U.S. to Israel: If You Attack, We Don't Have Your Back

I was thinking of the first one as well, but a strike will only delay their nuclear facilities so the world is confused at what to do, I think Iran will just got what they want...
Btw, a lot of your buddies or Israeli supporters here all have ignorant and hateful mouths. You are the only one who is actually willing to discuss unlike Ghook, Roudy, irosie...

This is an anonymous and very obscure message board. Posters have different agendas and most don't want to slow down long enough to carry on a conversation. You seem sincere enough but badly misguided and not particularly knowledgeable. It doesn't seem worth the time or effort to bring you up to speed but take my word for it ... ElectricIntifada is not your friend.
BTW, I agree with your assessment regarding Iran and the bomb. The trick may be to slow their progress until the people of Iran throw off their Mullah gov't and become trustworthy members of the international community. Mullahs and nukes just don't mix.

Nope I'm not misguided, I personally know a lot about the conflict and I had 4 cousins killed in the war, and I could care less about Khomeni he is just there for the name

This is what I mean, BecauseIDon't KnowSquat. Khomeini has been dead since 1989.
You think you know your stuff but alas, you don't know squat.

This is an anonymous and very obscure message board. Posters have different agendas and most don't want to slow down long enough to carry on a conversation. You seem sincere enough but badly misguided and not particularly knowledgeable. It doesn't seem worth the time or effort to bring you up to speed but take my word for it ... ElectricIntifada is not your friend.
BTW, I agree with your assessment regarding Iran and the bomb. The trick may be to slow their progress until the people of Iran throw off their Mullah gov't and become trustworthy members of the international community. Mullahs and nukes just don't mix.

Nope I'm not misguided, I personally know a lot about the conflict and I had 4 cousins killed in the war, and I could care less about Khomeni he is just there for the name

This is what I mean, BecauseIDon't KnowSquat. Khomeini has been dead since 1989.

Khameni bro it auto corrected me get over it khomeni Khameni is the same shit to me

Khameni bro it auto corrected me get over it khomeni Khameni is the same shit to me

Khamenei, bro, and can you understand how difficult it is to have a serious conversation with you? It's like pulling teeth and most posters just aren't willing to spend the time.
So how do you know that Iran's Mullahs are just there for the name and who do you think is the real power there?

Khamenei, bro, and can you understand how difficult it is to have a serious conversation with you? It's like pulling teeth and most posters just aren't willing to spend the time.
So how do you know that Iran's Mullahs are just there for the name and who do you think is the real power there?

Can you just shutup and quit whining about me? Go ask the Iranians who has power:cool:, I'm sure they will answer you

Btw the conversation started when we talked about getting Israel's back...and I still don't think threats will work that's the main point you came up with ideas that they already have done sort of

Can you just shutup and quit whining about me? Go ask the Iranians who has power:cool:, I'm sure they will answer you

In other words, you pulled that "fact" ("Khomeni he is just there for the name") from your bunghole, you really don't know what you are talking about but you are certain you are anti-Israel. Clearly your interest in discussing these matters is limited to expressing your hate and then bailing out.
No wonder nobody converses with you ... you're a raging idiot.

Btw the conversation started when we talked about getting Israel's back...and I still don't think threats will work that's the main point you came up with ideas that they already have done sort of

Forget it, Princess. You made clear with your last post that despite your claims of knowledgeability, you know squat.
"Can you just shutup and quit whining about me? Go ask the Iranians who has power, I'm sure they will answer you." - BecauseIKnowSquat

Forget it, Princess. You made clear with your last post that despite your claims of knowledgeability, you know squat.
"Can you just shutup and quit whining about me? Go ask the Iranians who has power, I'm sure they will answer you." - BecauseIKnowSquat

Princess? Haha you ignored all my posts with information no one debated my post about the peace process after you told me to look at Hamas's charter

Princess? Haha you ignored all my posts with information no one debated my post about the peace process after you told me to look at Hamas's charter

What the hell are you whining about now?

