Elizabeth Warren threatens to withhold US aid from Israel if it doesn't give up land..A QUID PRO QUO

She doesn't stand a chance....God will curse anyone who curses Israel
100% Correct
Nancy-Pelosi-and-the-Grim-Reaper--73218.jpg

But it is assholes like you that keep us laughing at your stupidity...

quid pro quo
/ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/
noun
  1. a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something!!!!!

Now explain the personal benefit to Warren, dope.

Trump is self dealing. Period.

Now explain the personal benefit to Warren,

Will this threat get her more votes in the primary or fewer?

No more than any other policy initiatives, dope.

BUILD THE WALL!
Right, dope?

No more than any other policy initiatives,

Yup. So she must be impeached.

Every candidate has policy initiatives, dope.

Extorting a foreign nation into creating a narrative about one's main political rival to gain advantage is self dealing. Misconduct.
Impeachable.

If she did it to benefit her campaign, she's as bad as Trump.

Does her campaign benefit?

It's a policy iniative, dope.
Not extortion of a foreign govt in order to create a corruption narrative to the benefit of her campaign.

It's a policy iniative, dope.

It's an attempt to gain votes. Votes which benefit her campaign. Duh

Not extortion of a foreign govt in order to create a corruption narrative

Dem corruption shouldn't be investigated? Shouldn't be exposed.
Should remain hidden if exposure would help Trump?

There was no corruption, dope.

Then why are Dems such winey twats about it?
No corruption, nothing to hide.

Investigate the fuck out of the Bidens.

Trump was the corrupt actor, dope. Pay attention.

Read Ambassador William Taylor's full opening statement

"A top U.S. diplomat told lawmakers on Tuesday that he believed the Trump administration had withheld military aid to Ukraine in exchange for an investigation into political rivals."

You're right, Trump's corrupt rivals must not be investigated!!!

Dope.

I wonder if LIBETALISM is a stronger force than threatening Israel for Most Jews....HEY...THIS IA A QUID PRO QUO....What say you brain dead liberals....show us your HYPOCRISY!!....How can ANY DEMONRAT NOT see the lies of the top elite of your party of INFANTICIDE?

------------

INDIANOLA, Iowa — Elizabeth Warren issued a warning to Israel if it continues building settlements in the West Bank. The Massachusetts senator was asked after a town hall in Iowa whether she was open to making U.S. aid conditional on an agreement with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to halt construction in a territory Israel won in a defensive war in 1967, which is home to about 3 million Palestinians and roughly 400,000 Jews. "Right now, Netanyahu says that he is going to take Israel in a direction of increasing settlements. That does not move us toward a two-state solution. It is the official policy of the United States of America to support a two-state solution. And if Israel is moving in the opposite direction, everything's on the table," she told reporters at Simpson College in Indianola on Sunday.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

The law doesn't apply if a Dem does it, totally Different.

Again, how does this benefit Warren personally?

What Trump is being investigated for is using the power of the Presidency for his own personal gain. And withholding tax payer funds to get a foreign country to investigate his political rival.

Your narrative about Warren seems to be missing the key elements central to the inquiry.
Trust me, they are too stupid to see the difference. Their obtuseness is willful. They are merely parrots without a single independent thought. Ever.

It's that very attitude that will be their downfall, oh high and mighty progressives in both parties.

The left can't stand most of the people in their own party. Nothing but elitist snobs.

The two state solution is the left's and think only their way is right.
Support for it is declining.
US support for two-state solution at 20-year low – report
Questioning poll under Obama but they pushed it anyway with only 39% supporting it.
After all they know best.
Did the same under health care, 55% against it at the time but they had all 3 branches and did it anyway. They lost seats on that yet they still support it no matter how much damage it did to the peoples excellent Healthcare that they lost.
They have forgotten that the people are the boss and changing how things are done in D.C.is not a threat to our Democracy.
A threat to their wrongheaded Ideology, but not a threat to Democracy.
Actually the two state solution is not the left’s. It has been the solution endorsed by both sides for some time. However it is becoming increasingly unlikely to happen.

What is your solution?

Guess you aren’t getting in to Heaven.

Invest in asbestos underwear Ollie Assburn!

These are Israel’s Borders

israels_borders_future.jpg

I wonder if LIBETALISM is a stronger force than threatening Israel for Most Jews....HEY...THIS IA A QUID PRO QUO....What say you brain dead liberals....show us your HYPOCRISY!!....How can ANY DEMONRAT NOT see the lies of the top elite of your party of INFANTICIDE?

------------

INDIANOLA, Iowa — Elizabeth Warren issued a warning to Israel if it continues building settlements in the West Bank. The Massachusetts senator was asked after a town hall in Iowa whether she was open to making U.S. aid conditional on an agreement with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to halt construction in a territory Israel won in a defensive war in 1967, which is home to about 3 million Palestinians and roughly 400,000 Jews. "Right now, Netanyahu says that he is going to take Israel in a direction of increasing settlements. That does not move us toward a two-state solution. It is the official policy of the United States of America to support a two-state solution. And if Israel is moving in the opposite direction, everything's on the table," she told reporters at Simpson College in Indianola on Sunday.

Fuck Israel...is a rogue state that leeches off our money.
Dream on.
Can you tell me what Israelis think about jesus and christianity?
/——-/ Better than what muslimes think of us.
If you are Christian this is what muslims think of you.
Jesus is a messenger of God and he is the Messiah.
Mary was a virgin and she has a whole verse in the Koran not even Moahmed PBUH wives or daughters have a verse in the koran.
Jesus was mentioned in the Koran dozens of times, Mohammed only once.
A muslim cant be a Muslim if he doesn't respect jesus and believe he was sent from god.

Now tell me what evangelicals think will happen to the Jews when the messiah comes back...and what the jews think of Christian's. Go!!!

------------

Dream on.
Mary was a virgin and she has a whole verse in the Koran not even Moahmed PBUH wives or daughters have a verse in the koran.
A muslim cant be a Muslim if he doesn't respect jesus and believe he was sent from god.

Now tell me what evangelicals think will happen to the Jews when the messiah comes back...and what the jews think of Christian's. Go!!!
/——-/ As a Catholic who grew up in the Bible Belt, I can say it depends. Most believe you must accept Jesus as the Savior, while others believe God will not condemn those who haven’t converted. Some Evangelicals don’t accept Catholics as Christians while others do. Now about your question. It’s flawed. You compare the Koran to what individual Evangelicals think. Now tell us what some radical Muslims think in spite of what the Koran teaches. To be fair, you need to compare the Koran teachings to that of the Bible, not the followers.

Dream on.

/——-/ As a Catholic who grew up in the Bible Belt, I can say it depends. Most believe you must accept Jesus as the Savior, while others believe God will not condemn those who haven’t converted. Some Evangelicals don’t accept Catholics as Christians while others do. Now about your question. It’s flawed. You compare the Koran to what individual Evangelicals think. Now tell us what some radical Muslims think in spite of what the Koran teaches. To be fair, you need to compare the Koran teachings to that of the Bible, not the followers.
What radicals think ? Why should we care about the tiny little loud minority? I personally don't.

Foreign aid has been used to QPQ other nations for decades. To take it a step further, federal aid to US states has been used to QPQ them as well. We’ve all heard about states being denied funds for not playing federal ball.

How is it possible that people are this clueless? You need to turn your televisions off you’re destroying your brains.

Dream on.

What radicals think ? Why should we care about the tiny little loud minority? I personally don't.
/——/ Because you asked what Evangelicals think about Jews. Try following the thread. TIA

Forum List

Back