Arizona Appeals Court Rejects Kari Lake's Challenge of Election Loss to Gov. Katie Hobbs

Oh I will because I am sure she will keep at it and keep losing.

Plus I get to see your hopes dashes on like a weekly basis...that is very entertaining as well
You mean you enjoy elections with 0 integrity and judges that match.

Keep watching.

I am watching. Lake's lawyers are going to be sanctioned/disbarred for bringing a false law suit. Just like Guilliani, Powell, Lin Woods, and Trump's lawyers in the suit they filed against Hillary Clinton.

The Court was clearly not amused that this lying piece of shit continues to pursue this false narrative.

When it goes before a real court it will be proven. Our justice system is corrupt and cases like this prove it is. Period.

It has been before many real courts.

That you do not like the outcome does not make the court not real.

You sound just like a flat earther when you makes stupid arguments like this

It has been before many real courts.

That you do not like the outcome does not make the court not real.

You sound just like a flat earther when you makes stupid arguments like this
That you say they are real courts means nothing also. Your cult says so, so you do.

When is America going to wake up and realize we have too many liberal judges?

The judge was appointed in 2010, and re-elected by the people of Arizona in 2020. He's a graduate of Brigham Young University, and a former police staff attorney. With that background, I seriously doubt he's a liberal judge.

When are YOU going to realize that the American people, the judges, and the judicial system are not being fooled for one minute by the lies of Donald J. Trump and his supporters????? The law and the judicial system will not allow these liars to use the courts to give credence to their deceptions, which undermine the faith of the public in their elections.

It is illegal to lie to the courts.

That you say they are real courts means nothing also. Your cult says so, so you do.

The problem is that for a court to be real in your mind it has to rule the way you want it to.

This is why you are dismissed even by those on your own side as nothing but a political version of a flat earther

The problem is that for a court to be real in your mind it has to rule the way you want it to.

This is why you are dismissed even by those on your own side as nothing but a political version of a flat earther
They are corrupt. Period. Your opinion means nothing to me. So stop wasting your time.

3 judge panel rejected her claims, two were appointed by Repubs, one by a Dem
It's the Deep State, don'tcha know. As soon as Trump appointed a judge they were led into a room where they were brainwashed by The Bureau of Bureaucrats, don'tcha know.

You mean you enjoy elections with 0 integrity and judges that match.

No, we enjoy see your head explode in rage every time one of her fraudulent cases gets tossed, and her lawyers are sanctioned.

I hope to see ALL of the lawyers bringing these spurious suits being disbarred. The legal system is being abused by these grifters and their shills need consequences for the lies, and the costs to the system.

No, we enjoy see your head explode in rage every time one of her fraudulent cases gets tossed, and her lawyers are sanctioned.

I hope to see ALL of the lawyers bringing these spurious suits being disbarred. The legal system is being abused by these grifters and their shills need consequences for the lies, and the costs to the system.
Why should lawyers be disbarred for doing what their client pays them to do? Castro's son does not run this country.

Forum List

Back