He's whining about the fact that Iran and a whole bunch of "arab" islamo nazi pigs are eager to create a big CIRCUS of the usual meccan filth-----and ----the fact is that the civilized world WILL respond

Roudy, who is onstreammedia.com? and how do they base their poll?
Onstream Media Corp, Pompano Beach FL 33069
They have NO reviews
you get a 0
Hello cocksucker Jihadist those two graphs are from GALLUP. If you'd like I can post you the links or you can go to Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Politics, Economy, Wellbeing, and World and type "Israel" in the search bar. That was a pathetic attempt at discrediting those results. You get a :9:

so why not post the Gallup poll rather than the lame Onstream Media Corp one?
You can't be that illiterate, those are images that gallup posts in it's articles, showing relevant data. But then again, I forget that you're a Jihadist retard.

Roudy, who is onstreammedia.com? and how do they base their poll?
Onstream Media Corp, Pompano Beach FL 33069
They have NO reviews
you get a 0
Hello cocksucker Jihadist those two graphs are from GALLUP. If you'd like I can post you the links or you can go to Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Politics, Economy, Wellbeing, and World and type "Israel" in the search bar. That was a pathetic attempt at discrediting those results. You get a :9:

Roudy...did you learn how to read and process simultaneously work-chimp??? Sayit's claim was that ( "A MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WOULD SUPPORT AN INTERVENTION ON ISRAEL'S BEHALF WHERE IRAN IS CONCERNED ) ...THAT "AMERICANS HAVE ISRAEL'S BACK".....no one asked for numbers that correlate directly with media lies about Israel...fkg retard...
No, you stated majority of Americans don't give a shit about Israel. They do. And majority of Americans would want America to "have Israel's back" in case of a confrontation with Iran. There are polls that show that as well. It's not a big leap of faith.

Americans Still Rate Iran Top U.S. Enemy

by Frank Newport

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans most frequently mention Iran when asked to name the country they consider to be the United States' greatest enemy, and the 32% who do so is up from 25% in 2011. China is second on the list, with significantly fewer Americans mentioning North Korea, Afghanistan, and Iraq -- the countries that round out the top five. Americans' views of Iran as the greatest enemy of the United States align with the highly unfavorable ratings they give to the country. Iran's 87% unfavorable rating is the most negative for any country measured in Gallup's February World Affairs survey.

xfnjumdhuk63enedfvg3_w.gif

Iran is the least well-regarded country measured this year, with 10% of Americans viewing it favorably and 87% unfavorably. This comes at a time when Iran is under heavy scrutiny and criticism from the West over its nuclear programs. However, Americans' favorable ratings of Iran have been consistently low since Gallup's first measurement with this question in 1989, mostly registering around 10% but with a range from 5% (in 1989) to 17% (in 2004).
ziw8lzz1deixtwinpfhnsg.gif

http://www.gallup.com/poll/152786/Americans-Rate-Iran-Top-Enemy.aspx

Last edited:

so why not post the Gallup poll rather than the lame Onstream Media Corp one?

because roudy's an anti-goyim, Nazi, cocksucker.
Now now squealio, need I remind you that your reputation as a Nazi cocksucker, not to mention a fucking deceptive liar preceeds you?

He's whining about the fact that Iran and a whole bunch of "arab" islamo nazi pigs are eager to create a big CIRCUS of the usual meccan filth-----and ----the fact is that the civilized world WILL respond

Do you hate Muslims?:lol:

no not at all I do hate the ideology of shariah which is a system of law which is designed to destroy non muslims communities it is important to recall that the JUSTINIAN CODE upon which the Catholic Cannon law is bases is very similar with respect to non christians as the islamic law with respect to non muslims The good news is that the catholic church has REPUDIATED those aspects of CATHOLIC CANNON law which led to the INQUISITION In general ----muslims have no repudiated that which they adopted from Justiinian law which essentially LEGALIZES genocide of non muslims

no not at all I do hate the ideology of shariah which is a system of law which is designed to destroy non muslims communities it is important to recall that the JUSTINIAN CODE upon which the Catholic Cannon law is bases is very similar with respect to non christians as the islamic law with respect to non muslims The good news is that the catholic church has REPUDIATED those aspects of CATHOLIC CANNON law which led to the INQUISITION In general ----muslims have no repudiated that which they adopted from Justiinian law which essentially LEGALIZES genocide of non muslims

Really? Is that all you hate shariah? Because I recall calling muslim women sluts, and Muslim men pigs?

Are you lying?:confused:

Forum List

Back