U.S. oil production hit a record under Biden

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
The U.S. is the world's biggest energy producer. Yet Republicans blatantly lie about that fact. They also vote against all efforts lower prices or hold oil executives accountable.

U.S. oil production hit a record under Biden. He seldom mentions it.

You won’t hear President Biden talking about it much, but a key record has been broken during his watch: The United States is producing more oil than any country ever has.

The flow of huge amounts of crude from American producers is playing a big role in keeping prices down at the pump, diminishing the geopolitical power of OPEC and taming inflation. The average price of a gallon of regular gasoline nationwide has dropped to close to $3, and analysts project it could stay that way leading up to the presidential election, potentially assuaging the economic anxieties of swing-state voters who will be crucial to Biden’s hopes of a second term.

The U.S. is the world's biggest energy producer. Yet Republicans blatantly lie about that fact. They also vote against all efforts lower prices or hold oil executives accountable.

You won’t hear President Biden talking about it much, but a key record has been broken during his watch: The United States is producing more oil than any country ever has.

The flow of huge amounts of crude from American producers is playing a big role in keeping prices down at the pump, diminishing the geopolitical power of OPEC and taming inflation. The average price of a gallon of regular gasoline nationwide has dropped to close to $3, and analysts project it could stay that way leading up to the presidential election, potentially assuaging the economic anxieties of swing-state voters who will be crucial to Biden’s hopes of a second term.
Another win for the good guys.

And yet it is verifiably not. You have now been faced with concrete evidence that your republican leaders are lying to you.
This absolutely has to be fake news.

What's your next step?

Know that he is under MAGA MAGGOT influence, he will either post Fake News again or "Disagree." MAGA demands full and complete to its doctrine.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The flow of huge amounts of crude from American producers is playing a big role in keeping prices down at the pump, diminishing the geopolitical power of OPEC and taming inflation. The average price of a gallon of regular gasoline nationwide has dropped to close to $3, and analysts project it could stay that way leading up to the presidential election, poten.tially assuaging the economic anxieties of swing-state voters who will be crucial to Biden’s hopes of a second term.
Yes, the United States is the world's leading oil producer. In fact, in 2023, the United States will have produced more oil than any country in the entire history of the world.

But more interesting, the United States exported more oil than any country in the world, except for Saudi Arabia. I mean talk about a turnaround in fifty years. OPEC is now all but toothless. And Russia is in a world of hurt. Iran, hell, they can't produce a fifth of what we produce. And Venezuela can't produce a fifth of what Iran produces, meaning they don't amount to a hill of beans.

The US can, and does, dominate the oil market. Biden did that, Trump only talked about it.

Informative information for anyone willing to listen.

Now, personal story. About fifteen years ago my in-laws invited my family to dinner. They paid for dinner at a nice restaurant and then presented myself, my wife, and our three sons with season passes to Carowinds.

Turns out, decades ago my wife's grandfather bought a bunch of scrubland in Texas, in the Permian basin. He was mercifully ridiculed for it. But when fracking become more efficient, well suddenly that scrubland was worth some money, and they had leased some of it to an oil company to drill for oil. They got a good chunk of change upfront, and then they would get monthly royalty checks on any production. Those Carowinds passes, and the dinner, was their way of sharing after the first oil well was drilled.

Now, don't get me wrong. We all went to Carowinds several times that summer. But, I ain't much for charity. I come from a very wealthy family, and my wife's family was always on the verge of poverty. I made it very clear, I didn't need, nor want, their oil well money.

My wife, on the other hand, she laps it up. And honestly, it is a damn problem. Last I heard, and that was more than a year ago because I really don't want to know, there were 18 producing wells. Royalty checks are hitting the mailbox at least twice a week.

I don't know, maybe it is just me, maybe it is how I was raised. Mom was born into wealth, Dad lived in poverty his entire life. In the end, Dad owned all of Mom's family's wealth, and left a legacy that will last for generations. I don't get it, these people are spending the money as fast as it comes in, on stupid shit.

The house they live in, it is in a flood zone, and not the best neighborhood, Crime infested, pretty much a step above the slums. The damn cars parked in the driveway are worth more than the home. WTF?

And yeah, I am still a little pissed. The entire week of Christmas, right up to Christmas eve, I sat here alone as my wife whooped it up in Nashville with her parents, staying at "The Bobby". WTF? And hell, that is just the tip of the iceberg. There have been weeks this past year that my wife, and her "Mom" went to three or four concerts in a single week. Traveling all over, hotel rooms, fine dining, I mean it is enough to make someone sick.

These people are generating income that can leverage an entire generation to a better future, instead, they are pissing it away. I mean the old saw, a poor person wins the lottery, within a few years, they are poor once again, really rings true here.

If they had any sense, they would send all those royalty checks to my oldest son. He isn't 30 yet, and he is worth seven figures. I have to set my Mom up with an investment account with Charles Swab tomorrow. My brother flipped out, why do you need to do that he asked. My response was simple, "she will be alright if she follows my middle son's strategy". He has done well, and when I asked him what his strategy was, he was honest, "I just do what my older brother tells me to do".

Last edited:

U.S. oil production hit a record under Biden​

Another Potato promise broken.

He said that he promised to end fossil fuels.

Apparently, Syndi, you pick and choose his broken promises as constituting smashing “successes” as they happen to serve your current desire to toss his salad.

Apparently, Syndi, you pick and choose his broken promises as constituting smashing “successes” as they happen to serve your current desire to toss his salad.
WTF? You some Prius driving tree hugger now? I mean could you really be more disingenuous. You are a fawking troll and ain't worth tits on a boar hog.

WTF? You some Prius driving tree hugger now? I mean could you really be more disingenuous. You are a fawking troll and ain't worth tits on a boar hog.
You’re dumber each time you lost.

No. I consider EVs to be ridiculous. Like you. Truly brainless crap.

And, shithead, I am not the one being disingenuous.

Your hero, President Depends, promised one thing; he didn’t do it at all; and your libturd playmates now praise him for his abandonment of his own retarded promise.

I can’t help your severe and tragic mental retardation, Winnie. You’re an asshole and that’s all there is to it. Libs tend to be mindless; but you’re really pathetic. :itsok:

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I can smell the desperation from you losers. It reeks of #TrumpSmellsLikeAss

Forum List

Back