U.S. to Israel: If You Attack, We Don't Have Your Back

IDF so called "bravest" soldiers of the world wear Pampers
Are you talking about those used diapers that Hamas animals put on top of their heads before they attack Israeli school buses and little children "bravely"? LOL

Naa remember when the idf killed a member from another group and that group did nothing but they also hit a Hamas militant, and Hamas responded for the first time in a while and fired mortars and hit military bases(israel will never admit this). And Hamas had no casualties they know what they're doing
I remember when Arab leaders in 1967 were announcing "victory" while their soldiers were kissing Israeli soldiers boots, I remember when Bagdad Bob said "there were no Americans in Badgdad", I remember Hezbollah and Hamas begging for a ceasefire and crying "war crimes!" and "excessive force!" in their confrontations with Israel. You guys are worse cowards than the French. Arab armies are worthless, so the cowards now turn to terrorism and killing kids and unarmed civilians.

Nothing but fucking net.

ist2_4358818_nothing_but_net.jpg

ya know, i have a helluva a lot more respect for malcolm X than i do or MLK jr. you may want to read up on his views.

most black folk and some white folk know MLK jr. has a national holiday because malcolm loomed large over his shoulder and white america didn't waant to watch watts, newark, and detroit burst into flames.

i am not accusing you of anything, but i was just wondering what you think of that?

malcolm x - documents > zionist logic -- malcolm x on zionism

You're broken Arabic go tend my sheep you dirt Chaldean Israeli wanna be
Start pumping or this is the last time I visit your gas station. Clean the windows and check air please. Yallah! kharab deenek zmal!

Lmfaoooo according to Roudy I have 9 different names for example one day I'm Ahmed today I'm Mahmoud :lol::lol:, and this Chaldean on welfare haha as if people who own gas stations are poor?:lol:, they are all millionaires they don't need your money
Ahmed, Mahmoud, Ali, Mohammad, Khara, donkey, zmal, kalb, shit, Islam, Mecca, gas station pumper, 7-11 clerk, hallal hotdog stand, what's the fucking DIF.?

Start pumping or this is the last time I visit your gas station. Clean the windows and check air please. Yallah! kharab deenek zmal!

Lmfaoooo according to Roudy I have 9 different names for example one day I'm Ahmed today I'm Mahmoud :lol::lol:, and this Chaldean on welfare haha as if people who own gas stations are poor?:lol:, they are all millionaires they don't need your money
Ahmed, Mahmoud, Ali, Mohammad, Khara, donkey, zmal, kalb, shit, Islam, Mecca, gas station pumper, 7-11 clerk, hallal hotdog stand, what's the fucking DIF.?

Lmfaoooo Roudy you are the biggest troll I have ever seen:lmao::lmao::funnyface:

Haha you mean doctor, gas station owner, investor, millionaire mechanic company, lmao all Arabs are millionaires here look at the Chaldeans, all they had to do is open a liquor store and sav a lot store lol do you have a sav a lot store?lol lol

Lmfaoooo Roudy you are the biggest troll I have ever seen:lmao::lmao::funnyface:

Haha you mean doctor, gas station owner, investor, millionaire mechanic company, lmao all Arabs are millionaires here look at the Chaldeans, all they had to do is open a liquor store and sav a lot store lol do you have a sav a lot store?lol lol
So which is it, hotdog stand, gas pumper, or 7-11 clerk?

I was at Time Square the other day, and this Arab Kalb like yourself was operating a hallal hotdog stand at the corner, and blasting the Muslim call to prayer on loudspeakers, as if it was central Gaza or some other Mecca like shithole. Americans were walking by holding their noses and their ears simultaneously. I suppose you get that reaction a lot too. When will you Muslims learn that Americans aren't interested in that "call to prayer" that sounds like someone stepped on a Mohammad I mean a dog's tail?!

I remember when Arab leaders in 1967 were announcing "victory" while their soldiers were kissing Israeli soldiers boots, I remember when Bagdad Bob said "there were no Americans in Badgdad", I remember Hezbollah and Hamas begging for a ceasefire and crying "war crimes!" and "excessive force!" in their confrontations with Israel. You guys are worse cowards than the French. Arab armies are worthless, so the cowards now turn to terrorism and killing kids and unarmed civilians.

Nothing but fucking net.

ya know, i have a helluva a lot more respect for malcolm X than i do or MLK jr. you may want to read up on his views.

most black folk and some white folk know MLK jr. has a national holiday because malcolm loomed large over his shoulder and white america didn't waant to watch watts, newark, and detroit burst into flames.

i am not accusing you of anything, but i was just wondering what you think of that?

ya know, your opinions don't count. You're just another anti Semetic Nazi cocksucker.

I was at Time Square the other day, and this Arab Kalb like yourself was operating a hallal hotdog stand at the corner, and blasting the Muslim call to prayer on loudspeakers, as if it was central Gaza or some other Mecca like shithole. Americans were walking by holding their noses and their ears simultaneously. I suppose you get that reaction a lot too. When will you Muslims learn that Americans aren't interested in that "call to prayer" that sounds like someone stepped on a Mohammad I mean a dog's tail?!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...more lies from donkey Zionist

The US will not have Israel's back during the coming war with Iran------The US will be ahead of Israel and into Saudi arabia where the shiits and the sunnis will be killing each other

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...more lies from donkey Zionist
How would you know donkey, you're typing from some mosque shithole basement in The middle of Dearborn aka West Bank USA.

Nothing but fucking net.

ya know, your opinions don't count. You're just another anti Semetic Nazi cocksucker.

my father went to an early grave, in part because of the long term effects of wounds he suffered in fighting the NAZIs. i have some older cousins who grew up without their fathers, my uncles, for the same reason.

my mother was in the red cross. she helped care for those liberated from the death camps.

i wonder if your ancestors waved as they were fleeing germany to my ancestors as they were charging into germany.

what gives you the right to suggest my opinions do not count. i have served my country in the U.S.Army and my son is currently serving in the U.S. Navy. i am a little bit sick and tired of people like you selling this country and our constitution down the river in order to facilitate and comtinue human rights abuses and genocide on the palestinian people for what people around the world are coming to realise is a big mistake.

my query was directed at high gravity. i think he is quite capable of discussing things on his own. we may not agree, but i am at least going to accord him that respect. you should also.

Forum List

Back