U.S. oil production hit a record under Biden

You’re dumber each time you lost.

No. I consider EVs to be ridiculous. Like you. Truly brainless crap.

And, shithead, I am not the one being disingenuous.

Your hero, President Depends, promised one thing; he didn’t do it at all; and your libturd playmates now praise him for his abandonment of his own retarded promise.

I can’t help your severe and tragic mental retardation, Winnie. You’re an asshole and that’s all there is to it. Libs tend to be mindless; but you’re really pathetic. :itsok:
Damn but you got to be the biggest idiot on this board. First, how about look up the definition of "disingenuous". I mean not like you are the Lone Ranger, you flippin Trump supporters display your ignorance proudly.

See, you can't scream and yell that Biden is going to destroy the oil industry. That he is going to make gas prices go through the roof. Remember those stickers on the pump, "I did this", with a picture of Biden? The backdrop of that is a comical story in and of itself.

But you can't take that position and then, a year later, start screaming,"Biden didn't destroy the oil industry". Are you so unaware of yourself that you can't see how stupid that makes you?

Honestly, you are just noise. Like I said, you ain't worth tits on a boar hog. You contribute nothing to this forum. I posted a link to a very good video explaining precisely why oil production has increased and gas prices have declined. That is seven minutes of your life that you just can't afford to spend. And that is sad, because it is a clear representation of why America is the greatest nation on earth.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I can smell the desperation from you losers. It reeks of #TrumpSmellsLikeAss
Happy New Year Synth. Hope you and the family are doing well. We have been posting together since the turn of the century. I got to say it, the opposition has turned to shit. These MAGAtards never cease to amaze me with their flat out ignorance. I feel like Don Quixote, tilting at windmills. And this BackAgain moron, he has to take the cake.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I can smell the desperation from you losers. It reeks of #TrumpSmellsLikeAss
You are only smelling your own rancid breath, Syndi.

You’re quite fundamentally dishonest and fearful.

Did your beloved Potato make that promise of not? Don’t bother whining, you hack. He did. Period.

And are pussies like you now bragging about he did not do it at all — but you are claiming a massive “success” on the basis of him not doing at all what he promised?

Again. It’s rhetorical. The answer is yes. That is what you’re doing. And you’re too lacking in testicular fortitude to even acknowledge those facts.

Sucks to be you. Now get back down on your Potato and toss his salad — again.

Not even close. Not as long as you’re in the running, and your boyfriend Synthia and so many of you other mindless and dishonest libturds.

You’re dismissed Winnie. 👍😎
LMAO. Who made you God of the internet? You are a punk ass little bitch. Do you ever post a link?

I am just going to lay it out there. You are a loser. Anyone posting at almost a fifty post a day rate has got to be one sad sack of shit. And while even that rate might be somewhat palpable, if it were quality posts that actually contributed to the conversation. You know, with facts, with documentation, with erudite commentary, your vapid posts are a far cry from that. You really need to find a new obsession, this one isn't working out to well for you.

LMAO. Who made you God of the internet? You are a punk ass little bitch. Do you ever post a link?
No mam. You’re the punk ass bitch. And I post more links than you even post posts
I’m not god of the internets just because I expose you as the turd you are.

Stop crying, ya whining bitch.
I am just going to lay it out there. You are a loser.

Nah, bitch. That’s just you being a bitch and whining.
Anyone posting at almost a fifty post a day rate has got to be one sad sack of shit.

Nah. Youre just a lazy punk ass hitch. And I’m retired. This is a pass time for me. For you? Very serious business. What a factor you are. :itsok:
And while even that rate might be somewhat palpable, if it were quality posts that actually contributed to the conversation. You know, with facts, with documentation, with erudite commentary, your vapid posts are a far cry from that. You really need to find a new obsession, this one isn't working out to well for you.
Zzz

You wouldn’t know quality if it were shoved up your nose.

Now, go cry in some corner. I understand you have no skills or intellect and that you can bring nothing to the table. Certainly, you never do.

