U.S. to Israel: If You Attack, We Don't Have Your Back

So which is it, hotdog stand, gas pumper, or 7-11 clerk?

I was at Time Square the other day, and this Arab Kalb like yourself was operating a hallal hotdog stand at the corner, and blasting the Muslim call to prayer on loudspeakers, as if it was central Gaza or some other Mecca like shithole. Americans were walking by holding their noses and their ears simultaneously. I suppose you get that reaction a lot too. When will you Muslims learn that Americans aren't interested in that "call to prayer" that sounds like someone stepped on a Mohammad I mean a dog's tail?!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...more lies from donkey Zionist
How would you know donkey, you're typing from some mosque shithole basement in The middle of Dearborn aka West Bank USA.

Donkey I'm in good wealth don't worry about my wealth you are typing from Negev on your hasbara propoganda computer

ya know, i have a helluva a lot more respect for malcolm X than i do or MLK jr. you may want to read up on his views.

most black folk and some white folk know MLK jr. has a national holiday because malcolm loomed large over his shoulder and white america didn't waant to watch watts, newark, and detroit burst into flames.

i am not accusing you of anything, but i was just wondering what you think of that?

malcolm x - documents > zionist logic -- malcolm x on zionism
ya know, your opinions don't count. You're just another anti Semetic Nazi cocksucker.

my father went to an early grave, in part because of the long term effects of wounds he suffered in fighting the NAZIs. i have some older cousins who grew up without their fathers, my uncles, for the same reason.

my mother was in the red cross. she helped care for those liberated from the death camps.

i wonder if your ancestors waved as they were fleeing germany to my ancestors as they were charging into germany.

what gives you the right to suggest my opinions do not count. i have served my country in the U.S.Army and my son is currently serving in the U.S. Navy. i am a little bit sick and tired of people like you selling this country and our constitution down the river in order to facilitate and comtinue human rights abuses and genocide on the palestinian people for what people around the world are coming to realise is a big mistake.

my query was directed at high gravity. i think he is quite capable of discussing things on his own. we may not agree, but i am at least going to accord him that respect. you should also.
Your opinions still don't count. Nothing you said changes the fact that you're a cocksucking Nazi anti Semite.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...more lies from donkey Zionist
How would you know donkey, you're typing from some mosque shithole basement in The middle of Dearborn aka West Bank USA.

Donkey I'm in good wealth don't worry about my wealth you are typing from Negev on your hasbara propoganda computer
Just pump the gas and shut the fuck up. I'm getting tired of your Islamic gibberish. And don't forget the windows.

Just pump the gas and shut the fuck up. I'm getting tired of your Islamic gibberish. And don't forget the windows.

Mr wolf blitzer go and count my money and put it in the bank :lol::lol::lol:

ya know, your opinions don't count. You're just another anti Semetic Nazi cocksucker.

my father went to an early grave, in part because of the long term effects of wounds he suffered in fighting the NAZIs. i have some older cousins who grew up without their fathers, my uncles, for the same reason.

my mother was in the red cross. she helped care for those liberated from the death camps.

i wonder if your ancestors waved as they were fleeing germany to my ancestors as they were charging into germany.

what gives you the right to suggest my opinions do not count. i have served my country in the U.S.Army and my son is currently serving in the U.S. Navy. i am a little bit sick and tired of people like you selling this country and our constitution down the river in order to facilitate and comtinue human rights abuses and genocide on the palestinian people for what people around the world are coming to realise is a big mistake.

my query was directed at high gravity. i think he is quite capable of discussing things on his own. we may not agree, but i am at least going to accord him that respect. you should also.
Your opinions still don't count. Nothing you said changes the fact that you're a cocksucking Nazi anti Semite.

my opinion is that malcolm X matters.

Roudy, if you'll permit me here----I submit that it is ( you ) who are a cocksucking Nazi/Jew mthrfkr with the brain fucntion of one of Jerry's kids....every time you elect to post, you merely reinforce this basic conclusion...I thought Jews were supposed to be smart...

lol...you really are an arrogant little twerp.

what you mean to say is "your opinions don't count with me" and "nothing you said doesn't change the fact that i think you're a cocksucking Nazi anti Semite."

if the truth be told, and while it shouldn't matter but it does. my opinion counts more than yours. i am irish and the irish are a pretty tight group. irish people may not agree with me but they probably will listen to me. this united states has, what, 25% of people claiming irish descent.

you are a jew.

and the same holds true with the fact that i am a catholic, and while we are certainly monolithic, we do have a connection and a common bond, whether we are practicing or not, fallen away or not, faithful or faithless, as i am. catholics are about 27% o0f this country and rising, particularly with the influx of my latino brothers and sisters. i think there are estimates that this country will be predominantly catholic in a couple of decades.

you are jewish

ya know what. none of this should matter, it doesn't to me, but it is just a fact of life. people with common bonds have an easier time relating to each other than those who lack a commonality.

but that is all OK. the only reason i am bringing it up is because you say my opinion doesn't count.

also, roudy, i am a combat vet and while i really don't like to talk about it in detail, people i think respect that. same with hoss. i may disagree with every single thing he says, but that is a bond we share and i respect that and am inclined to listen to his opinions on certain matters. i was 13 echo. i don't know what he was exactly but i imaagine perhaps 11 bush or served in the field. don't matter. grunts are grunts and are either dead or lucky.

so, you may want to consider that in the future. everyone's opinion counts and a combination of the experiences behind that opinion lends credence to that opinion or doesn't.

i am not a NAZI. nor am i an anti-semite, nor am i cocksucker. i find the last term particularly offensive because, while i am a heterosexual, i think you use it in a demeaning manner towards gay people who, as lady gaga says. are "born that way". using it actually makes you sound like the very NAZI you accuse me of being. you want to call me gay, fine. i have no problem standing in solidarity with the gay and lesbian brothers and sisters. one of the very finest men i have ever known was a gay man. his courage would put you to shame.

