Uh-oh....looks like *somebody* can't even unite her OWN party

How would they "unit" the party? Divide into smaller groups, or what?
Kind of like your mind clearly did. Divided up into very small groups. One for the wild injun. One for the wild libtard. One for your schizophrenia. One for your self-loathing.

If only all of them could somehow work together, you might actually reach the IQ of the mentally disabled! Think how great that would be! You could actually function on the level of a person in a home for special needs. That would be a huge step up for you. Ah...but why dream....right? We know all of those tiny little voices in your head will never communicate and work well with each other.

Stupid post. This just happened. You expect the party to be "united" within just a couple of days of these emails being revealed? Sanders supporters have a right to be pissed.

Do you think the GOP is united? If Trump can't unite his own party, then how the hell is he going to unite the country?

Stupid post. This just happened. You expect the party to be "united" within just a couple of days of these emails being revealed? Sanders supporters have a right to be pissed.

Do you think the GOP is united? If Trump can't unite his own party, then how the hell is he going to unite the country?
Apparently *somebody* else hasn't been paying attention. For the past week, we've had to listen to idiot liberals jumping up and down like primates every time someone uttered a single "boo" at the RNC and then proclaim how "Trump can't even 'unite' his own party".

Apparently *somebody* else hasn't been paying attention. For the past week, we've had to listen to idiot liberals jumping up and down like primates every time someone uttered a single "boo" at the RNC and then proclaim how "Trump can't even 'unite' his own party".
if you think about it, the Dems are acting united when they boo their own. Acting like rabid animals is a trait of a liberal, thus the more disruption you have at any liberal function, the more united they are.
Since this is how their mentally ill minds perceive things, its only natural that they would say there was no unity in the RNC when there are only a couple people booing. (most likely liberals that snuck in)

Trying to get a bunch of rats to agree on anything other than giving out more free cheese is like trying to herd cats.

Oh, you were trying to be funny. Ha-Ha. Don't quit your day job.

Don't you have some hackeroni and cheese to make, big boiii?

Aww, TNHarley, the official cock-gurgling gimp of USMB is not only referring to me in other threads, but now he's following me around the forum like some sort of stalker. Gay stalker alert!

Blaylock, are you insinuating an assassination attempt on Mrs. Clinton?

Be very clear in your answer.

Aww, TNHarley, the official cock-gurgling gimp of USMB is not only referring to me in other threads, but now he's following me around the forum like some sort of stalker. Gay stalker alert!
Why do make being gay such a bad thing? Are you a bigot?

Nobody would suggest that, not even me.
that being said, I think it would be a terrible thing for someone to kill her, but if she were to become president I can assure you that even though I would still think it terrible due to the fact that she held the office at the time,, I would still be out buying drinks for everyone at the bar. Much like I would if the monkey was put down.
I just wont be involved in anyway with such an action, I would even go as far as to turn someone in should I find out they were planning it.

Nobody would suggest that, not even me.
that being said, I think it would be a terrible thing for someone to kill her, but if she were to become president I can assure you that even though I would still think it terrible due to the fact that she held the office at the time,, I would still be out buying drinks for everyone at the bar. Much like I would if the monkey was put down.
I just wont be involved in anyway with such an action, I would even go as far as to turn someone in should I find out they were planning it.
D&C 134

5 We believe that all men are bound to sustain and uphold the respective governments in which they reside, while protected in their inherent and inalienable rights by the laws of such governments; and that sedition and rebellionare unbecoming every citizen thus protected, and should be punished accordingly; and that all governments have a right to enact such laws as in their own judgments are best calculated to secure the public interest; at the same time, however, holding sacred the freedom of conscience.

6 We believe that every man should be honored in his station, rulers and magistrates as such, being placed for the protection of the innocent and the punishment of the guilty; and that to the laws all men owe respect and deference, as without them peace and harmony would be supplanted by anarchy and terror; human laws being instituted for the express purpose of regulating our interests as individuals and nations, between man and man; and divine laws given of heaven, prescribing rules on spiritual concerns, for faith and worship, both to be answered by man to his Maker.

Forum List

Back