U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals With HUGE “Standing” Ruling Ahead of Kari Lake Arizona Legal Showdowns

Liar... his resignation was effective as of November 8th, 2018 at 11:59am EST.

8 hours EARLIER it was reported that 100% of the votes were counted...

You're a special kind of stupid.
Step away from the mirror simp

Step away from the mirror simp

Retard, it says it right there in that article...

Mr. Kemp’s resignation took effect at 11:59 a.m. Thursday

Again... 8 hours EARLIER, it was reported that 100% of the votes had been counted..

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

Your source is inaccurate argue with the leftist New York Times
Was the vote certified? No and the vote was being contested

LOL

Now you're trying to change your position from not all the votes were counted ... to ... the election wasn't certified.

All the votes were counted when he resigned. And no, it was not contested. Abrams was just crying and refusing to concede. It was over. The margin between them was too great to trigger a recount.

And, idiot, my source IS the NYTimes. Same as yours.

Well, that's far from true.

But we'll let you continue your mindless ad hom - it's the Fascist way after all.
still stuck in the stupid mode I see ... just like all the rest of your leaders ... here's what their plans do not see why the cost of everything has gone up or why the cost of gas has gone up ... their most important cause for the republicans is going after hunter Biden going after secret service people, gong after anyone who has made a republican like you look stupid ... keep up the good work we get it, you're stupid ...

i just hope that on election nite 2004, DeSantis had already won while Arizona was still counting the votes at 1 or 2am their time
they are stuck counting at 1 or 2 am is caused of republican vote counting regulation ... same with any state who has republicans in charge ... they make the regulation on counting so hard it just makes you laugh at their stupidity on their own stupidity ... why the hell does any state that gets mail-in ballots can't count them until election day talk about stupid republican regulations ... ya just love it to sit back and watch them complain ...

still stuck in the stupid mode I see ... just like all the rest of your leaders ... here's what their plans do not see why the cost of everything has gone up or why the cost of gas has gone up ... their most important cause for the republicans is going after hunter Biden going after secret service people, gong after anyone who has made a republican like you look stupid ... keep up the good work we get it, you're stupid ...

We have out of control inflation because the fascist democrat party engages in out of control spending. 11 trillion more dollars chasing the same goods and services means that each dollar is worth significantly less.

Economics is something you fascists have no grasp of.

The Biden war on America energy helps his mentors, Vlad, Maduro, and Iran - but fucked the American consumer with no lube.

LOL

Now you're trying to change your position from not all the votes were counted ... to ... the election wasn't certified.

All the votes were counted when he resigned. And no, it was not contested. Abrams was just crying and refusing to concede. It was over. The margin between them was too great to trigger a recount.

And, idiot, my source IS the NYTimes. Same as yours.
No moron I never changed what I said. All the votes were not counted nor were they certified and the election was being disputed.

Forum List

Back