U.S. to Israel: If You Attack, We Don't Have Your Back

:D Not good in sand, excellent in hard ground. Sand stops the velocity, hard ground doesn't.

maybe your right but israel failed hard with them during the gaza war
Yeah right. Another Muslim victory that most of the world considers as defeat. Are you sure you're not related to Baghdad Bob? Heh heh heh.

Naa remember when the idf killed a member from another group and that group did nothing but they also hit a Hamas militant, and Hamas responded for the first time in a while and fired mortars and hit military bases(israel will never admit this). And Hamas had no casualties they know what they're doing

maybe your right but israel failed hard with them during the gaza war
Yeah right. Another Muslim victory that most of the world considers as defeat. Are you sure you're not related to Baghdad Bob? Heh heh heh.

Naa remember when the idf killed a member from another group and that group did nothing but they also hit a Hamas militant, and Hamas responded for the first time in a while and fired mortars and hit military bases(israel will never admit this). And Hamas had no casualties they know what they're doing
I remember when Arab leaders in 1967 were announcing "victory" while their soldiers were kissing Israeli soldiers boots, I remember when Bagdad Bob said "there were no Americans in Badgdad", I remember Hezbollah and Hamas begging for a ceasefire and crying "war crimes!" and "excessive force!" in their confrontations with Israel. You guys are worse cowards than the French. Arab armies are worthless, so the cowards now turn to terrorism and killing kids and unarmed civilians.

I remember when Arab leaders in 1967 were announcing "victory" while their soldiers were kissing Israeli soldiers boots, I remember when Bagdad Bob said "there were no Americans in Badgdad", I remember Hezbollah and Hamas begging for a ceasefire and crying "war crimes!" and "excessive force!" in their confrontations with Israel. You guys are worse cowards than the French. Arab armies are worthless, so the cowards now turn to terrorism and killing kids and unarmed civilians.
Latest rumor: If and when Palestine gets a state, the French are negotiating with Hamas to build a textile factory in Gaza to manufacture surrender flags,

Egypt blew israel away on yom kippur, not that I care about Arab countries and Israeli wars. Why do you lie again donkey? Hezbollah was fighting very strong for a militia and Hamas was waiting for Israeli troops in gaza but all they did was stay on the outskirts because they're babies, why are you trying to make Israeli troops sound brave? They get very nervous in combat.

And all Israel did was fight from computers and airforce jets and helicopters because they are pussies, they know their troops can't do shit on the ground.

Also Hamas is a very poor militia that was attacked by a superpower, see what war with Egypt or Turkey today will do.

Homocides committed randomly and by surprise against civilians to send a political message is the unfortunate revelation of a political system that uses religion to brainwash people into thinking they will get a reward for such a sin. And hiding rocket weaponry by firing it from a school is just like it when the strike returns and kills a child. That child's death goes to the original sneaky perpetrator hiding behind the school. Terrorism is a mean tool, and evil people in the press are willing to proffer a cover story with talents they earned in schools that someday will be cursed if they keep producing reporters who use exaggeration, lies, half-truths, and a ton of omissions of fact in their reports.

Roudy is right his coward nation massacres defenseless people and look how proud he is

Homocides committed randomly and by surprise against civilians to send a political message is the unfortunate revelation of a political system that uses religion to brainwash people into thinking they will get a reward for such a sin. And hiding rocket weaponry by firing it from a school is just like it when the strike returns and kills a child. That child's death goes to the original sneaky perpetrator hiding behind the school. Terrorism is a mean tool, and evil people in the press are willing to proffer a cover story with talents they earned in schools that someday will be cursed if they keep producing reporters who use exaggeration, lies, half-truths, and a ton of omissions of fact in their reports.

Why do you lie to? No one is brainwashing anyone those groups are revolutionary do you get what that means? And hamas never fired a rocket with anybody around them.

Look how you disrespect people's live, it's all the Palestinians who got their children killed? Right? You fucking scumbag

The only brainwashed person is you

U.S. to Israel: We Don

How mad is donkey right now? :D

Israel should just take the U.S. military's advice also previous Mossad leaders advice

Rubbish. A general said complicit and that means they we won't have Israel's back. That is a stretch at best and it come down tot he commander and chief's decision.

Honestly I think Obama would like nothing more than Israel to attack Iran. That would be the perfect distraction so he won't have to discuss the poor economy!

