U.S. Veterans to form Human Shield at Dakota Pipeline Protest

Nope, not me...Force-Recon was USMC...we were 11F40 Echo Recon and MACVRECONDO LRRP...not that you know what any of that means.
lol.gif

Wait, does any of that stand for woman beater?

Nope, not me...Force-Recon was USMC...we were 11F40 Echo Recon and MACVRECONDO LRRP...not that you know what any of that means.
lol.gif
Took you what... ten minutes to google up that jargon?

You're a fraud. You're as bad as fakey jakey.

Yeah it's funny when people try to say something they are not. My dad was in the Army, an uncle in the Navy, another uncle in the Air Force, another uncle turned down because he had flat feet. Then one Grandfather served in the Air Force with Ted Williams, then my step-Grandfather who replaced my first grandfather when he died in a gun accident was in the Navy. I enlisted in the Marines, but after being mistreated for pneumonia for three weeks, I was put in the EHP platoon. I wasn't getting better fast enough and they said I must have had a pre-existing condition and gave me a medical separation, telling me I could get a medical waiver and come back and start over. I was already 28 and enlisted to start college because it was the Marine Reserves.

lol.gif

You still here? I figured you and SYTFE had eloped by now. No "jargon" Susie...I was busy reading posts by non-peckerwoods...you're boring me.

Wait, does any of that stand for woman beater?

Bull dykes ain't women, shorty...they're a hybrid between a woman and a racoon.

You keep trying to rationalize yourself. Your such a tough guy, you should have been able to disarm her no problem without hitting her. Instead you brag about hitting her with a pool cue. You're a disgrace to men world wide.

Now as far as the Pipeline... I hope someone with some common sense steps in and stops this thing.

lol.gif

Yeah it's funny when people try to say something they are not. My dad was in the Army, an uncle in the Navy, another uncle in the Air Force, another uncle turned down because he had flat feet. Then one Grandfather served in the Air Force with Ted Williams, then my step-Grandfather who replaced my first grandfather when he died in a gun accident was in the Navy. I enlisted in the Marines, but after being mistreated for pneumonia for three weeks, I was put in the EHP platoon. I wasn't getting better fast enough and they said I must have had a pre-existing condition and gave me a medical separation, telling me I could get a medical waiver and come back and start over. I was already 28 and enlisted to start college because it was the Marine Reserves.
I spent 8 years in the Air Force, my brother was in the Army and did three tours in Vietnam, committed suicide from PTSD in 1986, Dad was in the Navy and steamed into Pearl Harbor after the Jap attack to help clean up, son was in the Army, Desert Storm, brother in law as in the Marines, uncles and even aunts were in various branches of the military and wars, I even have relatives that were with George Washington at Valley Forge.

This horny tommy doesn't strike me as someone that is a real veteran. He's got all the signs of a FAKE.

Last edited:

lol.gif

You still here? I figured you and SYTFE had eloped by now. No "jargon" Susie...I was busy reading posts by non-peckerwoods...you're boring me.
crocker2007_zpsn0aacxg9.jpg

lol.gif

I spent 8 years in the Air Force, my brother was in the Army and did three tours in Vietnam, committed suicide from PTSD in 1986, Dad was in the Navy and steamed into Pearl Harbor after the Jap attack to help clean up, son was in the Army, Desert Storm, brother in law as in the Marines, uncles and even aunts were in various branches of the military and wars, I even have relatives that were with George Washington at Valley Forge.

This horny tommy doesn't strike me as someone that is a real veteran. He's got all the signs of a FAKE.

My Step-Grandfather actually served in the Navy during the Korea War.

Anyone want to bet how many veterans actually show up? I'm guessing it will be around 40 people.

I willing to bet there are far more "media" people in that "human wall" than there are vets. Any takers?

Wow!

----------------
By Terray Sylvester | CANNON BALL, N.D.
More than 2,000 U.S. military veterans plan to form a human shield to protect protesters of a pipeline project near a Native American reservation in North Dakota, organizers said, just ahead of a federal deadline for activists to leave the camp they have been occupying.

It comes as North Dakota law enforcement backed away from a previous plan to cut off supplies to the camp – an idea quickly abandoned after an outcry and with law enforcement’s treatment of Dakota Access Pipeline protesters increasingly under the microscope.

The protesters have spent months rallying against plans to route the $3.8 billion Dakota Access Pipeline beneath a lake near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, saying it poses a threat to water resources and sacred Native American sites.

