U.S. Veterans to form Human Shield at Dakota Pipeline Protest

Change your shorts now, Snowflake.

I have to admit fat, ugly dykes don't really frighten me...one threatened me with a cue stick in a dive bar one night and I knocked her out with it like I would any other man...pretend or real.

Uh oh, looks like we got a real badass here! A real tough guy who punched a woman!

Fucking conservative ghoul.

Old rocks you stand up to those anti americamerican corporate boot lickers.....they do zippo for us.

Change your shorts now, Snowflake.

I have to admit fat, ugly dykes don't really frighten me...one threatened me with a cue stick in a dive bar one night and I knocked her out with it like I would any other man...pretend or real.

Uh oh, looks like we got a real badass here! A real tough guy who punched a woman!

Fucking conservative ghoul.

A "man" admitted he hit a woman.

off topic -------------------------- but as an example of engineering and SAFELY putting pipelines or tunnels under bodies of water . Checkout the 'chunnel' going from France to England. Its a tunnel under the water with all means of transport going under the English channel body of water . I never saw it , just heard of it . For further info , talk to 'LEWDOG' he is a Frenchman living in France and he and helped to construct the 'CHUNNEL' !! ---------------- off topic info thats interesting and related to putting pipes or tunnels under bodies of water.
And that's thru primarily chalk....one of the most stable forms of rock to tunnel thru.
------------------------------------------------- point is that it is done safely and securely so far , whats it been , 30 years for the Chunnel ?? Same can be done with this pipeline if going under the lake has been proposed Bodecea . If going under the lake has been proposed , well i trust the Engineering experts have done studies and they have experience as opposed to these KNOW NOTHING veterans , indians , enviros and rabble Bodecea .

And the real standing rock soux dont even want the protesters there. From the same article,

"Robert Fool Bear Sr.
Fool Bear has had it with the protesters. He says that more than two years ago, when members of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe could have attended hearings to make their concerns known, they didn't care. Now, suddenly, the crowds are out of control, and he fears it's just a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt.
Go down to the camps, he says, and you won't see many Standing Rock Sioux.
"It irks me. People are here from all over the world," he says. "If they could come from other planets, I think they would."
The presence of all these people has become a downright nuisance to his community, he says. Given the roadblocks, residents of Cannon Ball are often forced to go more than 40 miles out of their way."

Not a blog, not Foux news but a Soux and a resident . Not you, no matter how much you want it to be.
I have visited Fort Yates, where my wife's relatives live, five times. Many of them are in that camp. And the protest is supported by most Lakota on the Reservation and off.

Well, that runs contrary to a resident who lives right there. If you read his statement as well as the others the protesters are from out of town and are making a mess much like the occupoopers. The general consensus among them so far is that they should just go home. Ill take his word over a new age blanket ass wannabe every time. He even went on TV, your wife did not. Ill still take his word over yours. No offence meant.

There is another pipeline along that same route, what's the big deal?
The big deal is that is a natural gas pipeline, and if it breaks, no major damage to the water. An oil pipeline is a big deal if it breaks in that reservoir that the Standing Rock Reservation depends on for drinking water and irrigation.

The pipeline company was originally going to route that pipe upstream from Bismark, and the people of Bismark said no way, so they routed it upstream from the reservation. After all, just a bunch of dumb indians there, and who gives a damn.

Well, now they know who gives a damn!

We've got oil pipelines that cross rivers and streams all across this country, none, zip, nada have caused irreparable harm anywhere. This is just more eco-nazi BS.
Tell that to the people in Montana, you lying dumb fuck.

Have you got a link to something I'm not aware of?
Pipeline Spills Oil into Yellowstone River Again

Saturday, January 17, 2015:
Montana officials said that a pipeline breach spilled crude oil into the Yellowstone River at 10 am near Glendive, Montana. The Bridger Pipeline Company reported that the break was repaired within an hour but still resulted in a spill of 42,000 gallons of oil.

