U.S. to Israel: Reverse 'deeply concerning' decision to appropriate West Bank land

Illegal? Who said so

I think you may find it is deemed illegal by MOST civilised nations, the UN, Amnesty etc etc...

America, being the spineless cowards that they are, simply say the move to take land is an "obstacle to peace"
I didn't ask for analysis because the base for such analysis you made is wrong in the first place, again, illegal by whom?

I think I answered your question
Not at all, you said I may find it "deemed illegal by MOST civilized nations including the UN and amnesty" and I didn't because it is not illegal at all.
So again, where is YOUR evidence for these statements you made?

Go check out what the UN says about the illegal land grab and settlements.

The European Union has declared the land grab illegal under international law...

Of course you will disagree...

Of course, Israel does not come under international law... It is a law unto itself, oh, and a US protectorate

Illegal? Who said so

I think you may find it is deemed illegal by MOST civilised nations, the UN, Amnesty etc etc...

America, being the spineless cowards that they are, simply say the move to take land is an "obstacle to peace"
I didn't ask for analysis because the base for such analysis you made is wrong in the first place, again, illegal by whom?

Not at all, you said I may find it "deemed illegal by MOST civilized nations including the UN and amnesty" and I didn't because it is not illegal at all.

Well Idiots like Danny Boy are not civil or civilized.......just another Zionist trying to spew his mantra on here.....in the end the Palestians will get their statehood,that is what all the CIVILIZED world want.Danny boy........Get use to it.

U.S. to Israel: Reverse 'deeply concerning' decision to appropriate West Bank land
EU issues similar statement; Lieberman defends Israel's decision, says Israel's policy is to focus on settlement blocs.
By Barak Ravid | Sep. 2, 2014 | 8:37 PM
The U.S. State Department said Tuesday that Israel's decision to appropriate 4,000 dunams of West Bank land was "deeply concerning" and urged it to "reverse the decision."
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said that the decision to expropriate the land, and reports of further settlement construction in East Jerusalem and the West Bank sent a "very troubling message" and were "contrary to Israel's stated goal of a two-state solution" and a peace deal with the Palestinians.

Well you are a piece of work. You broke the treaty , so if a rocket comes your way , no more belly aching. 4000 dunams they say is 990 acres. Your nothing but crooks.

US is also deeply concerned about Da'esh behading people.

99% of the world laughes hysterically at the American "concern", children. Nobody takes Obama-bamba seriously nowdays.

Humanity,
Here's the bottom line...
No IDF means bombings galore.
Jews won't go like sheep to the slaughter anymore?!
Nope.

Illegal? Who said so

The European Union has declared the land grab illegal under international law...

Of course, Israel does not come under international law... It is a law unto itself, oh, and a US protectorate
Prove it, Gush Etzion is illegal, I'm waiting.

EU issues similar statement; Lieberman defends Israel's decision, says Israel's policy is to focus on settlement blocs.
The U.S. State Department said Tuesday that Israel's decision to appropriate 4,000 dunams of West Bank land was "deeply concerning" and urged it to "reverse the decision."
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said that the decision to expropriate the land, and reports of further settlement construction in East Jerusalem and the West Bank sent a "very troubling message" and were "contrary to Israel's stated goal of a two-state solution" and a peace deal with the Palestinians.

Well you are a piece of work. You broke the treaty , so if a rocket comes your way , no more belly aching. 4000 dunams they say is 990 acres. Your nothing but crooks.

99% of the world laughes hysterically at the American "concern", children. Nobody takes Obama-bamba seriously nowdays.

99% of the world laughs at the American "concern" for children?? You don't like Obama, many Jews did, but they like Dems. Don't worry we take Bibi and who is the other one down there, Lieberman, we take them very seriously as the kind who could give 10 shits if they kill kids.

Illegal? Who said so

Oh Danny...

What are you waiting for?

To be made to look a fool... AGAIN!?!?!

Selective justification is ignorant and you KNOW it doesn't work...

Tell me, what does the UN, Europe and International law say about Israel occupying land?

99% of the world laughs at the American "concern" for children?? You don't like Obama, many Jews did, but they like Dems. Don't worry we take Bibi and who is the other one down there, Lieberman, we take them very seriously as the kind who could give 10 shits if they kill kids.

I don't give s*** about either of them.

Doesn't change the fact that Obama turned USA into a paper-tiger

Illegal? Who said so

Oh Danny...

Tell me, what does the UN, Europe and International law say about Israel occupying land?
Aww you're uncomfortably excited because you're caught up lying?
You said that according to MOST civilized nations (Agencies as well?) including the UN and Amnesty and International Law of course - Gush Etzion settlements are illegal for Israel, don't provide stories, simply post a the links and quote the International Law, the accusing side in EVERY CIVILIZED NATION PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE FOR THE ACCUSATION.
So go ahead, I'm still waiting.

I remember you asking a question and not being able to comprehend my answer because it didn't fit your agenda.
I presume the question was well thought out because you don't remember what it was.

Ah yes, that was where you went on about expensive houses being bought by American Jews...

Was that your answer to you considering that Jews have no mind of their own?

Good answer! :banghead:
Au contrar, that was the real life response to your false assertion that 90% of Jews aren't Zionists.

I don't give s*** about either of them.

Doesn't change the fact that Obama turned USA into a paper-tiger

Who do you want us to fight?

Illegal? Who said so

Well Idiots like Danny Boy are not civil or civilized.......just another Zionist trying to spew his mantra on here.....in the end the Palestians will get their statehood,that is what all the CIVILIZED world want.Danny boy........Get use to it.
There is a big chance Palestine doesn't get it's statehood and that's completely their own fault. The Arabs rejected peace plans and started wars. Now they bear the consequences of their actions.

Illegal? Who said so

Oh Danny...

They can say whatever they want, but occupying the West Bank and the blockade of Gaza surely prevent war. When Israel keeps the blockade and occupation no group will ever grow big enough to attack Israel.

Illegal? Who said so

Oh Danny...

They can say whatever they want, but occupying the West Bank and the blockade of Gaza surely prevent war. When Israel keeps the blockade and occupation no group will ever grow big enough to attack Israel.

Israel will disappear in the sands of time as demographics overcome the US supported Israeli war machine. Just like the Latin Kingdom. The so-called Kingdom of Heaven. Watch the movie and see the future.

...Israel will disappear in the sands of time as demographics overcome the US supported Israeli war machine. Just like the Latin Kingdom. The so-called Kingdom of Heaven. Watch the movie and see the future.
Yes, yes, yes... very nice... wake us up when we get there.

Illegal? Who said so

Oh Danny...

Aww you're uncomfortably excited because you're caught up lying?
You said that according to MOST civilized nations (Agencies as well?) including the UN and Amnesty and International Law of course - Gush Etzion settlements are illegal for Israel, don't provide stories, simply post a the links and quote the International Law, the accusing side in EVERY CIVILIZED NATION PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE FOR THE ACCUSATION.
So go ahead, I'm still waiting.

The ONLY lies I am caught up in are yours...

Rather than my wasting my time trawling through the Geneva Convention I think this may give you sufficient information...

The settlements are illegal under international law

I remember you asking a question and not being able to comprehend my answer because it didn't fit your agenda.
I presume the question was well thought out because you don't remember what it was.

Ah yes, that was where you went on about expensive houses being bought by American Jews...

Was that your answer to you considering that Jews have no mind of their own?

Good answer! :banghead:
Au contrar, that was the real life response to your false assertion that 90% of Jews aren't Zionists.

Where is my false assertion that 90% of Jews aren't Zionists?

Forum List

Back