The coming American Oct. 7 attack....we are not ready, and it will be worse than 9/11.....

If we are attacked, I don't think it will be the Arabs.
I could buy that they might join in a coalition.

I have seen surveys of world opinion the believe that the world's biggest danger to peace. . . is the US.

I have sometimes had premonitions, of a time, far into the future, where a UN coalition, or an alliance, of Asian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, Oceania, and European nations unite to invade to put a stop to the out of control military-industrial war mongers.

In that scenario, I could see Arabs participating.

I have seen surveys of world opinion the believe that the world's biggest danger to peace. . . is the US.

I have sometimes had premonitions, of a time, far into the future, where a UN coalition, or an alliance, of Asian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, Oceania, and European nations unite to invade to put a stop to the out of control military-industrial war mongers.

I'm thinking false flag terrorist attack.

Nope. It won't be the Arabs. They don't want war in the Middle East.

After Oct. 7, you would think we would wake up....we have not. Here is a dark prediction for 2024......and it is more likely, not less likely that it will happen..........

Are you going to be ready?

I’m not going to sugarcoat it – I’m worried that we’re facing a terrorist threat unlike anything we’ve ever seen and that a lot of Americans are going to die. It does not have to happen, but because the people running this country are so corrupt, malicious, and incompetent, it will.
-----
But what would be the effect if our jihadist enemies launched such an attack here in America? Again, while they would target some infrastructure – we are enormously vulnerable because we imagine we are safe – the real target would be the heart of our country. They would seek to use hideous bloodshed and publicized atrocities – including rape and mutilation – to scare us into folding up into the fetal position and pulling back from the world in reaction to the sheer scope of the violence and murder they would inflict. Imagine – because they have – murders and atrocities across the country, uploaded on the web, with waves of strikes occurring inside the decision cycle of our totally inept current administration, politicized federal law enforcement, and woke military.
----

The scenario for the kind of attack I believe is coming is deceptively simple – infiltrate a large number of minimally-trained killers who have no regard for their own lives into the USA and shed as much blood as possible, preferably on camera.
------
We are not prepared for such a mass attack. Our law enforcement can barely contain a single freak with a gun. Do you remember those idiots in Boston who blew up the marathon with a pressure cooker bomb? There were two of them with a couple of handguns, and they completely locked down a major metropolis for a couple of days. Two untrained idiots with a pair of pistols shut down the whole city of Boston. So what happens if you have 10,000 suicidal jihadists with smuggled-in automatic weapons simply waiting for an order? Those of you who have been in the military understand command and control, but what happens if you don’t need it?
--------

Understand where we are. Prepare yourself. And get serious about the election. Our nominee has got to win. Put aside mean tweets, put aside hurt feelings. When we pick a nominee, that nominee has got to win the White House or we lose more than just an election. It’s a matter of life and death. Literally, and remember that life and death may be yours.

One of the things that might delay an attack like this would be the fact that joe biden is President......and that isn't because he is feared or competent.......our enemies get more mileage from him sitting in that office and waiting for the continued destruction to our economy, military, and society.

But, that won't last....
in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus predicted a nuclear attack on New York City and a separate biological attack on New York City and London. a neutron bomb detonates in New York City in New York harbor. Nostradamus said these events are the worst case scenarios and the future can change.

Last edited:
Understand where we are. Prepare yourself. And get serious about the election. Our nominee has got to win. Put aside mean tweets, put aside hurt feelings. When we pick a nominee, that nominee has got to win the White House or we lose more than just an election. It’s a matter of life and death. Literally, and remember that life and death may be yours.
Actually, if a terror attack happened this year, it would almost ensure a Second Biden Term. People would rally around him just like they did Bush after 9/11. Probably more so because Trump will act idiotically and tastelessly after an attack.

So while you are no doubt wishing for this, you should be careful what you wish for.

On a more practical matter, terrorism is not an existential threat to the US. Have you tried getting through an airport lately?

I went on vacation in Orlando last week. This involved having to go through metal detectors five times. (I often got signalled out because I wear suspenders with metal clips).

Actually, if a terror attack happened this year, it would almost ensure a Second Biden Term.
Not when folks find out the terror attack was made possible due to Biden's loose border policies.

:rolleyes:

Actually, if a terror attack happened this year, it would almost ensure a Second Biden Term. People would rally around him just like they did Bush after 9/11. Probably more so because Trump will act idiotically and tastelessly after an attack.

So while you are no doubt wishing for this, you should be careful what you wish for.

On a more practical matter, terrorism is not an existential threat to the US. Have you tried getting through an airport lately?

I went on vacation in Orlando last week. This involved having to go through metal detectors five times. (I often got signalled out because I wear suspenders with metal clips).

You are a dumb ass........Oct. 7 wasn't an existential attack on Israel...but 1,400 Israelis were raped, tortured, mutilated and murdered........and the democrats are allowing military age men to just walk across our border...

You are a dumb ass........Oct. 7 wasn't an existential attack on Israel...but 1,400 Israelis were raped, tortured, mutilated and murdered........and the democrats are allowing military age men to just walk across our border...

The Zionist Squatters are stupid enough to live on ARAB LAND. The reason why they were able to infiltrate Israel is because the Zionists gave them all work permits to do the jobs they didn't want to get their hands dirty doing.

Also, what happened on Oct 7 was a highly coordinated attack. You simply aren't going to pull that off with a few guys sneaking across the border with no resources.

You see, here's the thing, Hamas doesn't want to draw the US into the war. They know that given enough time, the Zionists will realize they are accomplishing very little other than shitting on their own international reputation and will withdraw from Gaza.

Forum List

Back