U.S. Debt Is Heading Toward $20 Trillion

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Let's be honest with ourselves. The US debt is never going to get paid down. In fact, it will continue to rise. The majority of Americans only care about what the government can do for them. Likewise, no politician can win if they truly campaign on paying down the debt and what they'll need to do to accomplish the task.

Obama campaigned on calling President Bush "un-American" for adding 4 trillion to the debt. Yet he added 10 trillion and still has favorable numbers. What does that tell you?

This is the state of American politics in 2016. Kennedy said, “And so my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” This mentality is long gone. Today it's, "What can the government do for me?".

How much longer can America go down this path before collapse?

U.S. Debt Is Heading Toward $20 Trillion: Where It's Been, Where It's Going And Why

Let's be honest with ourselves. The US debt is never going to get paid down. In fact, it will continue to rise. The majority of Americans only care about what the government can do for them. Likewise, no politician can win if they truly campaign on paying down the debt and what they'll need to do to accomplish the task.

Obama campaigned on calling President Bush "un-American" for adding 4 trillion to the debt. Yet he added 10 trillion and still has favorable numbers. What does that tell you?

This is the state of American politics in 2016. Kennedy said, “And so my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” This mentality is long gone. Today it's, "What can the government do for me?".

How much longer can America go down this path before collapse?

U.S. Debt Is Heading Toward $20 Trillion: Where It's Been, Where It's Going And Why

Yes indeed. We need to quickly go to war with Russia, China, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, and all their allies and run this debt toward 30Trillion dollas as soon as we possibly can.

The good thing about the debt, is that it goes away the moment you reject the government.

America and the United States are two different things. The country would be better off without the state.

The debt exists to serve as a blank check for the ruling class and their special interests. It is of no consequence how much debt they run up, as long as they sustain the credit rating so they can keep borrowing.

Forum List

Back