U.S. to Israel: We Don

How mad is donkey right now? :D

Israel should just take the U.S. military's advice also previous Mossad leaders advice

Rubbish. A general said complicit and that means they we won't have Israel's back. That is a stretch at best and it come down tot he commander and chief's decision.

Honestly I think Obama would like nothing more than Israel to attack Iran. That would be the perfect distraction so he won't have to discuss the poor economy!

You know that's Israel national news that wrote the article?

Wow Is Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey actually growing a spine. We can only hope.[/size]
That palistanians die quick?

You're funny guy if you only how much more militant groups are ready to defend gaza now, much more than before

Your a douche bag. Gaza's defenses were 1000 fold stronger before Cast Lead and Gazan terrorist ran like cowards. There were DAILY missile attacks, Cast Lead stopped that to rare occurences!

I bet your one of the same antisemites that say Israel lost the second Lebanon War. Yep the Hezbollah leader is still underground. Hezbollah was provoking Israel at every corner including the cross border attack that sparked the war, yet Hezbollah won't even fart in the direction because they are afraid of another war. There is peace and calmness at the Northern border. Israel's economy and infrastructure wasn't affected, Lebanon STILL hasn't recovered. Yep they didn't wipe out Hezbollah, but that was tough fighting the war with an arm tied behind their back.

The Jews won, you lost, now fuckoff!

That palistanians die quick?

You're funny guy if you only how much more militant groups are ready to defend gaza now, much more than before

Your a douche bag. Gaza's defenses were 1000 fold stronger before Cast Lead and Gazan terrorist ran like cowards. There were DAILY missile attacks, Cast Lead stopped that to rare occurences!

I bet your one of the same antisemites that say Israel lost the second Lebanon War. Yep the Hezbollah leader is still underground. Hezbollah was provoking Israel at every corner including the cross border attack that sparked the war, yet Hezbollah won't even fart in the direction because they are afraid of another war. There is peace and calmness at the Northern border. Israel's economy and infrastructure wasn't affected, Lebanon STILL hasn't recovered. Yep they didn't wipe out Hezbollah, but that was tough fighting the war with an arm tied behind their back.

The Jews won, you lost, now fuckoff!

Hamas has way better weopons than before dumbass. And no I don't believe Israel lost the war, but I believe Hezbollah didn't lose even though I hate nasrallah, but you're making rubbish accusations.

What do you mean you lost? I live in America you dumbass idf part timer

This forum is full of dumbass idf part timers

Lmao the us military general just told Israel to kiss his ass, what didn't you understand about that donkey? America is not going to war with Iran, Israel can do its dirty work on its own
Palistanians are going to be left without US protection, but irresponsible individuals are happy. Why do people hate palistanians so much?

Egypt blew israel away on yom kippur, not that I care about Arab countries and Israeli wars. Why do you lie again donkey? Hezbollah was fighting very strong for a militia and Hamas was waiting for Israeli troops in gaza but all they did was stay on the outskirts because they're babies, why are you trying to make Israeli troops sound brave? They get very nervous in combat.

And all Israel did was fight from computers and airforce jets and helicopters because they are pussies, they know their troops can't do shit on the ground.

Also Hamas is a very poor militia that was attacked by a superpower, see what war with Egypt or Turkey today will do.
There was a story about Arafart during this battle where he made a speech to the public and said he was going to the front to bolster his troops and help build their morale. Setting in conference with his cabinet, he called his valet and told him to lay out his red shirt. One of the Generals asked Yessir what the red shirt was for and he said in case he was wounded he didn't want the troops to see the blood and they would be inspired to fight harder and wouldn't be inclined to run. Everyone in the room applauded him and praised his bravery.About that time the valet called back and told him he had a message that IDF troops were spotted in the vicinity. Yessir asked about how many and the valet said a platoon of about 30. So Yessir told him, "In that case, lay out my brown pants too."
So there's the story of the bravest man in Palestine history.

We may not have their back, but they certainly have our wallet.
Obama Has Been Great for Israel - By Colin H. Kahl | Foreign Policy

The case for Obama's Israel policy begins with record-high levels of Foreign Military Financing (FMF). The Obama administration has increased security assistance to Israel every single year since the president took office, providing nearly $10 billion in aid -- covering roughly a fifth of Israel's defense budget -- over the past three years. To put this in perspective, this is about 20 percent higher than the remaining six dozen recipients of U.S. FMF combined.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back