U.S. to Israel: Reverse 'deeply concerning' decision to appropriate West Bank land

Illegal? Who said so

I think you may find it is deemed illegal by MOST civilised nations, the UN, Amnesty etc etc...

America, being the spineless cowards that they are, simply say the move to take land is an "obstacle to peace"

Israel think the calls for it's destrucion are more of the "obstacle to peace" than another house in Samaria.

But Obama has his weird priorities...

I remember you asking a question and not being able to comprehend my answer because it didn't fit your agenda.
I presume the question was well thought out because you don't remember what it was.

Ah yes, that was where you went on about expensive houses being bought by American Jews...

Was that your answer to you considering that Jews have no mind of their own?

Good answer! :banghead:
Au contrar, that was the real life response to your false assertion that 90% of Jews aren't Zionists.

Where is my false assertion that 90% of Jews aren't Zionists?

That's not true.

I remember you asking a question and not being able to comprehend my answer because it didn't fit your agenda.
I presume the question was well thought out because you don't remember what it was.

Ah yes, that was where you went on about expensive houses being bought by American Jews...

Was that your answer to you considering that Jews have no mind of their own?

Good answer! :banghead:
Au contrar, that was the real life response to your false assertion that 90% of Jews aren't Zionists.

Where is my false assertion that 90% of Jews aren't Zionists?

That's not true.

What isn't true?

U.S. to Israel: Reverse 'deeply concerning' decision to appropriate West Bank land
EU issues similar statement; Lieberman defends Israel's decision, says Israel's policy is to focus on settlement blocs.
By Barak Ravid | Sep. 2, 2014 | 8:37 PM
The U.S. State Department said Tuesday that Israel's decision to appropriate 4,000 dunams of West Bank land was "deeply concerning" and urged it to "reverse the decision."
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said that the decision to expropriate the land, and reports of further settlement construction in East Jerusalem and the West Bank sent a "very troubling message" and were "contrary to Israel's stated goal of a two-state solution" and a peace deal with the Palestinians.

Well you are a piece of work. You broke the treaty , so if a rocket comes your way , no more belly aching. 4000 dunams they say is 990 acres. Your nothing but crooks.

US is also deeply concerned about Da'esh behading people.

99% of the world laughes hysterically at the American "concern", children. Nobody takes Obama-bamba seriously nowdays.

99% of the world laughs at the American "concern" for children?? You don't like Obama, many Jews did, but they like Dems. Don't worry we take Bibi and who is the other one down there, Lieberman, we take them very seriously as the kind who could give 10 shits if they kill kids.

I don't give s*** about either of them.

Doesn't change the fact that Obama turned USA into a paper-tiger

Who do you want us to fight?

fight? fight is a strong word. But normal people wouldn't have sat back babbling to death while their civilians are beheaded.

Just sayin'

I'm surprised at you wording is all. I don't know what you'd have us do.

pa·per ti·ger
noun
noun: paper tiger; plural noun: paper tigers
  1. a person or thing that appears threatening but is ineffectual.
Is only war effectual, if attacked we need to go to war, not like the Iraq war who didn't attack us, Maybe our men and their parents are tired of these endless fights. Everybody has too much military, all we do is really play drills with it. Maybe we should get rid of it all, and also we should not put sanctions other countries like we are doing to Iran now. We know Israelites like to fight, like yes, but most of us US citizens do not want war.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back