voting for or not.

Stop being a sophist.

Absolutely I want Trump to get the nomination. But not for the same reasons you do...;o)

So, from your assertion,

Stop being a sophist.

I want Trump to win the nomination. Why? Because he is the best candidate for the GoP? No. Because he'll make a fantastic president? No. Because his political manifesto is the best out there? No. He is the only one steeped in the political reality that is the US political landscape? No.

I want him to win because whoever the Dem nomination is will wipe the floor with him....

So, from your assertion,

Stop being a sophist.

I want Trump to win the nomination. Why? Because he is the best candidate for the GoP? No. Because he'll make a fantastic president? No. Because his political manifesto is the best out there? No. He is the only one steeped in the political reality that is the US political landscape? No.

I want him to win because whoever the Dem nomination is will wipe the floor with him....

Yet who ever would win as a Democrat would have American policy exactly the opposite of what you desire, IOW, the same as it has always been. That makes absolutely no sense.

You just wrote;

I say this: The day America stops interfering with everybody's else's business is the day I leave. This means I'm in for the long haul.

You have the best chance of that with a Republican who isn't a neo-con. Democrats are known to be more in favor or international engagement and "interfering with everybody's else's business."

Now, I will grant you, the chances of a Ron Paul, Rand Paul, or Buchanan Type being elected are slim to none, but I guarantee you, the Democrats are willing muscle for the global banking and energy cabals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back