Protesters include various Native American tribes as well as environmentalists and even actors including Shailene Woodley.

State officials issued an order on Monday for activists to vacate the Oceti Sakowin camp, located on U.S. Army Corps of Engineers land near Cannon Ball, North Dakota, citing harsh weather conditions.

The state's latest decision not to stop cars entering the protest site indicated local officials will not actively enforce Monday's emergency order to evacuate the camp issued by Governor Jack Dalrymple.

Dalrymple warned on Wednesday that it was "probably not feasible" to reroute the pipeline, but said he had requested a meeting with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribal Council to rebuild a relationship.

"We need to begin now to talk about how we are going to return to a peaceful relationship,” he said on a conference call.

The 1,172-mile (1,885 km) pipeline project, owned by Texas-based Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP.N), is mostly complete, except for a segment planned to run under Lake Oahe, a reservoir formed by a dam on the Missouri River.

Veterans Stand for Standing Rock, a contingent of more than 2,000 U.S. military veterans, intends to go to North Dakota by this weekend and form a human wall in front of police, protest organizers said on a Facebook page. Organizers could not immediately be reached for comment.

"I figured this was more important than anything else I could be doing,” Guy Dull Knife, 69, a Vietnam War Army veteran, told Reuters at the main camp.

Rest here: U.S. veterans to form human shield at Dakota pipeline protest
So build it AROUND THE FUCKING LAKE. How is this complicated? And I don't give two shits who's protesting or "protecting" the protesters. Common God damn sense. Don't run oil pipes under the drinking water.

And my dad is a Vietnam vet. Bad ass as he might think he was in 1968 he is an old man now. But I'm guessing "vet status" somehow signals immortal bad ass despite OLD AGE?

]
Yes there are civilian casualties...we don't celebrate them....as you do. And REAL military doesn't lie about something like this either.....as you do. So....when did you get your OTH? Or was it a BCD? DD?

You don't "celebrate" them? Nor do you defend them you stinking phony.....you have to do something to have a guilty conscience and you never did shit...never left the States.
No...real military doesn't celebrate civilian casualties. We can see who the real poser is. You're a Hummer, aren't you?

Wow!

----------------
By Terray Sylvester | CANNON BALL, N.D.
More than 2,000 U.S. military veterans plan to form a human shield to protect protesters of a pipeline project near a Native American reservation in North Dakota, organizers said, just ahead of a federal deadline for activists to leave the camp they have been occupying.

It comes as North Dakota law enforcement backed away from a previous plan to cut off supplies to the camp – an idea quickly abandoned after an outcry and with law enforcement’s treatment of Dakota Access Pipeline protesters increasingly under the microscope.

The protesters have spent months rallying against plans to route the $3.8 billion Dakota Access Pipeline beneath a lake near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, saying it poses a threat to water resources and sacred Native American sites.

Protesters include various Native American tribes as well as environmentalists and even actors including Shailene Woodley.

State officials issued an order on Monday for activists to vacate the Oceti Sakowin camp, located on U.S. Army Corps of Engineers land near Cannon Ball, North Dakota, citing harsh weather conditions.

The state's latest decision not to stop cars entering the protest site indicated local officials will not actively enforce Monday's emergency order to evacuate the camp issued by Governor Jack Dalrymple.

Dalrymple warned on Wednesday that it was "probably not feasible" to reroute the pipeline, but said he had requested a meeting with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribal Council to rebuild a relationship.

"We need to begin now to talk about how we are going to return to a peaceful relationship,” he said on a conference call.

The 1,172-mile (1,885 km) pipeline project, owned by Texas-based Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP.N), is mostly complete, except for a segment planned to run under Lake Oahe, a reservoir formed by a dam on the Missouri River.

Veterans Stand for Standing Rock, a contingent of more than 2,000 U.S. military veterans, intends to go to North Dakota by this weekend and form a human wall in front of police, protest organizers said on a Facebook page. Organizers could not immediately be reached for comment.

"I figured this was more important than anything else I could be doing,” Guy Dull Knife, 69, a Vietnam War Army veteran, told Reuters at the main camp.

Rest here: U.S. veterans to form human shield at Dakota pipeline protest

Their supplies should be cutoff and anyone who obstructs law enforcement should be hauled off to jail.
Sieg Heil!

2,000 Veterans, huh?

Veterans of -- What?

Bet if you checked you'd be lucky to find 100 Veterans in their midst. Real Veterans, I mean.

Forum List

Back