Elizabeth Warren threatens to withhold US aid from Israel if it doesn't give up land..A QUID PRO QUO

I wonder if LIBETALISM is a stronger force than threatening Israel for Most Jews....HEY...THIS IA A QUID PRO QUO....What say you brain dead liberals....show us your HYPOCRISY!!....How can ANY DEMONRAT NOT see the lies of the top elite of your party of INFANTICIDE?

------------

INDIANOLA, Iowa — Elizabeth Warren issued a warning to Israel if it continues building settlements in the West Bank. The Massachusetts senator was asked after a town hall in Iowa whether she was open to making U.S. aid conditional on an agreement with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to halt construction in a territory Israel won in a defensive war in 1967, which is home to about 3 million Palestinians and roughly 400,000 Jews. "Right now, Netanyahu says that he is going to take Israel in a direction of increasing settlements. That does not move us toward a two-state solution. It is the official policy of the United States of America to support a two-state solution. And if Israel is moving in the opposite direction, everything's on the table," she told reporters at Simpson College in Indianola on Sunday.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Elizabeth Warren threatens to withhold US aid from Israel if it doesn't give up land..A QUID PRO QUO

You are straight up retarded, dude.

It's posters like you that have ruined this board.
But it is assholes like you that keep us laughing at your stupidity...

quid pro quo
/ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/
noun
  1. a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something!!!!!

Now explain the personal benefit to Warren, dope.

Trump is self dealing. Period.

I wonder if LIBETALISM is a stronger force than threatening Israel for Most Jews....HEY...THIS IA A QUID PRO QUO....What say you brain dead liberals....show us your HYPOCRISY!!....How can ANY DEMONRAT NOT see the lies of the top elite of your party of INFANTICIDE?

------------

INDIANOLA, Iowa — Elizabeth Warren issued a warning to Israel if it continues building settlements in the West Bank. The Massachusetts senator was asked after a town hall in Iowa whether she was open to making U.S. aid conditional on an agreement with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to halt construction in a territory Israel won in a defensive war in 1967, which is home to about 3 million Palestinians and roughly 400,000 Jews. "Right now, Netanyahu says that he is going to take Israel in a direction of increasing settlements. That does not move us toward a two-state solution. It is the official policy of the United States of America to support a two-state solution. And if Israel is moving in the opposite direction, everything's on the table," she told reporters at Simpson College in Indianola on Sunday.

quid pro quo
/ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/
noun

Now explain the personal benefit to Warren,

Will this threat get her more votes in the primary or fewer?

------------

And how does this benefit Warren personally?

Does her campaign benefit?

It's a policy iniative, dope.
Not extortion of a foreign govt in order to create a corruption narrative to the benefit of her campaign.

------------

Not extortion of a foreign govt in order to create a corruption narrative to the benefit of her campaign.

It's an attempt to gain votes. Votes which benefit her campaign. Duh

Not extortion of a foreign govt in order to create a corruption narrative

Dem corruption shouldn't be investigated? Shouldn't be exposed.
Should remain hidden if exposure would help Trump?

Are you concerned Trump will show Israel the same love he showed to the Kurds? How does a two-state solution work in Palestine if the Jews steal all the land??
23231100_1675808365797172_6747166289929070572_n.jpg

Balfour at 100: Cornerstone of the Zionist Settler Colonization of Palestine – CAIA
I hope the Jews kill all the muslims...and you know why scumbag?

RDM73a.jpg

SOMEBODY DID SOMETHING!!!!!

Case in point.
Another Muslim terrorist supporter...figures!

I'm your supporter, dope.
You never supported ANYTHING I post...what is that Muslim word....taqiyya!

I support your idiot ravings, dope.
I've got you saying all sorts of stupid shit.
You're just not bright enough to catch on.

I hope the Jews kill all the muslims...and you know why scumbag?

RDM73a.jpg

SOMEBODY DID SOMETHING!!!!!

Case in point.

Personally, I don't think Purge should get attention from misstating in his OP what the link said. I actually thought that was a "rules violation" but why should that apply to Trump supporters.

------------

quid pro quo
/ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/
noun

No more than any other policy initiatives, dope.

BUILD THE WALL!
Right, dope?

------------

There was no corruption, dope.

Case in point.

Personally, I don't think Purge should get attention from misstating in his OP what the link said. I actually thought that was a "rules violation" but why should that apply to Trump supporters.

That's my point. These types of posters have spamned this board with so much garbage that the mods gave up trying or just quit.

I only come here to vent and ridicule.

That's my point. These types of posters have spamned this board with so much garbage that the mods gave up trying or just quit.

Well, I think they still take down threads incompatable with their views.

------------

quid pro quo
/ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/
noun

BUILD THE WALL!
Right, dope?

No more than any other policy initiatives,

Yup. So she must be impeached.

------------

There was no corruption, dope.

Then why are Dems such winey twats about it?
No corruption, nothing to hide.

Investigate the fuck out of the Bidens.

------------

Is that for a political favor?

President George H. W. Bush threatened to withhold loan guarantees from Israel if Israeli leaders did not bend to his desires regarding the peace negotiations. Presidents have done this sort of thing many times in our history. But most liberals, knowing little or no history, don't know this.
Was that quid pro quo for political favors against his political rivals?

In 1991 Bush told Israel that the U.S. would not give Israel $10 million in loan guarantees until Israel stopped building settlements in the West Bank and Gaza. Settlements are illegal under international law.

OMG

It's a Quid Pro Oh fuck no!

In 1991 George H.W. Bush Took on the Israel Lobby, and Paid for It
Was that for political favors to help his re-election?
I didn't think so at the time. Although I remember something from HW's cabinet of "they (Jews) don't vote for us anyway." But I've always thought our aid should be given only on their not expanding settlements in Palestinian territory.

They just dont get it. I really think that they are stupid rather than disingenuous.

They are the targets of these narratives Trump creates. Too dumb to get it. By design.

Trump only needs to suggest it and it becomes gospel despite all evidence in reality.

Well, I think they still take down threads incompatable with their views.

They do that as well. They're diving reasonable posters away. Most times I pop in and just shake my head at the threads and leave.

quid pro quo
/ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/
noun

BUILD THE WALL!
Right, dope?

No more than any other policy initiatives,

Yup. So she must be impeached.

Every candidate has policy initiatives, dope.

Extorting a foreign nation into creating a narrative about one's main political rival to gain advantage is self dealing. Misconduct.
Impeachable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back