U.S. to Israel: If You Attack, We Don't Have Your Back

U.S. to Israel: We Don

How mad is donkey right now? :D

Israel should just take the U.S. military's advice also previous Mossad leaders advice
You mean they get the same support from you as you got from them for the last decade ? OOOO:mad: Chozen no likey dis :mad::eusa_boohoo:
USSLibertyAGTR5.jpg

Better off without their support

Naa remember when the idf killed a member from another group and that group did nothing but they also hit a Hamas militant, and Hamas responded for the first time in a while and fired mortars and hit military bases(israel will never admit this). And Hamas had no casualties they know what they're doing
I remember when Arab leaders in 1967 were announcing "victory" while their soldiers were kissing Israeli soldiers boots, I remember when Bagdad Bob said "there were no Americans in Badgdad", I remember Hezbollah and Hamas begging for a ceasefire and crying "war crimes!" and "excessive force!" in their confrontations with Israel. You guys are worse cowards than the French. Arab armies are worthless, so the cowards now turn to terrorism and killing kids and unarmed civilians.

Egypt blew israel away on yom kippur, not that I care about Arab countries and Israeli wars. Why do you lie again donkey? Hezbollah was fighting very strong for a militia and Hamas was waiting for Israeli troops in gaza but all they did was stay on the outskirts because they're babies, why are you trying to make Israeli troops sound brave? They get very nervous in combat.

And all Israel did was fight from computers and airforce jets and helicopters because they are pussies, they know their troops can't do shit on the ground.

Also Hamas is a very poor militia that was attacked by a superpower, see what war with Egypt or Turkey today will do.
"All Israel did" was fight five Arab armies, millions of more men than Israel, with the same arms, and without a shred of US help. If Egypt won why did Um Kalthoum want to commit suicide after their defeat? Asshole, Egypt suffered the most humiliating defeat, after Jordan of course, they lost all of the Sinia and Gaza. You think you can capture that much territory and defeat five countries from the air only?.

Everybody knows Arabs were crushed by tiny Israel. Keep trying to bite your tail, you kalb khara doggy.

Last edited:
I remember when Arab leaders in 1967 were announcing "victory" while their soldiers were kissing Israeli soldiers boots, I remember when Bagdad Bob said "there were no Americans in Badgdad", I remember Hezbollah and Hamas begging for a ceasefire and crying "war crimes!" and "excessive force!" in their confrontations with Israel. You guys are worse cowards than the French. Arab armies are worthless, so the cowards now turn to terrorism and killing kids and unarmed civilians.

Egypt blew israel away on yom kippur, not that I care about Arab countries and Israeli wars. Why do you lie again donkey? Hezbollah was fighting very strong for a militia and Hamas was waiting for Israeli troops in gaza but all they did was stay on the outskirts because they're babies, why are you trying to make Israeli troops sound brave? They get very nervous in combat.

And all Israel did was fight from computers and airforce jets and helicopters because they are pussies, they know their troops can't do shit on the ground.

Also Hamas is a very poor militia that was attacked by a superpower, see what war with Egypt or Turkey today will do.
"All Israel did" was fight five Arab armies, millions of more men than Israel, with the same arms, and without a shred of US help. If Egypt won why did Um Kalthoum want to commit suicide after their defeat? Asshole, Egypt suffered the most humiliating defeat, after Jordan of course, they lost all of the Sinia and Gaza. You think you can capture that much territory and defeat five countries from the air only?.

Everybody knows Arabs were crushed by tiny Israel. Keep trying to bite your tail, you kalb khara doggy.

Donkey if America didn't come and ship Israel all the weopons Egypt would have won, and I don't give a shit about your so called victory against 5 armies, another lie donkey

Yeah right. Another Muslim victory that most of the world considers as defeat. Are you sure you're not related to Baghdad Bob? Heh heh heh.

Naa remember when the idf killed a member from another group and that group did nothing but they also hit a Hamas militant, and Hamas responded for the first time in a while and fired mortars and hit military bases(israel will never admit this). And Hamas had no casualties they know what they're doing

Nothing but fucking net.

ist2_4358818_nothing_but_net.jpg

Nothing but fucking net.

Are you African American or tel aviv Israeli?

Donkey if America didn't come and ship Israel all the weopons Egypt would have won, and I don't give a shit about your so called victory against 5 armies, another lie donkey

The Egyptians never would have won, their Military is a joke compared to Israels just get over it. No Muslims are going to take down Israel by Military force, point blank period.

Nothing but fucking net.

Are you African American or tel aviv Israeli?

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

Lmfaoooo I don't understand how an African American supports Israel when they are gonna out all the Ethiopian blacks in detention in a few days and deport them

And an African American should support Hamas and a bunch of terrorists? why?

I'm not telling you to support Hamas, it depends on your political views who you end up supporting. And Israel always drops bombs from the sky that kill 20 civilians at a time but you are unaware since the media is soooo pro Israel, every week we have a blog on every major U.S. media site telling us how we should keep supporting Israel and how Israel is victimized its propaganda

Nothing but fucking net.

Thanks, for some reason my "thanks" button isn't showing.

All Israeli's should stay in their bunkers for the duration of "removing the zionist entity from the page of history" If they prefer to be shot, they should hold a white flag aloft

Nooooo?! You don't say, Abdul?! What a fucking donkey. Shut the fuck up and start pumping my gas. Super unleaded please.

You're broken Arabic go tend my sheep you dirt Chaldean Israeli wanna be
Start pumping or this is the last time I visit your gas station. Clean the windows and check air please. Yallah! kharab deenek zmal!

Lmfaoooo according to Roudy I have 9 different names for example one day I'm Ahmed today I'm Mahmoud :lol::lol:, and this Chaldean on welfare haha as if people who own gas stations are poor?:lol:, they are all millionaires they don't need your money

Forum List

Back