Arizona Appeals Court Rejects Kari Lake's Challenge of Election Loss to Gov. Katie Hobbs

4i6Ckte.gif

Thanks for the usual nothing, hack. She is going to the AZ. Supreme Court next.
If she wins, she wins.

What if she LOSES? What will YOU say?

I'm kidding. I already know what you'll say. One of the biggest examples of projection on this board is YOU calling someone ELSE a "hack".

:bye1:

Last edited:
Right ir wrong, true or not, NO Judge is going to overturn an election at this point, this long after an election ... especially a liberally appointed judge.

3 judge panel rejected her claims, two were appointed by Repubs, one by a Dem

The evidence hasn’t changed
The Arizona Supreme Court has nothing to rule on other than Kari Lake is a Crybaby Loser

especially when there is no evidence of fraud at all.
+/- 70 tries so far. It's clear that they don't understand how to do this. You have to be able to show a specific crime occurred. You have to provide solid evidence. You have to produce a perpetrator. You have to tie it all together. Then you get to take it to trial.

Why is this so complicated?

More likely, this is just lawyers playing along for the fees.

especially when there is no evidence of fraud at all.

While I honestly believe.YOU believe that, I am pretty damn positive you have not seen all the evidence in thiss case, so pleade don't insult everyone's intelligence by claiming you have and that you 'know'.

Good, firm opinion, though.

While I honestly believe.YOU believe that, I am pretty damn positive you have not seen all the evidence in thiss case, so pleade don't insult everyone's intelligence by claiming you have and that you 'know'.

Good, firm opinion, though.

Now two levels of courts have seen it and found it wanting.

That is all that anyone needs to know and all that matters.

If she wins, she wins.

What if she LOSES? What will YOU say?

I'm kidding. I already know what you'll say. One of the biggest examples of projection on this board is YOU calling someone ELSE a "hack".

:bye1:
I will say the courts do not care if we have integrity in our elections. The way that election was run is a disgrace.

An Arizona appellate court denied Kari Lake’s attempt to conjure up a redo of the 2022 election for governor Thursday night, affirming a lower court judge who also dismissed her claims.
“Lake’s arguments highlight election-day difficulties, but her request for relief fails because the evidence presented to the superior court ultimately supports the court’s conclusion that voters were able to cast their ballots, that votes were counted correctly, and that no other basis justifies setting aside the election results,” the court wrote.
The appellate court judges struck a similar tone to the one employed by Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson in his December dismissal of her claims, saying that they can’t accept “an untethered assertion of uncertainty” in place of evidence that the election was tainted.

Much of the case, and extensive testimony, has centered on issues with ballot printing machines and Lake’s accusations that the ballot chain of custody was left vulnerable to interference. The appellate court pointed out on the first count that even Lake’s own witness admitted that the incorrectly printed ballots would have been duplicated onto forms able to be read by the tabulators and, thus, correctly counted.

Forum List

Back