But the fact that you’re feeling so overpowered by me shows maybe a glimmer of hope for you. I’m not sorry I’ve embarrassed you (as we all see I have). It’s a good thing. Now it’s up to you to step up and become a useful member of our posting community.

Also, insert your tampon, now. 👍

Last edited:
Happy New Year Synth. Hope you and the family are doing well. We have been posting together since the turn of the century. I got to say it, the opposition has turned to shit. These MAGAtards never cease to amaze me with their flat out ignorance. I feel like Don Quixote, tilting at windmills. And this BackAgain moron, he has to take the cake.
He used to be known as Liability and also as IlarMeilyr. Put them all together and you get The Three Stooges, but not nearly as entertaining.

Happy New Year, Winston!

And I post more links
You never post links, never back up your bullshit.
4i6Ckte.gif

If he did, what was the date he promised to do it by?
Yeah. “If.” :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

It’s on tape, you ignorant twit.

And your next question was meaningless. 👍

Do you want to now pretend that he meant “I guarantee you kiddo that we will end fossil fuel but only after first term?” :cuckoo:

Look. He’s your potato. I’m glad he’s not doing what he promised. But you’re the goobers who believe that demented old piece of shit.

Yeah. “If.” :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

It’s on tape, you ignorant twit.

And your next question was meaningless. 👍

Do you want to now pretend that he meant “I guarantee you kiddo that we will end fossil fuel but only after first term?” :cuckoo:

Look. He’s your potato. I’m glad he’s not doing what he promised. But you’re the goobers who believe that demented old piece of shit.

Learn the difference between "we're going to" and "I'm going to".

What date did he say the U.S. would end oil by? You keep tap dancing instead of answering.

U.S. oil production hit a record under Biden. He seldom mentions it.

You won’t hear President Biden talking about it much, but a key record has been broken during his watch: The United States is producing more oil than any country ever has.

How do we fight climate change on one hand and produce record amounts of oil on the other? This isn't a criticism of Biden, really. I think he's in a no-win situation, but the question is existential. How do we think we're going to solve the climate crisis when people lose their minds over $4/gallon gas? If you're Biden or any leader of a democratic republic, you know what happens if people have to pay too much for energy. You get blamed for it. OTOH, the climate crisis continues.

How do we fight climate change on one hand and produce record amounts of oil on the other? This isn't a criticism of Biden, really. I think he's in a no-win situation, but the question is existential. How do we think we're going to solve the climate crisis when people lose their minds over $4/gallon gas? If you're Biden or any leader of a democratic republic, you know what happens if people have to pay too much for energy. You get blamed for it. OTOH, the climate crisis continues.
The answer is huge taxpayer subsidies for Green energy. Government must lead on this, because you're right about the politics, plus the average American is not very smart, and will always choose the worst path if they can save a penny.

The answer is huge taxpayer subsidies for Green energy.

It's more complicated than that, I'm afraid. Green energy has to be extracted from the earth - on a very wide scale. If the goal is to simply reduce emissions, I don't think the transition to green energy is going to help us, but maybe this discussion is for the environment thread and not this one.

It's more complicated than that, I'm afraid. Green energy has to be extracted from the earth - on a very wide scale. If the goal is to simply reduce emissions, I don't think the transition to green energy is going to help us, but maybe this discussion is for the environment thread and not this one.
Windmills and hydro require no extractions from the Earth.

There are companies that have figured out how to recycle solar panels (LODE). There are companies that are turning waste into jet fuel (AMTX). So much more.

This is the Energy forum.

Windmills and hydro require no extractions from the Earth.

There are companies that have figured out how to recycle solar panels (LODE). There are companies that are turning waste into jet fuel (AMTX). So much more.

All well and good, but I guess what I'm saying is that the alternatives become extra energy supply, which enables more growth, which in turn creates demand for energy. We're not going to replace or end fossil fuels as long as the demand for energy increases - we can't afford to. That is exactly why, despite our increase in the use of alternatives, despite climate conferences, fossil fuel production and consumption not only doesn't decline, but it actually grows.

Forum List

Back