Severe flooding and a river-altering ice flow in spring 2014 scoured several miles of the Yellowstone River, including the area where the pipeline break occurred. The pipeline which was believed to be several feet below the riverbed may actually sit bare on the river’s floor, leaving it vulnerable. (Source)

The Yellowstone River is partially frozen this time of year so initial estimates of the cleanup effort and contamination of the water was low because it was thought that the ice would prevent the oil from going downstream. However, the ice also made it hard to find the oil so in the end it hampered cleanup.
Previous Exxon Mobil Pipeline Oil Spill in 2011
On July 1st in 2011, an Exxon Mobil pipeline burst near the Yellowstone River by Billings, Montana. Twenty-miles of river were affected by 1,000 barrels of crude oil. Read associated story

List of pipeline accidents in the United States in the 21st century - Wikipedia

A very extensive list of pipeline spills.

Do you need me to post the definition of "irreparable"? Seems to be a key word in what I said and was missing in everything you posted. So where did I lie?

I'm really bothered by the police using water cannons . What's up wit dat?

My leftist crap textbooks?

You need to learn something here, skippy, I'm probably one of the most HARD RIGHT/CONSERVATIVE VETERANS of EIGHT YEARS MILITARY on this fucking board, so don't give me this "professional troopers" BULL SHIT.

And there's NOTHING, ROMANTIC about how the white man BOWLED OVER the American Indian tribes like they were BARELY THERE. They had the land, WE TOOK IT, if not by LYING and BREAKING TREATIES, then by simply KILLING THEM.

They fought back as best they could, and who the fuck WOULDN'T, but they were NOT the aggressors. They were just trying to hold on to WHAT WAS THEIR'S for HUNDREDS of years, and it was being TAKEN from them.

Go peddle your bull shit somewhere else.

You're a fucking pogue REMF boy.....don't EVER talk shit to a combat Vet in person or you'll be needing dental work. Your screed is too funny to bother with further....you're a fucking joke.
You run your mouth pretty reckless, BOY, all safe there in your mommy's basement pretending to be RAMBO...

56238373_zpsrrkxgafk.jpg

And let's not forget that Trump has a financial interest in Energy Transfer Partners, the operators of the Dakota access pipeline, some $500,000 to $1,000,000 invested in the company. In addition, he has another $500,000 to $1,000,000 invested in Phillips 66, which will have a 25% stake in the Dakota Access project once it's completed.

Trump has also received $100,000 in campaign donations from the Chief Executive of Energy Transfer Partners.

If you voted for Trump, you deserve nothing but scorn.

Dakota Access pipeline company and Donald Trump have close financial ties

Dirt worshipers stink and are trashing the place up and setting fires, but I agree. I dont like the cops using water either. They should be using rubber bullets and CS gas.

And let's not forget that Trump has a financial interest in Energy Transfer Partners, the operators of the Dakota access pipeline, some $500,000 to $1,000,000 invested in the company. In addition, he has another $500,000 to $1,000,000 invested in Phillips 66, which will have a 25% stake in the Dakota Access project once it's completed.

Trump has also received $100,000 in campaign donations from the Chief Executive of Energy Transfer Partners.

If you voted for Trump, you deserve nothing but scorn.

Dakota Access pipeline company and Donald Trump have close financial ties

Well in this case, yay trump.

Dirt worshipers stink and are trashing the place up and setting fires, but I agree. I dont like the cops using water either. They should be using rubber bullets and CS gas.

The scumbag pigs were using rubber bullets.

They need to use more. Dogs would be a nice touch. The little fags would run back home to their mommys after getting their ass chewed off by a big ass dog.

The scumbag pigs were using rubber bullets.

They need to use more. Dogs would be a nice touch. The little fags would run back home to their mommys after getting their ass chewed off by a big ass dog.

Ah, you're a bootlicking twat. Good job, little muppet. You've done your job well. Your handlers will be proud.

Forum List

Back