DNC Leaked Email Shows What Dems Really Think Of Latino Voters

Yeah, some of them were real doozies. And when I read the taco bowl one, I had to check my eyes.
And don't forget the homo one as well..

That the Democrats persist in supporting the interests of invading foreign criminals, and in assuming that legitimate American citizens and residents of Latino heritage are associated with and aligned with these invaders; ought to be deeply offensive to every person of Latino descent who is in this country legally.

That the Democrats persist in supporting the interests of invading foreign criminals, and in assuming that legitimate American citizens and residents of Latino heritage are associated with and aligned with these invaders; ought to be deeply offensive to every person of Latino descent who is in this country legally.
But then after sanity, we got shite like the above.

And simply for a vote...

Sure is a good thing the left isn't racist.

hahahahaha!

man, these people really shit the bed with this stuff....

. The thing they count on I guess, is that most latino's are kin folk, and so they will take it personal if anyone calls their kin folk illegals, criminals, rapist, drug dealers, gang members etc. They don't figure on latino's separating themselves from the bad elements that just might have the same inherited genes or race that they do, and are found among their group. What is it with any race of people (if it is the case), who would be afraid to separate themselves from the bad elements that are amongst them, and to not do it for political purposes in America ? This idea about keeping the numbers strong in a group no matter what, just reeks of an agenda to gain power in America or be used by someone to gain power in America from them, and to gain it not as uniters of all Americans, but more so as separatist is my opinion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back