Biden breaks trump's crude oil production

We need to buy energy from energy companies.
They set their price based on the global market and we get no special deals

I sort of see your point, but the reality is that when you buy foreign, the country gets more poor.
Wealth leaves.

Wrong...of course. People were not driving. Oil was sitting in barrels at ports. Of course the price per gallon was low.

Of course thousands were also dying due to the ignorance and incompetence of your orange king. That led to a glut in commodities and falling prices....along with record job losses. Those were painful days....the last days of the trump regime.

Wrong.
Trump's strategy of trying to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible has proven to be the right one.
Waiting for the vaccine is what Fauci pushed instead, and it was a total failure, with a vax that did nothing to stop infection or death.
Fauci stretched the epidemic out 3 years instead of the normal 3 months.

trump brags about his energy policies and MAGA says Biden is killing off fossil fuel cars, but the facts say differently. Biden just broke trump's record in crude oil production. Gas prices are going down and the job market is booming, but when you hear MAGA speak they say the economy is in trouble. The US inflation is among the lowest in the world.
So, Biden lied again? He promised an end to fossil fuels.

trump brags about his energy policies and MAGA says Biden is killing off fossil fuel cars, but the facts say differently. Biden just broke trump's record in crude oil production. Gas prices are going down and the job market is booming, but when you hear MAGA speak they say the economy is in trouble. The US inflation is among the lowest in the world.
What "Facts" ,Nimrod? Under Trump ,I was paying $2.25 per gallon. Now I pay $4.45

Forum List

Back