what you mean to say is "your opinions don't count with me" and "nothing you said doesn't change the fact that i think you're a cocksucking Nazi anti Semite."

if the truth be told, and while it shouldn't matter but it does. my opinion counts more than yours. i am irish and the irish are a pretty tight group. irish people may not agree with me but they probably will listen to me. this united states has, what, 25% of people claiming irish descent.

you are a jew.

and the same holds true with the fact that i am a catholic, and while we are certainly monolithic, we do have a connection and a common bond, whether we are practicing or not, fallen away or not, faithful or faithless, as i am. catholics are about 27% o0f this country and rising, particularly with the influx of my latino brothers and sisters. i think there are estimates that this country will be predominantly catholic in a couple of decades.

you are jewish

ya know what. none of this should matter, it doesn't to me, but it is just a fact of life. people with common bonds have an easier time relating to each other than those who lack a commonality.

but that is all OK. the only reason i am bringing it up is because you say my opinion doesn't count.

also, roudy, i am a combat vet and while i really don't like to talk about it in detail, people i think respect that. same with hoss. i may disagree with every single thing he says, but that is a bond we share and i respect that and am inclined to listen to his opinions on certain matters. i was 13 echo. i don't know what he was exactly but i imaagine perhaps 11 bush or served in the field. don't matter. grunts are grunts and are either dead or lucky.

so, you may want to consider that in the future. everyone's opinion counts and a combination of the experiences behind that opinion lends credence to that opinion or doesn't.

i am not a NAZI. nor am i an anti-semite, nor am i cocksucker. i find the last term particularly offensive because, while i am a heterosexual, i think you use it in a demeaning manner towards gay people who, as lady gaga says. are "born that way". using it actually makes you sound like the very NAZI you accuse me of being. you want to call me gay, fine. i have no problem standing in solidarity with the gay and lesbian brothers and sisters. one of the very finest men i have ever known was a gay man. his courage would put you to shame.
All that writing and you're still an anti Semetic Nazi cocksucker. Nice going' D-bag.

you are a jew.

you are jewish

All that writing and you're still an anti Semetic Nazi cocksucker. Nice going' D-bag.

seriously, it really wasn't that much effort to try to treat you with some modicum of respect, mo chara. think nothing of it. the irish are nothing if not patient with their...hmmmm...the irish are nothing if not patient with those who disagree with them.

i i may make a suggestion though. perhaps you might accuse me of being a communist KKK member who has anal sex with with barnyard animals or beloved family pets...it might provide some variation to your theme and make it less redundant....ust a suggestion though. i don't know your audience. you do.

hey, perhaps in you fantasies about me, you can have me stringing up a black sheep to the old oak tree while wearing a white sheet and hood and having a problem with a knot in the tree so we have to keep the sheep bobbing up and down.

seriously though. what are you looking for. i lack a succinct language with which to express your vulgar and imaginative fantasies.

also, it is almost midnight out here in the west, my windows are open, and there is a noise of a whole streetful of nubile and very provocative young things walking by and weeping the black tears of too much mascara of too many broken hearts on too many friday nights with too few kind hearts to comfort them so "j'ai illume ma pip...comme cette la facon. adieu." i don't know what the hell that means but it always seems to stop the tears and makes them reapply some lipstick.

also, it is almost midnight out here in the west, my windows are open, and there is a noise of a whole streetful of nubile and very provocative young things walking by and weeping the black tears of too much mascara of too many broken hearts on too many friday nights with too few kind hearts to comfort them so "j'ai illume ma pip...comme cette la facon. adieu." i don't know what the hell that means but it always seems to stop the tears and makes them reapply some lipstick.
Funny psychedelic drivel.

you are a jew.

you are jewish

seriously, it really wasn't that much effort to try to treat you with some modicum of respect, mo chara. think nothing of it. the irish are nothing if not patient with their...hmmmm...the irish are nothing if not patient with those who disagree with them.

i i may make a suggestion though. perhaps you might accuse me of being a communist KKK member who has anal sex with with barnyard animals or beloved family pets...it might provide some variation to your theme and make it less redundant....ust a suggestion though. i don't know your audience. you do.

hey, perhaps in you fantasies about me, you can have me stringing up a black sheep to the old oak tree while wearing a white sheet and hood and having a problem with a knot in the tree so we have to keep the sheep bobbing up and down.

seriously though. what are you looking for. i lack a succinct language with which to express your vulgar and imaginative fantasies.

Irish shmirish. Your fabricated background doesn't change the fact that your a cocksucking Nazi Jew hater. Your reputation precedes you "seal".

my opinion is that malcolm X matters.
To whom? Those that hate America and Jews.

Roudy, if you'll permit me here----I submit that it is ( you ) who are a cocksucking Nazi/Jew mthrfkr with the brain fucntion of one of Jerry's kids....every time you elect to post, you merely reinforce this basic conclusion...I thought Jews were supposed to be smart...
I didn't permit you.

I find it rather interesting how Roudy posts a lot on these subjects but never says anything of substance.
He insults and reds but never comes up with any valid arguments to support his position.

That would suggest his position is shaky at best.

I find it rather interesting how Roudy posts a lot on these subjects but never says anything of substance.
He insults and reds but never comes up with any valid arguments to support his position.

BS Roudy puts out a plethora of informational facts and is met with juvenile remarks. You're one of the guilty.

BS Roudy puts out a plethora of informational facts and is met with juvenile remarks. You're one of the guilty.

He states facts?

I've been hunting through and found very little of substance but loads of "cocksucker" and similar.

Forum List

Back